Male clerics who are awesome in PvP are sexy

QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Cleric
I'm a little tired and probably somewhat delirious but I just noticed that male clerics who can PvP really well are tremendously sexy. They aren't squishy and make people go splat.

I'm sorry. I'm what anthropologists would call a true example of a female species - turned on my acts of dominance. Ahhh. Male clerics PK-ing ahhh, okay I shall stop now. I had another thread about how male BMs are sexy, but now I think male clerics PK-ing are sexiest.

Exhales slowly........

*back to searching for forum posts to actively contribute to*
"Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
Post edited by QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You should post this in the sin or BM forum. Just for fun.
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    HAHAHA maybe I shall.

*copies and pastes*

Gonna keep my eye peeled for replies.

By the way, do you PK? b:dirty
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

• Bluelita - Archosaur
    Bluelita - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I imagine male clerics can be smexy... but until they make cyclone. This little leap they make is well.. very funny...
  • Poison_Ice - Raging Tide
    Poison_Ice - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I also think they're kinda intimidatingly attractive...until they open their mouths b:laugh
    Hating ain't cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    I imagine male clerics can be smexy... but until they make cyclone. This little leap they make is well.. very funny...

The one where they throw their hands into the air?

Omg, now that you mentioned that, I can't stop giggling.

I also think they're kinda intimidatingly attractive...until they open their mouths b:laugh

But some clerics are intimidatingly attractive and are intelligent OH NOM NOM I could eat them up.

b:dirty having naughty thoughts and proud of it. LOL.

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I beg to differ.

I am much sexier when killing people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I beg to differ.

I am much sexier when killing people.

I beg to differ. I was much sexier when killing people.

b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • shiaaa333
    shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    male clerics r always sexy
  • ChubbyKyros - Lost City
    ChubbyKyros - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I love to pk, but my targets are always 10x~ =P So I cant really kill them..
    Charms really make those TARGETS(10x) unable to kill =P for me =P
    edited July 2011
    Any Heavens Tear cleric wants to impress me?

b:dirty

• Karaiyami - Heavens Tear
    Karaiyami - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ...am I really the only one who thinks that male clerics look somehow wrong? No offense meant.

In that topic, fishies should be smaller than others in my opinion. They look like they were, until there's somone non-fish standing next to them.
  • Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary
    Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ...am I really the only one who thinks that male clerics look somehow wrong? No offense meant.

In that topic, fishies should be smaller than others in my opinion. They look like they were, until there's somone non-fish standing next to them.

nah, i think my cleric looks wierd when he does many things like cyclone-.- especially when male clerics BB, its r3tarded how they raise one of their legs and arms while they're in the state. I mean..the one who developed the motion of the moves.did he have any common sense as to try to make the movements kind of cool? no offense to him/her.
    Sailing this perfect world for treasure and Glory. This pirate awaits adventure and this is my story. (OP overdoseb:victory)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why do I get the strange feeling OP is really a big greasy man??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    nah, i think my cleric looks wierd when he does many things like cyclone-.- especially when male clerics BB, its r3tarded how they raise one of their legs and arms while they're in the state. I mean..the one who developed the motion of the moves.did he have any common sense as to try to make the movements kind of cool? no offense to him/her.

The stance in BB is to show off how well we can keep balance in even the most difficult or unnatural positions.
    Thus making us even more adorable.

b:laughb:victoryb:laugh
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
    edited July 2011
    The stance in BB is to show off how well we can keep balance in even the most difficult or unnatural positions.
    Thus making us even more adorable.

b:laughb:victoryb:laugh

HAHAHA.

TBH, I've never noticed a male cleric BB before. Now I'm not sure I wanna see one, lest they become UNSEXAH in my eyes, nuuuuu.

But yes, male clerics murdering another player is sexayeeee. (: