Lets be mean! >:3

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Mittie poo did something mean to me on my stabbie fishie once.

Gathered a bunch of the exploding mobs in FB59 around me, 1 shot them, dead fishie....

Mean cleric is mean...

oh I did that to a bm once in fb39... he was annoying. XD
    Kept rushing into stuff screaming at the cleric for heals (who was far, far away)
    He was a friend of one of the squad members, that's the only reason he didn't get kicked.
    After calcid I just lured all the boomers on him, aoe'd and he died. Told the cleric to leave him there.
    We cleared untill trioc, then ran back with boss to ress him so he did get the kill.
    He kept raging all the time b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Whats wrong with..you know...SQUADDING HIM? derp

Oh, yeah. I'm going to squad with someone who comes up and the first thing he does is try to take my loot then starts spamming me with rude PMs. Maybe you're that stupid, but I'm not.

I have no problem with squading with people for grinding. Even if I'm grinding solely to get drops, if they PM me and ask, I'll do their quest for them for the hell of it. But I'm not going to help out some obvious jackass after they've been rude to me.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Mittie poo did something mean to me on my stabbie fishie once.

Gathered a bunch of the exploding mobs in FB59 around me, 1 shot them, dead fishie....

Mean cleric is mean...

Oh yeah!!!b:chuckle i remember that, but didn't i kill myself in the process to?b:surrender
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:cuteI am never mean!

(But I may not have always been kind)
  • Aquaryah - Sanctuary
    Aquaryah - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I haven't done anything mean on my psychic...yet, but on my sin I have a super funny story.

Mkay, so I was in pk and so was my friend. Well after an fcc run we did, he decided to farm herbs nearby. I would stalk him in stealth and wait for him to farm before stunning him and shadow escape. It went on like this for 20 or so minutes until I stopped stalking him b:chuckle

On my cleric, I always left squad when people were being idiots and let me die <3 Other than that, nothing else that I can think of.
    Lvl 101 Psy - Aquaryah - Sanctuary (Main)
    Lvl 101 Cleric - Nevarya - Sanctuary (Buff&BB Slave)
    Lvl 86 Sin - Luna - Raging Tides (Retired)
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    using squad signet to drop party on harpy wraith when they first came in cash shop
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    using squad signet to drop party on harpy wraith when they first came in cash shop

LOL!!!!b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Samwen - Lost City
    Samwen - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2011

That is simply hilarious. I wish I'd seen their reactions. b:laugh
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I didn't do it but see this

Luring Jewelscalen into 50+ guys at Valentines event (video)

And this wasn't as mean as others but it was the funniest (not mine)- http://i45.tinypic.com/1zn1m49.jpg (read chat..)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011

And this wasn't as mean as others but it was the funniest (not mine)- http://i45.tinypic.com/1zn1m49.jpg (read chat..)

OMG SO MEAN AND SO AWESOME! b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The pic made me lol b:laugh
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Something mean I've done...
    Well I've never really done anything mean really... as far as letting someone die or something like that, lol.

one time this guy was stalking me and stuff so I had my guildie pm him saying things like "dood we just got done ****ing blahblahblah" or something liek that. He was pretty butthurt about it for awhile, then i just blacklisted him. Like really creepy dude.

uhh, I've pretended to dc during a BH on my mystic because we didn't have a cleric. Not that I couldn't heal, we had another mystic along with myself. I'm sure two mystics could tackle healing during 51, but the second mystic WOULD NOT heal at all. After I got my boss for the day (obviously didn't stack), i "dc'd". i wonder if they ever made it to wyvern?

something mean done to me:
    and one time i was in bh59 on my archer and the squad consisted of random people, and we had some dumb *** high level bm tanking for us. well he decides that he's gonna be a lil ***** to me the whole way through, telling me how fail i am or something like that, and when we get to quiansidofaniofishlady, he decides to boot me from the squad and let fishlady aggro me WHILE he was attacking me. EVERYONE thought it was hilarious, but the other archer in the squad. I don't know if he was trying to prove I was fail or what, but between fishlady's hits and his hits, I didn't die. Kinda proves how fail he really was, lol. After that my guild put him on KOS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • DarkBalls - Harshlands
    DarkBalls - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I am not usually mean, but I'm sick and tired of waiting for people to turn in their bh and get the next one, especially when they seem to *walk* from Archosaur to Valley of Disaster. On one occasion it was the same player who showed up late at every boss, letting the rest of the squad clear and then wait, and he didn't do much damage to the boss either. So, at the last boss, I just didn't wait and started on the boss, the others joined in, and we killed the boss before the sin came back... :)
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I know someone who lured Jewel to arch b:chuckle it was afk redname shop time, ohh i wonder how amazing the drops were b:dirty

