Lingzi quits game

Lingzi - Lost City
Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
good bye everyone, i am leaving this game for good, i will state the reasos why later.

but first i wanna rise all the negative things before i get to the positive ones. i know alot of u hate me because i rose alot of drama in both game and forum. but dont deny the fact that you have fun reading what i wrote as well as being around me. why do i say this? no reason, i just wanted to say it.

so i really am leaving PWI for good, for maybe a month. after one month i will see if i am able to be as active as usual. reason why i couldnt play as much as before is bacause i now had completed my studies and is not getting ready to leave UK and is going to work for the government.

so if i got a job... probably earning $3000 per month, i wont be playing this game anymore. and if i dont come back, i wish u all goodluck and i love u all in Lost City.

what most important is i have fun playing this game and i have achieved the ultimate goal as an assassin, farming my rank 9 !!! with my goal achieved, i can leave this game like a pro and forever be remembered by everyone !!! 2110y0p.jpg

b:cry b:cry b:cry good bye all, i know u all love me, but i now have a life !!! i must go, GOOD BYE N FAREWELL
Post edited by Lingzi - Lost City on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not going to lie, your posts were entertaining b:chuckle.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    "forever be remembered by everyone"? dude, I never seen u before, who the hell you think u are? you can tell it to your friends, maybe they will remember you, but not the rest of pwi. and since when every person who's leaving game making treads about that in the forums?

anyway we just lost one overpowered fish, so perfect world just became a little better place (especialy for noobs like me!). so... bye b:bye

oh and btw... when somebody leaving the game ppls saying: "you cannot leave, you are the slave of this game", so good luck with leaving. and I believe your r9 gear will be helpful in your job. it was worth to waste so much life in game for them!

b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    good bye everyone, i am leaving this game for good, i will state the reasos why later.

but first i wanna rise all the negative things before i get to the positive ones. i know alot of u hate me because i rose alot of drama in both game and forum. but dont deny the fact that you have fun reading what i wrote as well as being around me. why do i say this? no reason, i just wanted to say it.

so i really am leaving PWI for good, for maybe a month. after one month i will see if i am able to be as active as usual. reason why i couldnt play as much as before is bacause i now had completed my studies and is not getting ready to leave UK and is going to work for the government.

so if i got a job... probably earning $3000 per month, i wont be playing this game anymore. and if i dont come back, i wish u all goodluck and i love u all in Lost City.

what most important is i have fun playing this game and i have achieved the ultimate goal as an assassin, farming my rank 9 !!! with my goal achieved, i can leave this game like a pro and forever be remembered by everyone !!! 2110y0p.jpg

b:cry b:cry b:cry good bye all, i know u all love me, but i now have a life !!! i must go, GOOD BYE N FAREWELL

Not going to lie, I'm so glad you are leaving. Hope to never see you again but knowing how annoying you are you will be trolling regardless.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Good luck Ling with whatever the future brings, glad to see not all people are complete slaves to this game and realize there is such a thing as real life. Your forum post always entertained me.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    My eyes thank you.
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Don't let the door hit your xxx on the way out.

As your final going away present, please accept this Oxymoron Award - The use of the word 'pro' by clueless PW players desperate to appear/sound hip. There are no professional PW players, so there is no 'pro' status here. People here are the exact opposite of professional, they pay out of pocket for their gear, rank, and levels. Those kind of people, according to PT Barnum, are born every minute.

Until we see Nike logos on PW fashion and players are paid to wear it, the use of the word 'pro' is just plain school-boyishly silly and ignorant.
    Just some guy
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:bye Good luck, gonna miss the art and posts. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    awww take care! ^_^
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    b:victory ty all especially Nuriko Woneo Ungodly Ahira b:victory b:victory i lub u all !!!
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:victory ty all especially Nuriko Woneo Ungodly Ahira b:victory b:victory i lub u all !!!

Shut up and quit already please

Quitting means no more posting on the forums, don't be disappointing us now
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Good. Leave. You are annoying as hell and not funny in any way. PW, both forums and game, are better without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited July 2011

so i really am leaving PWI for good, for maybe a month.

soooo are you leaving for good or only for one month.
    make up your mind.... i do hope its the former.
    Good. Leave. You are annoying as hell and not funny in any way. PW, both forums and game, are better without you.

QFT b:cute
    Here we go again....
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Jesus christ at all the butt hurt, \/agina period babies.....
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xposed1
    edited July 2011
    Jesus christ at all the butt hurt, \/agina period babies.....

Why do people have to be butthurt to think another person is complete waste of life? The abuse on the word "butthurt" is horrible b:cry
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Bai Bai Lingzi, good luck and gratz if you really end up succeeding in quitting ^^
    b:victory
    b:bye
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Working for the government, you say? Oh dear. b:shocked

Good bye and good luck, dear Lingzi. Only your artwork will be missed (by me, anyways).
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I had quit for a month too, but at the end of the month I realized all my friends had quit :P so there was nothing to get back to.
  • The_Massacre - Raging Tide
    The_Massacre - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »
    Why do people have to be butthurt to think another person is complete waste of life? The abuse on the word "butthurt" is horrible b:cry

The term "butthurt" itself, is not being abused, especially since it is being stated in such a way that indubitably describe the children whom do not receive enough attention at home, such as yourself (and others). Verbally taunting another person over the internet is about as "butthurt" as you can get my friend. Say your goodbyes and go back to sucking e-peen okay?

OT: Well, good luck, and good bye Lingzi. You probably don't remember me from over a year ago (especially since my in game/forum account was deleted) but all that matters is that it was a pleasure knowing you, and seeing you off to better days from here on out. Best of luck, and enjoy the lack of children.

*Rated_PG - Raging Tides
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ^ another butthurt b:chuckle nobody remember you poor kid...
  • Chioke - Lost City
    Chioke - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    bb

Aw was so fun talking to you about the transformers series. Bye :(
  • ReckUrWorld - Lost City
    ReckUrWorld - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    another person to get Rank9 then quit lulz.

have fun and farewell
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Always liked you Lin Lin wish best of luck to you new job.
  • xposed1
    edited July 2011
    The term "butthurt" itself, is not being abused, especially since it is being stated in such a way that indubitably describe the children whom do not receive enough attention at home, such as yourself (and others). Verbally taunting another person over the internet is about as "butthurt" as you can get my friend. Say your goodbyes and go back to sucking e-peen okay?

OT: Well, good luck, and good bye Lingzi. You probably don't remember me from over a year ago (especially since my in game/forum account was deleted) but all that matters is that it was a pleasure knowing you, and seeing you off to better days from here on out. Best of luck, and enjoy the lack of children.

*Rated_PG - Raging Tides

Herp derp

Shut up
  • ManofPower - Lost City
    ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    gratz your 1 step closer to getting a lifeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    ty all who said good things to me, love u all !!! b:pleased
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I'll miss the cheap frosts you sold :3 lol.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I'll miss the cheap frosts you sold :3 lol.

WTS cheap frost.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Turtliciousx - Lost City
    Turtliciousx - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011

good bye all, i know u all love me, but i now have a life !!! i must go, GOOD BYE N FAREWELL

Jeez, ask someone to fill out a butthurt form and all of a sudden he/she/it decides to rage quit.
    ty all who said good things to me, love u all !!! b:pleased

Quitting. You're doing it wrong.
    b:victory ty all especially Nuriko Woneo Ungodly Ahira b:victory i lub u all !!!

b:shutup

^ Try this <3

I was hoping to get some QQ out of you, but there will always be other trolls to counter troll.

Also, I hated you because you fail at elementary school English.