Bracers of Blood Moon anyone?

Options
Tadpole_ - Archosaur
Tadpole_ - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Assassin
Just curious, how many of you who look through this forum have actually had/seen/even heard of these? I'm currently working on them right now. Farming 88.6458934% of all of it.(except for just a few DQ items). Also, in your opinion do you think they are worth it if you don't plan to level that fast?
Tadpole_ FTW
Post edited by Tadpole_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I owned a pair.

And I used them from 60 to 99.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Pyroatheist - Lost City
    Pyroatheist - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I own a pair, have had them since 60 on my sin, its now 93.

They are 100% worth it in all ways, shapes, and forms. Basically, don't bind them. You can use them from 60 to 99, when you'll get tt99 gold bracers/boots, and then you can sell them. You'll have gotten an extra -.1 int for those 39 levels, and since you are farming the mats yourself, you'll come out 20-25 mill on top.
    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
  • Love - Lothranis
    Love - Lothranis Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had a pair for 500k . Ended up selling it for 20m.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i own the pair

i found that with enough perseverance, you can buy the dragon orders fairly cheap, and you will wear them forever
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I sold mine when I hit 90 to make TT90 Gold, and I regret it. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I bought the supplies for mine, which ended up costing around 11m.

Used it from 60 to 99, where I switched to Ashura's Bracers. Ended up selling BoBM for 20m afterwards though. Could have gotten 30m if I tried harder.

It's worth it until endgame, and even more worth it if you're leveling at a steady pace.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Had mine for a year and half. Sin 60-99, BM 60-99 Archer 60-92 so far.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    QQ I was going to do that Okeano as well (use them for an alt), but I ran out of funds quite quickly gearing my sin, so I had to sell it to get that little bit of whatever I needed back then XD
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear
    FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    They are awesome at lvl 60 then when you hit 80 the int on them really makes a difference when combined with the hook an thorn daggers. I used my set right up til the day I hit 99 then sold them for 30 mil. Definitely worth the time invested in them.b:victory
  • Tadpole_ - Archosaur
    Tadpole_ - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thanks everyone for your input. My goal for lvl 80 is blood moon bracers(-.1) wrathgate trophy cape(-.05) rank 4 chest(-.05) and H&T(-.05) lvl 80 sin with -.25 int FTW
    Tadpole_ FTW
  • SmifnWesson - Lost City
    SmifnWesson - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I sold mine when I hit 90 to make TT90 Gold, and I regret it. :(

yea i bet, dont ever do this, for one, you cant resell generals bracers, and two, they actually give more pdef than the TT90 golds, so technically they are better at lvl 60 than a lvl 90 armor to a sin.....

for anyone who is contemplating doing what evict didb:chuckle