Barbarian Class

Options
VaIdios - Archosaur
VaIdios - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Hello to all staff of PWI ! You are doing a great work with this game guys .
I think all of u know that the barbarian class is the less played in all game.
For example if he goes against 5 aps bm or sin he has no chance.
Is my favourite class (Barbarian) and i think u shoul try make him litle stronger so many people will play it .A phisycal defense buf would be great . Thank you for your pacience .b:victory
Post edited by VaIdios - Archosaur on

Comments

• HeavyMyst - Raging Tide
    HeavyMyst - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    *facepalm*
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow, you're so right. Why do BMs and sins get all the APS and "good" stuff? Since we're on topic, we should definitely considering adding more pdef in barbs! Also, I think archers should get added range, maybe 100 more m would do. Wizards should be able to AoE the entire map without cooldown. And wait what? What's with the dinky increase in Atk level in black voodoo for psychics? Let's change that to Atk Level +10000 and the Def Level should increase with that too instead of decrease; same value. Seekers should be able to dual wield two R9 weapons, heck they should be able to wield a third in their mouths. TRIPLE ATTACK POWER! Then we can get venos that can control 10 pets at once. Yea, 10 nixes, we would love that. Hm, what else am I missing? Oh yea Clerics should be able to have immortality powers and instant healing along with godmode abilities.

Man, after that, I'm sure the game would be more balanced. You're so awesome OP.

In all seriousness, no. If you are dying to have it changed, you go talk to PWI devs or something personally and not on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow, you're so right. Why do BMs and sins get all the APS and "good" stuff? Since we're on topic, we should definitely considering adding more pdef in barbs! Also, I think archers should get added range, maybe 100 more m would do. Wizards should be able to AoE the entire map without cooldown. And wait what? What's with the dinky increase in Atk level in black voodoo for psychics? Let's change that to Atk Level +10000 and the Def Level should increase with that too instead of decrease; same value. Seekers should be able to dual wield two R9 weapons, heck they should be able to wield a third in their mouths. TRIPLE ATTACK POWER! Then we can get venos that can control 10 pets at once. Yea, 10 nixes, we would love that. Hm, what else am I missing? Oh yea Clerics should be able to have immortality powers and instant healing along with godmode abilities.

Man, after that, I'm sure the game would be more balanced. You're so awesome OP.

In all seriousness, no. If you are dying to have it changed, you go talk to PWI devs or something personally and not on the forums.

Yeah and make it so when a BM uses bell the whole server quakes from the powerful roar, and the ground splits open and swallows all the enemies a BM has in it's path. Let's also make it so any type of AoE a BM does causes the whole earth to tremble and break open revealing true lava to attack the enemy with.

Oh! While we are at it, let's make it possible to be 5.0 while using an axe!!!

Super crazy speed hits + axe dmg range = Epicness incarnate.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eviloe - Lost City
    Eviloe - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Is my favourite class (Barbarian) and i think u shoul try make him litle stronger so many people will play it .A phisycal defense buf would be great . Thank you for your pacience .b:victory

You've never fought a charmed barb before have you?
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:laugh
    sry that make me laugh b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Why are you getting killed by sins and bms, aps or not? What did you do with your build?

I love being attacked by aps sins for the comedy factor. Get to see if the fishy is smart enough to stop when the demon roar hits him or if he keeps going and kills himself.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Bro, where have ya been bro?

We are 5 APS
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/f5/cf/f5cf37c458c94f498069ce0df55442091304757622.jpg

Got to be pro dude, Gotta get your smack on and become 5 APS
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • UntamedFreak - Lost City
    UntamedFreak - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    now now.. WTF is you all talking about.. what we need is a buff to resist >2aps attacks b:pleasedb:laughb:thanks
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nowadays all hp barb suck.
    people rather take a 5aps bm or sin to tank than a barb who cant keep agro due others dmg. you can bash and realm so many times you want to..the dmg other aps-melee classes do is just to big to keep agro of them.

so dont get suprised that barbs go aps as well. i find it funny tho that so many people call aps barbs fail, even tho they do almost same dmg as BM, yet have more HP. :)

barbs skills sucked always...ijs.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Bro, where have ya been bro?

We are 5 APS
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/f5/cf/f5cf37c458c94f498069ce0df55442091304757622.jpg

Got to be pro dude, Gotta get your smack on and become 5 APS

You must get one shoted a lot.

Reflect doesn't even work in PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Normally Fuzzy would let a thread about barbs roll on, but this one is going to (and has already started to) burst into flames. b:chuckle

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.