heaven tear erange tw

Options

Comments

• Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    omgzenragelostlandserverimplodez

i don't know why u seemed so surprised at kora's post Ryegard, he's said that exact thing at least 3 times i can remember off the top of my head over the course of enrage's history.

they WANT to be ganked for the lulz but it ends up NEVER being as fun as it seems, especially when u lose land.

i know the feeling b:laugh
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Putting on a black house coat rope and flailing your arms in the air does not make you an expert in karate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

are you trying to tell me that this guy is NOT a jedi?!

(super old vid... i know ~_~)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When did Andro release your childhood videos for public viewing Pie ?
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This made me lol hard. Go take another bong hit. Enraged asked to get ganked all along and now that GD got most of Doms best players you no longer want it? You also have the option of bidding on GD for a 1vs1 fight. It will be interesting to see who enrage bids on this week. Will they run from GD or will they try and prove they are still the top dog on the server?

the bid on immolation is strategy. why would we continually allow the ganks to have a 6 cat advantage? the more interesting turn of events this week will be if GD forms a gank alliance with drakon so they can maintain the additional cat advantage in their ganks, this will take some convincing on GDs part since they will have to convince drakon no to take free land from ET, instead of attacking 1k which they will lose. Im sure GD wont mind paying drakon to compensate them for the sacrifice. but who will be pushed out of the ganking trio? I'm guessing war, since GD has used them up for what they are useful for, and can now discard them b/c they are no longer useful, and disregard any conflicts of interest GD has with drakon and ally with them.

War will take this slap in the face lying down, and hope that they will get some opportunity to suck up to GD again in the future.

"A drakon + GD alliance? no wai!" you say. But GD is developing quite the reputation of ignoring obvious personal conflicts for the sake of being a TW faction. (when they win)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well drakon will have little choice soon as the easy wars run out. That will leave them with 3 options.

1) Don't bid
    2) Go it alone
    3) Try to get in on ganks

Common sense would suggest 3 being the best choice. So trying to form (all legal and above board incase QQ is reading ) ganks with 2 of the other 3 would be their best option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thinkin he's still upset about ppl gettin banned cuz he was a dumbass and bid with a known alt faction on his main guild...regardless, war and rad have nothin in common but a mutual dislike for certain factions and 4 members total with alts in war and 1 alt in rad from war. hardly makes either a "sister" faction unlike bragging how your alt faction beat another main guild(Drakon) then completely denying it when ***** hit the fan.

urban, u do know the rules right? or should i post them for u. you need to take the 10 mins outta your life and read the ToS. god know i have over the last 4 months with my 5 bans.

but hey who said i was butt hurt? i bid on Enrage i made 8 mil in TW pay that week. u made how much that week? maybe 500k. if even that.

i know its gotta be good, sucking on the **** of the most CS faction on the server. and when they dont need you anymore, u will know it. but hey thats ur problem right?

anyone who ganks us, does not hurt Enrage. TBH u make Enrage stronger, u know what we can do with how many people. while u all count on 2/1 other factions helping you out. and most the time still FAILING vs lesser people. what does that really say about the rest of the server? to count on another 80 people or at most times count on a possible 160+ people to help you for 3 hours. then use them for the rest of the time hahaa. all in all, you guys get ur bread the way u want. we will get ours alone as always. =)
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    urban, u do know the rules right? or should i post them for u. you need to take the 10 mins outta your life and read the ToS. god know i have over the last 4 months with my 5 bans.

but hey who said i was butt hurt? i bid on Enrage i made 8 mil in TW pay that week. u made how much that week? maybe 500k. if even that.

i know its gotta be good, sucking on the **** of the most CS faction on the server. and when they dont need you anymore, u will know it. but hey thats ur problem right?

anyone who ganks us, does not hurt Enrage. TBH u make Enrage stronger, u know what we can do with how many people. while u all count on 2/1 other factions helping you out. and most the time still FAILING vs lesser people. what does that really say about the rest of the server? to count on another 80 people or at most times count on a possible 160+ people to help you for 3 hours. then use them for the rest of the time hahaa. all in all, you guys get ur bread the way u want. we will get ours alone as always. =)

You should stop posting...your making youself look dumber with every post. Five bans in 4 months = idiot, bidding on your own faction with your alt faction = bigger idiot. Making 8mill on a bid does not buy you inteligence or cool points especially since you got an innocent player banned. As for making enrage stronger...only time will tell. So far I only see GD getting stronger from all this and people like you crying about it.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You should stop posting...your making youself look dumber with every post. Five bans in 4 months = idiot, bidding on your own faction with your alt faction = bigger idiot. Making 8mill on a bid does not buy you inteligence or cool points especially since you got an innocent player banned. As for making enrage stronger...only time will tell. So far I only see GD getting stronger from all this and people like you crying about it.

who are u again?lol

how is gd gettin stronger? anyone can gain land from ganks. lolz. crying about what again? how the server is fail. I enjoy the ganks, i love to be 80 vs 40 on other factions. enrage being the 40. that just means we get more people to kill :D. and 5 bans in 4 months = idiot how? keeps me away from PWI so i dont no life it like u, Mr. non-factor =)
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    GD has gotten stronger imo, but it's all speculation until enrage/gd can land another 1v1 and compare it to the last couple they have had.

Until then it'll just be people saying GD are now 1 step down from god, the people who think they are god's gift to the world and enrage could kill 1000 people with a waft of air, and everyone else laughing at both parties ....

Look though the thread and decide who belongs where b:mischievous
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You should stop posting...you're making youself look dumber with every post. Five bans in 4 months = idiot, bidding on your own faction with your alt faction = bigger idiot. Making 8mill on a bid does not buy you intelligence or cool points especially since you got an innocent player banned. As for making enrage stronger...only time will tell. So far I only see GD getting stronger from all this and people like you crying about it.

IJS.

b:cute
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    IJS.

b:cute

and he's back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    GD has gotten stronger imo, but it's all speculation until enrage/gd can land another 1v1 and compare it to the last couple they have had.

Until then it'll just be people saying GD are now 1 step down from god, the people who think they are god's gift to the world and enrage could kill 1000 people with a waft of air, and everyone else laughing at both parties ....

Look though the thread and decide who belongs where b:mischievous

You ever smell nubis when he farts? he nearly wipes our faction out. He can kill 1000 noobs with a waft of air
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You ever smell nubis when he farts? he nearly wipes our faction out. He can kill 1000 noobs with a waft of air

your factions fault for letting him +12 that thing with DoTs in it b:kiss
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    /facepalm

(The entire thread is full of these moments)
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pfffft! Carni was worse! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    reserved...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well we want everybody to be the best they can be...
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    reserved...

Sasha's posting patch notes! b:pleased
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sasha's posting patch notes! b:pleased

but who's patch am i taking notes on? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    actually that isnt true. Even if everyone attacked and we lost a bunch of land we would continue to attack and take a land every week. So your logic is fail here.

i quoted the wrong thing. the one thing i can say is admirable about enrage is the core players have stuck together a very long time, they work well together and they watch out for each other. that quality alone makes them a very formidable opponent
    edited July 2011
    Options
    agreed,one thing no one can deny is the resilience of enrage.I dont see them ever going away
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Like a bad smell resilience?
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ………………..,-~*’`
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i was thinkin more like a viral infection trig...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol bale is probably closer to what most think
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • man321
    man321 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    guessing gd>erange>rad ( drakon = ?)

b:shocked

Still confuse on why they don;t bid on gd, it will be 1 vs 1 tw b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Imagine how stupid you'd look when we actually do 1v1 and win. But of course then there will be excuses about people not making it and blah blah blah. It's like you people assume Enrage can always field everyone at 100% efficiency and all the other guilds have half the guild available on Sundays and the other half on Saturdays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Imagine how stupid you'd look when we actually do 1v1 and win.

Imagine how silly you'd look if you didn't ijs

I'm not saying GD would win , but Enrage has more to lose by losing a 1 v 1 than GD does. Since well people would expect GD to lose anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Look at where Enrage have bid last 2 weeks, it's called strategic bidding - work it out ... they'll get round to bidding on whoever they want when they have done strengthening lands.

Patience b:cute