City of Raging Tides

Comments

• Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    vicious dont take over RT cause they are good little girls and they want to give the fishys theyr freedom b:cute
    i heard since they have dylena they dont need gold fishys to profill theyr wishes b:chuckle

and raw fish does stink to the point where you pass out from the reeking smell

are you just an idiot? seriously? profill? i think you meant fulfill. as to good little girls... u obviously never seen faction chat. besides i think the question was answered making your completely useless statement, even further useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    vicious dont take over RT cause they are good little girls and they want to give the fishys theyr freedom b:cute
    i heard since they have dylena they dont need gold fishys to profill theyr wishes b:chuckle

You know, they have schools for people like you... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You know, they have schools for people like you... b:surrender

unfortunately those schools seperate them from the regular kids :D
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
    edited July 2011
    unfortunately those schools seperate them from the regular kids :D

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    aren't you a bunch of bitter little pathetic losers b:kissb:bye
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    ps i think i found another reason why no1 wants RT fishys can be scary
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Fill me in, who did we loose to again?
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Not gonna lie, I still have no clue what you said there even tho I've read it 4x and I have no clue why my name is involved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    *rub rub* sound familiar ? :D
    and boogie i dont wanna fight u after i saw ur new look b:cute i just fell in love with you <3
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Feel me in, who did we loose to again?

with the obvious correction of feel, to fill, i agree with this. how are we the losers when we win? also how are we the losers when we take the game alot less serious?

@Dylena, i think she was callin u the **** of Vicious granting everyone 30 second wishes. dont quote me on this since her engrish is terribad and 99% unable to be read correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited July 2011
    *rub rub* sound familiar ? :D
    and boogie i dont wanna fight u after i saw ur new look b:cute i just fell in love with you <3

I'm still better looking than you <3

Anyway, if you didn't fight me, who did and who won?
    edited July 2011

Oh my. 2nd grade name calling! And you called us pathetic? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What they are trying to say is, why would anyone take a person that has less damage then 5 aps archer (that doesn't even do a lot of dmg) into nirvana. People are doing as many nirvana runs as possible so they want the highest DDs possible else you would see tones of AA run nirvana.

Ask yourself this question, would you take a AA into TT runs and farm with that person for hours or would you rather take a good DD that makes the run twice as fast. Only nirvana squads you will possibly find are very low aps/DD ones that will take one heck of a time to farm with.

PS; if you answer with yes, then you're lying.

No wonder too many fish in this game. This game is not fair for mage class b:surrender
    edited July 2011
    No wonder too many fish in this game. This game is not fair for mage class b:surrender

Because with R8/R9 gush totally doesn't hit for my HP twice over.
  • Lavoslav - Raging Tide
    Lavoslav - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Dear The_love,
    I couldn't help myself but to notice bursts of rage coming from your character.
    That led me into thinking what is causing all that frustration. I mean, you are young girl, maybe even attractive one, you have whole life in front of you. You obviously have access to electricity, I don't think you are hungry or in serious lack of anything vital for a human being. So it must been something inside you that is just tearing you apart.

Its so sad when I see a youngster full of meaningless hate. I'm sorry for you, my young padawan. I know that lots of people have self esteem problems. You should stand in front of mirror and say to yourself "I am a good person, I believe in myself, I wont be afraid of life anymore, I love and I am loved".

If that doesn't work, maybe you should look for some professional help.
    Anyways, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Yours sincerely,
    Lavoslav
    Leader of Raging Tide server
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Once again you prove how much of an idiot you really are. You know absolutely nothing about the topics you so eagerly discuss. As Abraham Lincoln once said: "T'is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak, and remove all doubt."

Hello AriesBreath i hope this forum post finds you well and in high spirits. Do not be so harsh with playful people on the forums, as everyone once said, its better to remove the stick from your eyesocket than to harp on the sliver in your brothers eye. they are just trying too have love and be popular, and this character was not even insulting before he was being lashed out at. Be nice

And no, Sliver decks are not fashionable anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    you surprice me sometimes mirko :) and i mean plesently
    maybe i do tend to make it fun on the forum but since i wasnt able to log on figured we can spice things up here and kill eachother more ingame i dont ectualy mean stuff i say here lolz :D anyway the ppl that know me ingame and in rl know the real me this is not itb:chuckle
    edited July 2011
    Hello AriesBreath i hope this forum post finds you well and in high spirits. Do not be so harsh with playful people on the forums, as everyone once said, its better to remove the stick from your eyesocket than to harp on the sliver in your brothers eye. they are just trying too have love and be popular, and this character was not even insulting before he was being lashed out at. Be nice

And no, Sliver decks are not fashionable anymore.

Hello Man thank you for your opinion.

This thread, however, is not the origin of the motivation behind my post. In several other threads and in-game, OP has been offensive, perhaps not to me individually, but to an entity that includes me, therefore affecting me.

I therefore do not withdraw anything that I have said and reiterate my points with the fullest intentions.

Newton's third law of motion: With every action comes an equal and opposite reaction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Hello Man thank you for your opinion.

This thread, however, is not the origin of the motivation behind my post. In several other threads and in-game, OP has been offensive, perhaps not to me individually, but to an entity that includes me, therefore affecting me.

I therefore do not withdraw anything that I have said and reiterate my points with the fullest intentions.

Newton's third law of motion: With every action comes an equal and opposite reaction.

probably one of the most intelligent posts i've ever had the pleasure to read on these here forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Am i the only one wondering why this thread is still alive/open?
    Question has been answered a few pages ago...
    Anyway +1 my postcount i guessb:thanks
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The next person to post is a nub and has been rejected by his/her's parents b:victory
    edited July 2011
    It's actually her, not 'her's'.

I would say your comprehension is around the level of tymi
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    So I take it your parents rejected you?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    +1 to my post count!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited July 2011
    So I take it your parents rejected you?

So I take it you're a general fail at English and life and have to rely on 8 year old insults?
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    So I take it you're a general fail at English and life and have to rely on 8 year old insults?

Boogie your the one spending all your life trolling people on forums and cash shopping that shows who fails at life.

I make 8 year old insults? Your the one going around correcting the typos I make. Yeah real mature way to insult someone. If any one was to fail at life and have no friends, it would most probably be you b:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Boogie your the one spending all your life trolling people on forums and cash shopping that shows who fails at life.

I make 8 year old insults? Your the one going around correcting the typos I make. Yeah real mature way to insult someone. If any one was to fail at life and have no friends, it would most probably be you b:bye

boojie cash shop? never seen it he mostly merchants jus sayin. not every person who has good gear cash shops.. also boojie doesnt even have good gear XD.

btw its "too fail at life" not "to fail" just sayin. use the correct version of the word plox^^ /sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I remember a conversation with boogie once, it went something along the lines of:

Ambition: yoo how u so rich?
    boogiepanda: i merch yo
    Ambition: how do you merch?
    boogiepanda: spend 50$ on the game, say you don't cs, rinse and repeat.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KennyPowers - Raging Tide
    KennyPowers - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I remember a conversation with boogie once, it went something along the lines of:

Ambition: yoo how u so rich?
    boogiepanda: i merch yo
    Ambition: how do you merch?
    boogiepanda: spend 50$ on the game, say you don't cs, rinse and repeat.

b:chuckle

OMG, the winning merchant strategy is about to be leaked!! b:shocked
    edited July 2011

Grammatical mistakes and typos are two entirely different things ijs.

Also, you're =/= your. Just like how than =/= then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]