Nerfing Sins

Comments

• Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Again, mystic pets are NOT made for tanking, they're just extra DD to make up for lack of high dmg attack skills. They aren't built for tanking, sure, you can spam heal it faster, but if it doesn't have the hp or defense to survive two hits from a boss, it's not very safe, especially if the boss aoes.

Mystics have a PvP enabled knockback because they NEED it as a way to fend off melee attackers. Wizzies have distance shrink, clerics have plume shell and their debuffs, venos have their insane speed for kiting, not to mention an instant cast anti stun if demon, archers have natural speed, evasion(although that one probably doesn't mean so much),and well, idk I don't play archer, psys have psy will, as well as some control skills.

A knockback skill for clerics would be nice, but they don't really need it. And in actual pvp no one is going to go for the summon(except maybe devil cause the stun is a threat).
    yes but their summons can be used to tank damage better than the mystic can, And I've seen it easily tank their lvl bh, and open map quest bosses.

They also have 2 defensive, and 3 offensive plants, 4 different summons, a decently reliable silence/freeze, and 2 different, spam-able healing skills. Yes but Distance Shrink works 1 way, int that the opponent is already running at you after you've blinked away, while not only does the oponent have to deal with the stumble and reclaim the lost ground. Mystics can also cast bramble from a whoping 26.5 meters away(27 if ya get the celestial version) while Will Of the Pheonix only works 10 meters from the target. Archers cant outrun most of their opponents so they don't necessarily have that natural speed, and yea evasion becomes mildly useless later. I can only say that I've never seen a veno outrun a melee lest they have demon foxform that said, enabling their knock back in pvp is both unfair to other classes that use it with greater need than a mystic and also unnecessary and they still have many other ways to combat melee classes

True but sending in a summon first in pvp make them auto target the summon giving you added time to do anything.

Edit to keep this on topic

nope nope I like my sin as is... if they're going to do anything about sins it should be an update to all classes including assassins that doesn't subtract but instead add content.
    So you're implying that all original classes should get a +1 and sins get a +1 and still keep

1. Almost total immunity to control skills
    2. Longest lasting and every control skill in game
    3. The highest damage in game
    4. Stealth, aka portable safe zone
    ?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • MissEva - Dreamweaver
    MissEva - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Forget Nerfing Sins....Nerf FC/Hypers! I doubt people would complain so much if it wasnt for the fact that all you need is some RL cash and you can roll a sin to 100 with amazing gears in less than a week. After that you can use it to make all the money you need for every other class, thus everyones rerolling and making millions of sins. I love the class, Ive got a lvl 60 alt that ive slowed down playing on atm. Shes fun to run with though. What I hate is the shear amount of 90+ sins popping up every other day. Why play a cleric when you can max a sin AND make money in days?

Mostly I hate Hypers/FC. It took me nearly 6 months to get to lvl 75 back in the day, and that was (awesome) playing at work 3-4 hours a day and then at home for another 2-3. Now with hypers/fc I could have done that in 2 days....f-ing makes me sick.

Hypers should not be allowed in FC. Grind with them if you have to but this is gonna kill your game. If your player base reaches 100 in two weeks, how long till they just up and leave out of bordom now that they have nothing to do.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Actually Mystic summons have very decent defensive stats compared to the non-CS veno pets.

Only problem is that they can't really hold aggro at earlier levels until they can skill spam.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm pointing out how silly any balance argument is that is based on low-level play. You're basically trying to "Sin is only good at high level but they deserve it since low level is tough".

Low-level play can be entirely skipped and is entirely irrelevant to class balance.

Except that you make Olbaze comment a justification for being OP endgame, which is not what he meant.

His idea is that you point as sin as a class, but it's more the endgame gear that makes them really overpowered in 90% of the game aspects. The fact that a sin is not more powerfull then any other class before they get their endgame stuf, is an argument for showing that (and not to justify them being redicilously op endgame). And plz don't bring on arguments like "I soloed my own bh51" it just makes me laugh, cause a barb or bm can also solo 51 in his 60s with with gear that is considered half decent these days (I used to farm 51 for molds and 3* with my barb in his 60s and 70s, bh made that a useless activity).

I don't fully agree with this, but think some truth is in that idea.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Do sins need a nerf? Absolutely.

Will it ever happen? No chance in hell.

PWE has absolutely no interest in balancing the game. They have absolutely no interest in fixing bugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Mostly I hate Hypers/FC. It took me nearly 6 months to get to lvl 75 back in the day, and that was (awesome) playing at work 3-4 hours a day and then at home for another 2-3. Now with hypers/fc I could have done that in 2 days....f-ing makes me sick.

