Two classes that work well together.

parth311
parth311 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello, me and my friend were thinking about playing PWI, but I'd like to know which two classes, preferably of the same race, would work well with each other. I was thinking mystic and seeker, but mystic is a manaholic.
Post edited by parth311 on

Comments

• Fallenkattz - Heavens Tear
    Fallenkattz - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have noticed that Psychic and Assassin work well teamed up, and also Wizard and Blademaster. If you're looking for the same class to pair up.

I like the Psychic and Assassin mix for the little heal the Psy can give the Sin and the HP regen buff. The Sin can usually keep aggro while the Psy does massive damage. Together the two can kill mobs quickly and lvl pretty fast together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To truly understand death, one must understand a Psychic.
    Death will become second nature but not without it's retribution!
    Never underestimate the powers of a Psy and the true pleasure of death's grace. ~ Fallen
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think barbs and venos work alright together. This is just my opinion for same race characters. But I still go about the barb and cleric pair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I think barbs and venos work alright together. This is just my opinion for same race characters. But I still go about the seeker and cleric pair.

Fixed. Barbs don't exist except as high-level buff monkeys.b:avoid

*wink*
  • Daisy_Darke - Sanctuary
    Daisy_Darke - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I've really enjoyed the archer/cleric combination. You'd think the lack of a tank might be a problem but we've never seen it. As long as my cleric partner does her job I'll tank about anything much to the cleric's amazement. Heck, the two of us did BH59's together all the time. I iz a tanking archer! NO, I don't have HA! I'm a pure DEX archer.
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Cleric and Sin here for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Fixed. Barbs don't exist except as high-level buff monkeys.b:avoid

*wink*

Don't make the panda upset Kritty! b:irritated

..oh and... Fuzzy gotta go with the original barb/cleric combo, even though they aren't of the same race. Understandable the OP and friend probably want to pair up with the same race so they will begin in the same place (RT/Lost/Tellus/Ether/Plume) but nothing stops anyone from simply running over to join their friend (or fly in an elf's case) to help in those early quests. The only class thats going to have a harder time in that regard would be the fish folk due to the greater distance needed to travel.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn