Balance [Raging Tides] lv3 Faction recruiting to HELP you!

Spherren - Raging Tide
Spherren - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Tideswell (East)
"Balance is found among equal rights for All"

Our Website:
http://pwibalance.enjin.com/home
Click link to check us out and register!
Our Purpose:
The faction Balance is a guild of members whom all agree that in the United States and around the world that all people should equal political and social rights. In addition, we support equality between all differences of people(ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, etc.), and support the elimination of prejudice.

Our Goal:
As a faction, our goal is similar to others: we intend to recruit, and we look forward to active members. However, there is one small difference between other faction attitudes and our own..We love to HELP!

Our Message:
PWI is growing with members, becoming increasingly popular worldwide, and it is natural as well as exciting to meet people who have never played. Although, many factions disagree with members below a certain level, be it 20, 30, sometimes even 60 and 70. However Balance as a faction includes all people and players, and we look forward to new members. Our more experienced members have many things to teach, each higher level member with a different piece of advice from their personal experience with their personal class. Therefore, we look forward to being the one to answer your questions. It is better to approach someone in your faction who you have confidence will help than a stranger who could possibly ignore you, or worse, offend you and possibly lead you in the wrong direction.

Also, never hesitate to ask for help. Most bosses are intended to be too difficult for your character to fight alone, and many of our higher level members have encountered them before. This includes Spiritual Cultivation mini-bosses, as well as final bosses(FB) and bounty hunter(BH) runs. Sometimes you may even have mobs to kill for a simple quest, but maybe you have died more than you'd like and you've become frustrated?

We want you to ask us for help. The worst thing we can say is no, and most of us will decline our attention only for the moment, intending to assist you in the near future with schedules permitted. And that is why we have the website. This guild web connects us all, so whether or not we're online or available in the faction, we will be here to check messages and review posts to observe your thoughts, concerns, questions and pleas for help. Use our website as a resource to improve your gaming experience and ultimately have as much fun as we do.
;-)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Apply on the website to join or PM _Tira_, Black_Moon, _MlSERlA_(with two Ls), Spherren, or Sabrenn with your information and/or invitation requests.
Post edited by Spherren - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nice guild add, though it belongs more in the guild banter section, g/l on the guild.

/waitsfortrolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Very nice guild ad..
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You guys got any rich single people? If so, sign me up b:cute
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Awe.. Boogie wants someone to hold b:cute

Hold her bags while she spends your money that is.. lol
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
    edited July 2011
    Everybody needs someone in their life, I just want someone rich b:sad
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    nice advertisement. Hope ur guild become stronger. and i can see Sirkura in there too. Its one of old friend in RT. Caio :)
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Can i get your factions opinion on...

-removed-

How about scammers do you treat them them the same or different?

I am not trying to troll only start a discussion, for the record i like new factions and new excitement. And respect attempts. I think factions can be successful great factions without even being a TW faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Everybody needs someone in their life, I just want someone rich b:sad

I'm single and rich b:kissb:dirty
    edited July 2011
    I'm single and rich b:kissb:dirty

I don't want someone who has to save up for TT99 gold daggers b:bye