Jones blessing "Already liked"

Options
CloudsLegacy - Raging Tide
CloudsLegacy - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
So my friend is trying to get Jones Blessing, whenever she does she doesn't get any option to choose a server/character. but it DOES say she has already liked it? Any help?
Post edited by CloudsLegacy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• lovena
    lovena Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im having the same problem, except when i get to the Jones page, its asking me to like Forsaken World. i dont even play Forsaken World, why is it asking me to like it for a Jones Blessing in Perfect world? and if i try it again later, it tells me the post limit has been exceeded, even though i have no new mail with a Jones Blessing in it.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    <__< Am I seriously one of the few people that can still receive Jones Blessing? There are alternatives out there. Try googling and going to the first link, I'm fairly sure the forums' link is broken in some way as it takes you to a repeating encoded page. @.@ I just want to see if this works for others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • lavela
    lavela Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Same here, can't get jones for a week and still not working
  • Galata - Harshlands
    Galata - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Same problems here, several players from my fac have said me the sameb:angry
  • IChechen - Archosaur
    IChechen - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So my friend is trying to get Jones Blessing, whenever she does she doesn't get any option to choose a server/character. but it DOES say she has already liked it? Any help?
    that's all I can see no nothing that I have selected server and character
    d1345cb974de.jpg
  • weby123
    weby123 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yea exactly same problem .. when is this goin to be fixed
    plus DQ pts arnt working i cant get items from DQ pts wen thats getting fixed too?
  • perfectweapon
    perfectweapon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have 3 different facebooks I have tried all 3 and none of them work (one of which i just created today to try) and I tried using 3 different browers chrome firefox and internet explorer doesnt work on any of them. I use to be able to get blessings without a problem until they forced people to like forsaken and now perfectworld which i had liked it already anyway... Its not right that some people can get blessing and others cant. They need to remove the option FORCING people to like their facebook, because right now their are many 100s of players who cant get blessings.

When something isnt broke dont try to fix it... Blessing worked fine before.. There was no reason what so ever to force people into liking their facebook fanpages. Your advertisments were already posted on our facebooks and no need to do anything extra which results in 100s of players not being able to recieve their blessings. Now everytime I try to get a blessing your advertisments still show up on my facebook and I dont receive a blessing.

When I log in and try to recieve it. it takes me to the option of like perfectworld which i have. it refreshs and stay on the same like perfectworld page and never gives me the option to select a world or player.. Somebody needs to look into this problem and get a solution or correct problem it has been 2 weeks and nothing has been done to fix it. ty
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hiya,

After waiting for a fix for 3 days to this problem, I assumed none was forthcoming from PWI, so I decided to fix it myself.

I tried to obtain a blessing with 3 different browsers, using 3 brand new facebook accounts, and all had the same problem. A guildie then said something about having to like PWI if hadn't done this for a while. And the popup people kept getting had the facebook logo and like at the side of it but it did nothing, and no drop down boxes appeared. So i thought "Is there a way to reach the like link from somewhere else?
    I logged in on the front page of PWI after passing the stupid initial redirect so you are at http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

2/3s of the way down the page on the right are 2 options, either hit the facebook link to like PWI, or go to PWI's facebook page.
    If you select the like optionh, the problem is then revealed! You get a non verified message and a stupid verification code popup box. So when using the original way to obtain the blessing this verification **** is hidden, and we cant see it and just get stuck in 1 spot, as detailed in the image 3 posts above this 1!

So heres the solution! Before trying to obtain your blessing go login your PWI account via the main front page of PWI. Then use the main link to PWI's facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO and click like. You will then be prompted to login to facebook, and to enter a verification code. Once it says you like PWI on your wall, open up a brand new tab (Keep all existing tabs open to retain cookies!), and go to the http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook Jones Blessing page as normal, and hey presto you should get your blessing okay as I did.

I know this works cos I tested it. Make sure you haven't already tried that day to get a blessing on the facebook account you use, before attempting this solution, or it will fail!
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hiya,

After waiting for a fix for 3 days to this problem, I assumed none was forthcoming from PWI, so I decided to fix it myself.

I tried to obtain a blessing with 3 different browsers, using 3 brand new facebook accounts, and all had the same problem. A guildie then said something about having to like PWI if hadn't done this for a while. And the popup people kept getting had the facebook logo and like at the side of it but it did nothing, and no drop down boxes appeared. So i thought "Is there a way to reach the like link from somewhere else?
    I logged in on the front page of PWI after passing the stupid initial redirect so you are at http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

2/3s of the way down the page on the right are 2 options, either hit the facebook link to like PWI, or go to PWI's facebook page.
    If you select the like optionh, the problem is then revealed! You get a non verified message and a stupid verification code popup box. So when using the original way to obtain the blessing this verification **** is hidden, and we cant see it and just get stuck in 1 spot, as detailed in the image 3 posts above this 1!

So heres the solution! Before trying to obtain your blessing go login your PWI account via the main front page of PWI. Then use the main link to PWI's facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO and click like. You will then be prompted to login to facebook, and to enter a verification code. Once it says you like PWI on your wall, open up a brand new tab (Keep all existing tabs open to retain cookies!), and go to the http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook Jones Blessing page as normal, and hey presto you should get your blessing okay as I did.

I know this works cos I tested it. Make sure you haven't already tried that day to get a blessing on the facebook account you use, before attempting this solution, or it will fail!
    =D Sweet, another fix to test! <.< Although I have no problem getting my Jones' every day, I'm SO tired of hearing the QQ. If another person with the problem would be nice enough to test this, it could potentially solve this problem.

Thank you Lucifeara for taking the initiative to find your own fix instead of QQing on the forums. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver13
    /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hiya,

Did not work for me. Still jonesin' for my blessing. b:cry
  • Dalenshee - Lost City
    Dalenshee - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Same issue. No fix.

-->At least have a GM give us an update that they notice the issue and are currently attempting to fix it. Looks like it's just being ignored. :\
  • niftynev
    niftynev Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sry, tried that exactly as u described it. No luck for me.
    Thanks for trying though
  • perfectweapon
    perfectweapon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    didnt work for me... its been 2 weeks why doesnt pwi at least make an attempt to fix it. take down the blessing until they find a fix or revert back to the old method where you didnt have to like anything because rigth now 1000s of players arent recieving their blessings and our facebooks are getting spammed with perfect world advertisements with false claims saying we received blessing when we most certainly did not.
  • dannosgirl
    dannosgirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have tried everything too. Submitted a ticket a week ago. They said they are working on it. Thought it would be fix by this past maintenence.b:angry
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Frankie has said that he's working on it in this thread

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.