Options
    TW tickets, only for 5 gold.

b:cry Don't make charge zen for this!!
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I was going to read this topic and actually make a real reply but then I noticed that it's a bunch of noob alts talking to each other (probably alts of the same person).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    do you even know how much effort ive been using trying to make my barb just a little bit harder to kill over the past month or so? b:cry so i show up with 3 plat charms in my inventory, def runes, blessings, buffs, all the ****. pots, apoth, and i even brought sadness cards so i could **** a few out had i gotten thru a tight spot. then.... i didnt see anyone. i THOUGHT i saw a blue name in the distance once. but maybe not. b:cry i come dressed for a party and all i got was an empty instance b:cry this is my official qq thread. sidenote: id make popcorn and sit back and wait to see an enrage v GD 1on 1

Next time dont wine the instance and you will have ppl to show up b:chuckle

GF GD! Defeat does taste bitter, but it was a hell of a fight! looking forward for next weeks .

PS. Hope your bms, sins and barbs enjoyed my push backs as much as i did ! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Next time dont wine the instance and you will have ppl to show up b:chuckle

Only problem is he drinks the wine. Could have been 80 people there and he still wouldn't see them .. And you thought weaving from side to side was a tactic b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ForeverFaith - Heavens Tear
    ForeverFaith - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    was a great fight. looking forward to next weekend :)
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wine the instance?

Maybe there were just 40 ppl in there but due to wine "glitch" 80 spawned on your monitor b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh come on...

...even FC Barcelona loses sometimes b:chuckle but that doesnt change the fact they are the best (tho i hate themb:laugh )
  • Bluemane - Heavens Tear
    Bluemane - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow Duty..will you ever learn......errrr... dosent look like it. As a true Brit i would like to apologies for my fellow Englishman's outburst we are not all out of the same the same mold.......and if there are tickets going Ducky can i pay in pounds instead of dollars...b:chuckle..i get a better exchange rate. b:victory

Blue
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So it was you Mayatheia ... at the A road towers ... you pushed me INSIDE the hill, and I got stuck, cata was outta range and couldn't get to me. Wasn't the rubberband areas, I was under the ground ... I lost the cata then died, unable to do jack sht b:angryb:sad
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yea I'll take pounds for the tickets,plenty of Europeans to pay for the exchange to dollars.Red,that made me laugh and as right as you are,sometimes its fun to throw balls at a infant.

PWi-TV.its possible i think. Charge 1 gold per tw to watch. Have 2 commentators in a booth talking to each other and a 3rd down on the ground talking to the fighters. Keep the names hidden from viewers unless they are being interviewed by the 3rd commentator. Turn it in to the next big thing to watch.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yea I'll take pounds for the tickets,plenty of Europeans to pay for the exchange to dollars.Red,that made me laugh and as right as you are,sometimes its fun to throw balls at a infant.

PWi-TV.its possible i think. Charge 1 gold per tw to watch. Have 2 commentators in a booth talking to each other and a 3rd down on the ground talking to the fighters. Keep the names hidden from viewers unless they are being interviewed by the 3rd commentator. Turn it in to the next big thing to watch.

LOL FAT b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Putting on a black house coat rope and flailing your arms in the air does not make you an expert in karate.
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Putting on a black house coat rope and flailing your arms in the air does not make you an expert in karate.

b:cry yes it does...take it back...TAKE IT BACK NAO!!1!!! b:cry b:cry b:angry
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Size mean's nothing when you get kicked in the nutz b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Size mean's nothing when you get kicked in the nutz b:surrender

Don't be bullying the white name carebear barb!
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Don't be bullying the white name carebear barb!

lol not bullying was speaking from experience b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXMid_niteXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMid_niteXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im just wondering how is this supposed 'black belt' theory will work if half of us are continents away o.o... makes everyone here say pfft **** bring it on

b:cute

P.S.... im very scared.... really
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

crappy school project promotion:
    http://sweb2.dmit.nait.ca/atikhomirova1/cruxshadows/
    Hmm... I has a cookie... and I ated it b:chuckle
    Retired
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ducking im not sure where your from, would the cops care if i sol beer at this event? i need to get me some gold.
  • DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    George Forman.