Mean thing I've done.....Well we were in this fb59, and this Bm goes, does something stupid and dies, so I revive him, its no big deal till he tells me that MY revive was lvl 8, I correct him and he says no its 8 I lost .3%. Now I don't like this bm, first he tells me what MY revive was (calling it res even after i corrected him) and complaining to a cler about how much xp he lost. even the whole group was saying that the % lost is equal to your lvl/cultivation. Okay so now were at zimo and mystic was gonna tank, though I wanted to (was on my cler) So I'm told to heal him cause his gear is....****, but he forgets to reequip his wep after using the pillar as a chi post b:chuckle but then the bm goes, steals agro and dies. so the mysic puts his wep back and its all smooth, i revive the other person that died form zimo, and leave the bm dead, we kill zimo (well i kill him, they stopped to get me to revive so he'd get credit), and the bm is ragging at this point, I tell him im not going to revive him and he should have released. He comes back asks for lead, I warn the group of what hes planning on (he was standing awfully close to me and i was way behind any mobs) but then gets kicked and half the group goes to pk him b:chuckle
    I <3 A lot of people
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I just realized that I could probably reword EVERY post in this thread about someone doing something stupid in a squad (without changing the actual story), and make it seem as if the person posting it was the dumbass. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • KennyPowers - Raging Tide
    KennyPowers - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    In BH59 I was in a squad with a sin who helped kill the first boss, but afk/auto-path behind me between bosses. The squad leader was a friend of his, and also the cleric.

By the time we were ready to do the 2nd boss the sin was talking in squad chat but still auto-following me and just sat there during the second boss, didn't throw in a single attack AND he refused to rebuff anyone with bloodpaint after the original buff wore off.

We did Drake last and had no barb so I was the tank. At the exploding mobs, the cleric told me to stay back and let other squad members kill them so his friend (who was still auto-following me) wouldn't die. Now, this sin was still making comments in squad chat so he wasn't afk, he was just lazy.

I ran up ahead of the team to grab some exploding mobs, and when the sin caught up 2 of them exploded and killed him. I lived, and the cleric revived the sin. This time he didn't auto-follow, but while he was sitting there getting rebuffed by the cleric i ran out and got another 2 exploding mobs and chased him around with them eventually killing him again.

Most of the squad was laughing cause they hated the bum too. And the cleric said "if i could find another tank i'd kick you for that".

Not as mean as scamming someone out of 100 mil, but it was definitely fun while it lasted XD.
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oh, I was mean once, because people were mean to me. xD

I joined a FCC squad just before the exp room, the other Cleric left (now I know why).
    Barb: *afk*
    BM: Fvck this, my Hyper... *runs to pull exp room*
    Me: o_o; *puts up BB*
    BM: *pulls mobs into my BB and forgets to AoE/stun*
    Me: *r@ped to death*
    -SQUAD WIPE-
    BM: WTF CLERIC!
    Barb: *comes back* WTH! Another fail Cleric!!!
    Me: Ehh, it wasn't my fault but okay........
    -I release and go back to rez their @ss-
    -Squad ready-
    BM: Hurry we got 8 mins left!
    Barb: *pulling*
    Me: You deserve this for blaming me unfairly.
    BM: Deserve what?
    Me: This. ^_^
    *force logout*

I went to take a shower and when I got back I found a mail from the BM saying they couldn't find a Cleric and they ran out of time and he's gonna find me and PK me and I have to pay 1mil for his repair and Hyper. I lol'd and blocked him. c:
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ugysekell wrote: »

I joined a FCC squad just before the exp room, the other Cleric left (now I know why).
    -SQUAD WIPE-
    -Squad ready-
    *force logout*

I went to take a shower and when I got back I found a mail from the BM saying they couldn't find a Cleric and they ran out of time and he's gonna find me and PK me and I have to pay 1mil for his repair and Hyper. I lol'd and blocked him. c:

And you wonder why XD there is less clerics. No respect, thats why xD i am only making a cleric for myself ;p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When I was visiting on my BM on DW, someone invited me to their faction. I accepted and I was made marshal right away. I demoted all the officers in the faction then left.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ugysekell wrote: »

-SQUAD WIPE-
    -Squad ready-
    *force logout*

You kinda deserve having your hypers run out if you don't know you can pause them
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Awww, valentine event, those were such good times. Now image how fun this was on a pvp server. There was pk there 24/7 during that short time. Even though there was pk tehre all the time I still managed to get the valentine belt for my main and and my alt b:laugh.