Hypers should not be allowed in FC. Grind with them if you have to but this is gonna kill your game. If your player base reaches 100 in two weeks, how long till they just up and leave out of bordom now that they have nothing to do.

Agreed
    I <3 A lot of people
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The thing to remember about nerfing assassins is that the original Perfect World was designed intentionally with everything nerfed. That was the plan that the original devs had in mind for making the game challenging while balancing things out. The only class that was a little different was Venomancer because their pets made them easy to play. By the original design, though, they were not OP at all and were often unwanted in squads. I still remember the drama. It wasn't until the cash shop pets came along that they had the ability to be OP. Even then, it was just the pet that had the problem. Assassins are the first class that was fundamentally designed to not be nerfed. For example, in any other game the stealth skill would already be nerfed by original design by a timer that limits how long it can be active. That's just normal game design for average MMORPGs. That's also the way that the original classes in PW were designed. This is why people complain. They should either nerf assassins or beaf up all of the other classes to be at an equal level. Now, consider which option will be more work for the company and can cause more complaining from players.

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Do sins need a nerf? Absolutely.

Will it ever happen? No chance in hell.

PWE has absolutely no interest in balancing the game. They have absolutely no interest in fixing bugs.

"Do claw barbs need a nerf?" Absolutely yes too .
    When u see Darkai killing 5 aps sins at Silver pool with his claws and even some BMs, well, it makes me thing that the OPness is not the sin class itself...
    By the way , all the QQing comes either from the non-CSers who get killed in 2 seconds by sins or by the scummy non-APS ppl who always achieve a nerdrage when they see sins selling FC in WC/farming nirvana : so who cares?
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When u see Darkai killing 5 aps sins at Silver pool with his claws and even some BMs, well, it makes me thing that the OPness is not the sin class itself...
    By the way , all the QQing comes either from the non-CSers who get killed in 2 seconds by sins or by the scummy non-APS ppl who always achieve a nerdrage when they see sins selling FC in WC/farming nirvana : so who cares?

So, you're saying that the fix for the problem is for everyone to CS??? That hardly makes sense. Complaining about benefits of CSing is totally understandable. PW originally didn't have cash equipment at all.

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    YES PLS MAKE THEM USELESS AND SQUISHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just hate their op-ness. It's the reason there's no more TEAMWORK with new players.
  • JaydeMonkey - Sanctuary
    JaydeMonkey - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Everyone seems to have a sin alt. Cause yes they are so OP pve. PVP they are amazing too. You can put your adversary to sleep just but NOT attacking.

Or you can stand next to your target wait for them to fight off several players so they have no apoth and no chi on their genie then pounce. Even better pounce in groups of 2 or 3 so your target has zero chance at all.

If this sounds like your kinda style of play join the Maxwells on Sanc and have a party.

The rest of us will be celebrating that sins suck in TW and no one really wants more than a couple overpowered Sins on their side.

Making detection pots have a limitation to level is a serious flaw. Det pots should see sins full stop.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011

No the problem is the class,
    1. Almost total immunity to control skills
    2. Longest lasting and every control skill in game
    3. The highest damage in game
    4. Stealth, aka portable safe zone
    ?
    Actually a lot of it comes from people who have cash shopped, and some APS whxres
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    So, you're saying that the fix for the problem is for everyone to CS??? That hardly makes sense. Complaining about benefits of CSing is totally understandable. PW originally didn't have cash equipment at all.

My point is that evry class at end-game lvls is OP. i'm a 5 APS sin with daggers +5 and all the rest +3 , +4 . OMFGIAM5APS ! According to people i should faceroll everyone .... LOL let me tell you i have stopped PKing and i went back to farm ! do u wanna know why? When u try to attack a cleric , and this cleric resist you and deals 7000 damage on you with just 1 attack (one shot),it makes me realise that sins are not OP. Or when a melee tries to attack a psychic and kills himself, it makes me think too. Try to attack a +12 psychic, dealing him 500-600 damage and getting back like 6k .
    Try to kill a barb with full R9 and 30k + HP . Try to kill a R9 wizziewho can reach the same p. def of a HA with his buff and nuke the hell around with 1 skill .
    Ofc, try to kill a full R9 sin.
    Do u start seeing my point? what makes classes OP is the money they invested on it. Sure, a R8 sin can easily kill a R8 cleric but come on ! they have been named assassin for a reason. You want to nerf stealth/sins? ok so you should change their name ---> "AssassinABLE" . Try to reach a caster or an archer w/o stealth -.- ""
    Sins are already quite squishy in open PvP (example=TW) , the proof is the strongest TW factions don't recruit sins anymore, they get killed as soon as they go out stealth for the simply fact that they are the only LA class attacking in melee range. This mean every ranged class kick their *** and HA class (with same-costly gear) can resist them too. Stealth is what makes sins able to kill someone.
    It's pointless to duiscuss about PK in the low 50ish level. Reach end game and come back to this thread.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    CS or work hard and you can make every class OP/ thread

I have worked my *** off for gear I have, most people QQing are lazy bums with **** gear,

sins are not the problem, APS is, despite the only thing keeping us alive at endgame for solo

purposes, I`m still awaiting for massive QQ when they release seeker r9 with their insane

def lvls provided with their OP skills, sins will be forgotten. b:bye
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Everyone seems to have a sin alt. Cause yes they are so OP pve. PVP they are amazing too. You can put your adversary to sleep just but NOT attacking.

Or you can stand next to your target wait for them to fight off several players so they have no apoth and no chi on their genie then pounce. Even better pounce in groups of 2 or 3 so your target has zero chance at all.

If this sounds like your kinda style of play join the Maxwells on Sanc and have a party.

The rest of us will be celebrating that sins suck in TW and no one really wants more than a couple overpowered Sins on their side.

Making detection pots have a limitation to level is a serious flaw. Det pots should see sins full stop.

OMG sleep skill is amazing? so clerics are OP too!
    / post ( this made me laugh )
  • Ruli - Heavens Tear
    Ruli - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    To nerf one class in any way would completly kill the community. How many sins do we have? So how many people would it actually affect? Lots is my guess. If they made any changes they need too look at ways of making other classes abit stronger perhaps. We all know Barb's have problems later with aggro management esspecially with any aps type in party. Wizard an I have a 101 wiz need a slight reduction in channelling. This i said all along for well over two years.

Currently playing a 99 demon Bm for most part so nerfing APS would be pretty annoying esspecially as i just spent an age getting her to where she is.

I will be voting no and ask a counter question. What can effectivly be done too increase effectivness of other classes to bring them upto par with a Sin?

Apoth (Detection pots) obviously need to be looked into. They also need to last longer and also need to not be restricted to that one guild that owns 1k ... if you catch my drift.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    My point is that evry class at end-game lvls is OP. i'm a 5 APS sin with daggers +5 and all the rest +3 , +4 . OMFGIAM5APS ! According to people i should faceroll everyone .... LOL let me tell you i have stopped PKing and i went back to farm ! do u wanna know why? When u try to attack a cleric , and this cleric resist you and deals 7000 damage on you with just 1 attack (one shot),it makes me realise that sins are not OP. Or when a melee tries to attack a psychic and kills himself, it makes me think too. Try to attack a +12 psychic, dealing him 500-600 damage and getting back like 6k .
    Try to kill a barb with full R9 and 30k + HP . Try to kill a R9 wizziewho can reach the same p. def of a HA with his buff and nuke the hell around with 1 skill .
    Ofc, try to kill a full R9 sin.
    Do u start seeing my point? what makes classes OP is the money they invested on it. Sure, a R8 sin can easily kill a R8 cleric but come on ! they have been named assassin for a reason. You want to nerf stealth/sins? ok so you should change their name ---> "AssassinABLE" . Try to reach a caster or an archer w/o stealth -.- ""
    Sins are already quite squishy in open PvP (example=TW) , the proof is the strongest TW factions don't recruit sins anymore, they get killed as soon as they go out stealth for the simply fact that they are the only LA class attacking in melee range. This mean every ranged class kick their *** and HA class (with same-costly gear) can resist them too. Stealth is what makes sins able to kill someone.
    It's pointless to duiscuss about PK in the low 50ish level. Reach end game and come back to this thread.

kinda funny when u compare ur dmg and casters dmg but the only problem till ur 600 dmg with crit+zerk isnt 600 anymore and u open the fight coz of stealth and u can stun lock.

i love the end game wizz really but he got disadvantage too even his slow hit could be high but not allways the high dmg/hit what kill u in fight.

this stealth problem have in few others game too (mostly the problem was the stealther champs/hero's can start with stun lock, not really the dmg or stealth), and i think really the stealth detect buff could be good option (lets say lv5/+ apoc. not low lv pot with few herb) u can lose easily the buff with death (here gank is a easy form), purify etc and still costly and work only to 1 person for a limited time like a normal buff. its costly to potion user too also could do a maximum area where u can detect the stealther (like max 15m range) so still easily backstabable everybody by sin just u can avoid the "hey i am near u since half hour and waited till u have 10% hp" thing.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I (wouldnt call it QQing) would say that its been how long? and people are still dissatisfied about them, maybe PWE should take a hint and do something. How many people have left due to packs? How many people have left due to the Tideborn? They could actually get those players back should they do some changes in their managment. I admit I Csed (though only lightly for vanity items and a faster flyer) pre-aniversary, then after I swore not to till they started making positive changes to the game. I believe is they stop looking for ways to make money and start making positive changes to the game, profit will come to them.