Is that not a Cooking brand ?? b:victory
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    GD is not stronger then Enrage, but we do have the luxury of getting 80 people for TW, something we never done before the last two TWs or so. Enrage is more experienced still, but we are developing slowly to become better.. Im still surprised we did beat Enrage, they did win 3 way gank with Tao, Radiance and Drakon I think it was a while ago. Can't blame em for not doing all 3, its a matter of how many that shows up for TW as well. At least we showed the server it is possible to make it difficult for Enrage to regain the map so looking forward to seeing how it will develop, even though I probably wont be there much after the summer..

nonono get it right. you get the luxury of Waradi ganking with you =). well no longer will that happen since War and Radi are sister factions. as ET and Enrage are. and well u will see what happens this wend when Radi and War dont ( i mean cant bid).

80 people is nothing. as i said before to every GD member. the day you guys bid on Enrage without needing people to gank. then u can talk.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nonono get it right. you get the luxury of Waradi ganking with you =). well no longer will that happen since War and Radi are sister factions. as ET and Enrage are. and well u will see what happens this wend when Radi and War dont ( i mean cant bid).

80 people is nothing. as i said before to every GD member. the day you guys bid on Enrage without needing people to gank. then u can talk.

I remember you are the one who asking the server to gank Enrage.
    And now, you are asking for 1v1?
    So, does it mean that Enrage can't handle more then 1 war?b:bye
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well no longer will that happen since War and Radi are sister factions. as ET and Enrage are.

Lol you on drugs or just dropped at birth ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So it was you Mayatheia ... at the A road towers ... you pushed me INSIDE the hill, and I got stuck, cata was outta range and couldn't get to me. Wasn't the rubberband areas, I was under the ground ... I lost the cata then died, unable to do jack sht b:angryb:sad

b:cute i only wanted to help you dig some gold deeper in the hills b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol you on drugs or just dropped at birth ?

thinkin he's still upset about ppl gettin banned cuz he was a dumbass and bid with a known alt faction on his main guild...regardless, war and rad have nothin in common but a mutual dislike for certain factions and 4 members total with alts in war and 1 alt in rad from war. hardly makes either a "sister" faction unlike bragging how your alt faction beat another main guild(Drakon) then completely denying it when ***** hit the fan.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if im sitting here in my underware what does that make me? keyboard ninja? or just gross? omg maybe both?
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No. It just makes you mostly nekid. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And here I thought I would find some interesting reading, should have known better from a topic that is started by a person that hides behind an alt.

Think Exe put it well in his post, but if the rest of GD wants to find out if they are stronger then Enrage, then they should try a one vs one, something that I am sure they will avoid doing like always.
    As for why Enrage bids where they do, lol does not take rocket science to figure that out people, it is not from avoiding anyone, altho Anne loves to say she throws a dart each week there is much more behind bidding then that. Well, at least for Enrage, at least they do not need to time it with others.....
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As for the beer,you need a permit I believe to sell alcohol at any event.

George Forman,yes has a cooking line, but he was also one hell of a boxer back in the day.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As someone who was a black belt in karate, and had been in plenty of fights, karate doesn't help you fight any more than playing tennis on a Nintendo Wii helps someone learn how to actually play tennis. Karate just gives you delusions of grandeur until a real fight happens where you either a) panic and get your *** kicked (more importantly, don't handle a situation appropriately -- thinking you can perhaps disarm someone with a weapon using karate), and/or what I did b) fight without the use of silly karate. Unfortunately some people watch too many movies and the big stage influences just as big their perception of nonsensical ****.
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

This made me lol hard. Go take another bong hit. Enraged asked to get ganked all along and now that GD got most of Doms best players you no longer want it? You also have the option of bidding on GD for a 1vs1 fight. It will be interesting to see who enrage bids on this week. Will they run from GD or will they try and prove they are still the top dog on the server?