I sold the alt's belt, the main's belt I am never selling it...
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This one is recent for me, I had gold on me so I bought some stuff outta the boutique. I saw the squad sig thing and my thought was "This is worth the price..." when I looked at the amount -> price cost.

So...after testing one with a old friend of mine I decided to play a little fun.

World chatted "FREE SNOWY TOWN PORTS! JUST SQUAD ME!"

Let's just say lots and lots of people died from those 50 or so invites b:laugh

<3 Sonic
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayamet - Raging Tide
    Ayamet - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    oh god I cant even count all the things ive done before I quit my cleric a long as time ago. When this server first came out, I lot of nubs were in pk mode and me being one the higher lvls on the server at the time was having loads of fun. Anyway this BM in bh59 was tanking it(for some reason even tho there as a higher lvl wiz). We get to Ofo and as he goes to lure him outta that pit...he just stands there and doesn't hit it at all.....everyone else waits and waits including me and we all watch while his HP goes down. He keeps screaming at me to heal and the whole time im just likeb:bye. I ress him and he goes and tries again. Does the same thing....we were both in PK mode at the time so I pm my Psychic friend in squad to inv me back in a min. I drop squad and Sleep>>>>Debuff>>>and Tempest his ***. get inv back to squad...kick the bm and the wizzie begins to tank. He keeps shouting ress I keep shouting "whats this ress you speak of?"b:laugh
    I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
  • Ruli - Heavens Tear
    Ruli - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Few months ago on my barb was doing Brim BH with a guildie an the wifey. Had a squishie fishie with us an some other lower level types with low phys resist an one bum BM..

It announced it was afk just as the cork was popped on the wine an it wasnt even in instance so we carried on.
    We just got to 1st boss an killed him an the back tracked too set off.

That 1st hallway with lots of melle mobs that people like to round up an kill?

well he says 'go pull'

I replied 'no too many squishie types that cant handle any aggro.'

He runs in an pulls about 7 mobs. Without aggroing any of them Luckily nobody died but whole party was sending me wtf type hate PM's
    We carried on along our merry way an get to that nasty bend where the 1st rangers appear and he charges in.

Whole party stops he got aggro of about 10 mobs an we all watch him die. Was hillarious.

He lying dead on the floor an i gots lead so i boot him.

Last thing he see's in general chat is 'your an idiot'
  • vlntbty00
    vlntbty00 Posts: 15
    edited July 2011
    Bahahahaha! I LOL'ed so hard at that video! lols

• SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This happened just the other day....

I was farming herbs in Morma when I noticed a Barb (white-named, unbuffed, and in tiger form) collecting on the same route I usually run on. As I used my mount to run over to another set of herbs (with him trailing behind), I ended up accidentally pulling a bunch of Gaurnob Hellions. While I had them chasing me, he started picking up some of the herbs, so I ran around him in circles, hoping they'd reset and I'd grab what few remained.

Instead of resetting though, they all aggro'd on him and made him into their throw-rug before I even realized what happened. He then said some weird spanish stuff and released, and I haven't see him in that area since.

...oops? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When I was visiting on my BM on DW, someone invited me to their faction. I accepted and I was made marshal right away. I demoted all the officers in the faction then left.

Win right here. I lol'ed hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Siumiki - Dreamweaver
    Siumiki - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i don't remember reason, but i went to make coffee in the middle of boss fight and stopped healing herc, came back..nice squad wipe. i apologaze and say i lagged really badly. got cleric to come back and res us and do it again. i tanked boss again with herc and went to cook some food when boss was at 15% hp left XD
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i don't remember reason, but i went to make coffee in the middle of boss fight and stopped healing herc, came back..nice squad wipe. i apologaze and say i lagged really badly. got cleric to come back and res us and do it again. i tanked boss again with herc and went to cook some food when boss was at 15% hp left XD

Next time we squad, i'm keeping an eye on you... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siumiki - Dreamweaver
    Siumiki - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Next time we squad, i'm keeping an eye on you... b:laugh

haha i would never kill you intentionally. and gah i really wanna remember what squad did to kill them all including myself