They have, its called a R9 sage sin w/ sage CotD b:shocked

from my experience someone leaving a game because they dont like a certain feature doesnt man jack im afraid. for every person that doesnt like packs there are others that do like them. for every person that leaves a game there will be more to replace the ppl that left.
    I believe is they stop looking for ways to make money and start making positive changes to the game, profit will come to them

they ARE making profit. do you know how many ppl bought rank 9 and packs? do u know how popular those sales are DESPITE the fact that a small group of ppl on the forums dont like them? just because YOU dont like them doesnt mean that its bad for the game and they wont profit off of it. the fact of the matter is that they are profiting off of those sales because ppl are buying them like candy.

basically to sum this all up, they are going for the majority not the minority. and lets face it, the forums are the minority. no big name company (with brains) is going to listen to what a small group of ppl that doesn't even make up 1% of the total game population has to say.

now just think about that for a bit. think about how many players play ingame and think about how many players post or even view the forums. its a very small amount. the forums is simply a place to commune with other players and talk about the game. the forums was never meant to rant to the devs and demand them to fix things. as a matter of fact im 100% sure the devs do not even glance at these forums. so most of the complaints on these forums are just wasted breath/typing.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Where's the "It doesn't matter because PWE never nerfs or balances anything in their games" option?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Krarenka YOU reach endgame then come back and talk. Don't try to argue that being a one shot while wearing **** gear is evidence that sins are not OP. Clearly you know next to nothing about your own class, and that post right there is the saddest attempt to defend sins I've ever read.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I just have to point out that I think its funny that assassins seem to think that because they fail and get killed by any other person, even an r9, that that person's class is overpowered. Then they come to the forums QQing oneshot. But the class has a specific design to NOT be a oneshot......soooo, fail.

When are you assassins going to realize that if you got one shotted because you forgot to put your nerves up that was your own failure?
  • Sibyll_DeVir - Heavens Tear
    Sibyll_DeVir - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I vote YES because:

A - Sins are overpowered in PVP
    B - Sins are dangerous and useless in squad (I prefer Archer, BM, Seekers, Wizard, Psy as DD...all but Sins)
    C - There are too much Sins in game
    D - Sins is the noobish's class.
    TYPICAL SEQUENCE OF A SQUAD FAULT:
    1 - Sin doesnt control his aggro (90% of sins are noobs)
    2 - Sin dies
    3 - Sin asks insistently to be ress (80% of sins are noobs and uneducate)
    4 - Cleric try to ress him (exasperated by asking of the Sin)
    5 - While Cleric ress Tank dies
    6 - All squad die
    7 - LAST THE SIN SAYS: CLERIC IS AN ***!b:angry
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Krarenka YOU reach endgame then come back and talk. Don't try to argue that being a one shot while wearing **** gear is evidence that sins are not OP. Clearly you know next to nothing about your own class, and that post right there is the saddest attempt to defend sins I've ever read.
    I just have to point out that I think its funny that assassins seem to think that because they fail and get killed by any other person, even an r9, that that person's class is overpowered. Then they come to the forums QQing oneshot. But the class has a specific design to NOT be a oneshot......soooo, fail.

When are you assassins going to realize that if you got one shotted because you forgot to put your nerves up that was your own failure?

First of all , i've not said sins suck because i get killed. Number 2 : i am not crappy geared, i'm just a non-CSer with all +3 and daggers +5 (for now) ; Quilue, i'm almost endgame ; i'd like to make u see Darkai (a non full R9 barb) killing R9+12 sins using nirvana claws .
    And that's not a one shot, and that sin is not a n00b . How u explain this? It seems the so called OPness is falling down? I was not talking only for me being oneshotted, but all sins, even full +10 , can be a 1 shot. And please stop countering things saying "use deaden nerves" ... Really, it hasn't 3 seconds cooldown, and if someone makes you proc. Deaden nerves, it means that the next attack u'll be a one shot.
    So stop pls with this QQthreads and with the tradiotional, stupid things (traditional,yes, it's like 1 year i see plp QQing c'mon).
    People wants to farm good in PvE? reroll a BM and a sin and stop the facking complaining, it makes you appear children crying their mum for a lollipop
    edited July 2011
    First of all , i've not said sins suck because i get killed. Number 2 : i am not crappy geared, i'm just a non-CSer with all +3 and daggers +5 (for now) ; Quilue, i'm almost endgame ; i'd like to make u see Darkai (a non full R9 barb) killing R9+12 sins using nirvana claws .
    And that's not a one shot, and that sin is not a n00b . How u explain this? It seems the so called OPness is falling down? I was not talking only for me being oneshotted, but all sins, even full +10 , can be a 1 shot. And please stop countering things saying "use deaden nerves" ... Really, it hasn't 3 seconds cooldown, and if someone makes you proc. Deaden nerves, it means that the next attack u'll be a one shot.
    So stop pls with this QQthreads and with the tradiotional, stupid things (traditional,yes, it's like 1 year i see plp QQing c'mon).
    People wants to farm good in PvE? reroll a BM and a sin and stop the facking complaining, it makes you appear children crying their mum for a lollipop

If they have to attack twice its not a one shot, and I wasn't referring simply to you but also many other sins who post on threads like this.
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    I vote YES because:

A - Sins are overpowered in PVP
    B - Sins are dangerous and useless in squad (I prefer Archer, BM, Seekers, Wizard, Psy as DD...all but Sins)
    C - There are too much Sins in game
    D - Sins is the noobish's class.

A - every class is dangerous for a cleric in pvp. Cleric is the healer, not the killer.b:bye
    B - Useless in squad ? tell it to seekers and BM if they think BP is useless . I see clerics the most useless class nowadays ( So clerics need a nerf ????)
    C - there are too much BMs too and archers too , let's nerf them all??
    D - this is a not argumented opinion, so pointless.
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    If they have to attack twice its not a one shot, and I wasn't referring simply to you but also many other sins who post on threads like this.

A one shot or a 2-shot doesn't make so much difference . I've seen R9 clerics one hitting ppl (not crappy geared, but endgame) . Deaden nerves have a cooldown, it can save u 1 time, but the next hit, even not a skill will kill you. Sins without stealth means killing a class .
    edited July 2011
    A one shot or a 2-shot doesn't make so much difference . I've seen R9 clerics one hitting ppl (not crappy geared, but endgame) . Deaden nerves have a cooldown, it can save u 1 time, but the next hit, even not a skill will kill you. Sins without stealth means killing a class .

A. yes it does when you sins are trying to prove a point that isn't valid. B. I dont consider +3 gears to be endgame. Its very easy to be one shotted(except if you are a sin) if you have gear like that. C. Who cares my point was you arent a one shot class. D. If you need really need stealth and really, truthfully can not think of any other way to reach your opponent with your vast arsenal of skills, then you fail.

Sins are overpowered without stealth and stealth itself needs a severe nerf because this game was clearly not designed for it and stealth can be abused to no end to be game breaking in both pve and pvp.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2011

1) Darkai is a noob and if he got solo'd by Darkai with claws I believe the sin is even worse. (R9 or no R9, Darkai is still good geared).

2) Just because that sin died (once) it doesnt mean "OMFG SINS ARE SO UNDERPOWERED!!!".

3) Darkai is a barb, sins werent supposed to eat thru HA but for some reason they still do...*cough*

4) +3 armors +5 daggers...try any other class with that and try kill as many people as you would with your sin, I dare you. I'm sorry to inform you, but +5 wep and +3 amors is actually crappy geared nowdays.

The reason why a sin can be one shot is because its LA, almost every class can be 1 shot doesnt mean all classes are OP, the thing that makes sins OP is.

1) You choose when the fight starts and ends.

2) You can reach 5 attacks per second.

3) You have enough stuns to make your target unable to fight back.

APS or non-aps sins, you can beat people twice as good geared as you without any problem if you know how to play your class. I am an archer and I have a sin for farming, first attempt to pk I could kill people with R9 which I would never be able to do with the gears im using on my sin with another class.

About deaden nerves, like I said you choose when the fight starts..You can choose to wait for it to regain, not like your someone is going to attack you while you wait for it (unless theres a higher lvl sin).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Only sin I've ever seen Darkai beat is DeadlyDante and we all know he's awful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011

really pls try archer with same gear or anything with this refine and say they arent 1hit or they how many chance got in same situation with same gear :D
    (u could show me a wizz/psy/veno etc with +3 gear who arent 1 hit exclude barb with vit build :D)