PVP Limits, that are needed

Options
13»

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If that was the case then Items bought from the cash shop should auto bind to your account .. No selling, no trading to other accounts etc .. It's what alot of games do anyway

No merchanting! Say bye bye to being able to get the best gear for free for many people....seriously just bind your stuff. :P it's 50 cents, if you can't afford to get it and bind it, then you can't really afford it if you refuse to use guardian scrolls/safety lock because of the hassle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tolliver - Dreamweaver
    Tolliver - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If that was the case then Items bought from the cash shop should auto bind to your account .. No selling, no trading to other accounts etc .. It's what alot of games do anyway

+10 internets
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    21 people are killing low lvl noobs and get their items b:laugh

with me happened damn much time when a cs-er camped at vol28 with his lv7x cleric(bm,barb after relog) and buffed his main and started rpk,idk but for me its obviously i kill his alt (i rarly was red even i ~allways played on pvp server).

another side low lv noobs with white name got high drop rate,so worth to kill them! /sarcasm
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You're on a carebear PvP server, the most intense PvP action you guys get is like a fight in a retirement home b:bye

If PvP is considered carebear (how the F does that even make sense), what would that make a PvE server?
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If there is a problem with high levels pking low levels they should just put a reputation penalty on it.

Want to get easy pvp kills itll cost you 500 rep for every 5 levels the victim is below your level. Put a color coded icon next to the players names that shows what level group they are in, 30s yellow, 40s orange etc.
  • switte2
    switte2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    first off, you cant attack someone in your own squad, no matter what your shield setting are.

having pvp set for specific level ranges will only lead to higher levels with alts at the top of the range. I've seen it in other games with similar level ranges, certain areas open to lvl 40 and below, 60 and below and 80 and below, you just wind up with tricked out lvl40/60/80 respectively and feed any extra xp to your genie.

a dynamic pvp range wouldnt be much different. and would be that much harder to code, there for that much more unlikely to happen.
    lyonitus wrote: »
    If there is a problem with high levels pking low levels they should just put a reputation penalty on it.

Want to get easy pvp kills itll cost you 500 rep for every 5 levels the victim is below your level. Put a color coded icon next to the players names that shows what level group they are in, 30s yellow, 40s orange etc.

Now that would just be great, only if some of the quest would require you to have certain rep points to be able to acquire. Of course there would still be the problem that once a person as reached a high lvl, what is to stop them from not caring about their rep points and just go pk spreeing.
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If they have any expectation of aquiring rank gear they'll curb the urge to be the school yard bully.

If they have rank gear and want to maintain use of it the same goes.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    4 of the poll options are pointless and don't even need to be there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i agree i dont like to pvp thats why i am on a pve server but the point of this thread is stupid it sounds like someone complaining about getting pked at lower levels. well if your on a pve server there is no point in going pk before level 90+. if your on a pvp you should be prepared for an attack in both situations you picked to pvp so get over it. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    4 of the poll options are pointless and don't even need to be there.

I see what you did there, also your smurfin sig scares the crops out of me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit