Looking for an english speaking guild on the french server.. look no further.

Options
2»

Comments

• Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nvm accepted lol
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nvm accepted lol

Doneeeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    does server begin 0:00 french time?
  • RunicKnight - Heavens Tear
    RunicKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    does server begin 0:00 french time?

It will probably start 10:00 french time on Wednesday (unless they postpone the maint again)
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what i hate about these 2 servers is that according to French Mod, we will be getting Pvp server in the "future". It will be annoying to be moving again and perhaps cash shop againb:cry why cant they just give us PVP server on the 6th or do not do it at all. They are spreading the population thin with all this
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Applying. Looking forward to a EU server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Guardian - Harshlands
    Guardian - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mistaken...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    (I have never been in his guild b4)
    As long as it is enjoyable while he is leader, I am fine with it. Things come up in RL, so you never know when you have to quit.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why are people joining a guild when they actually know that Asher is in it? I'm surprised that you didn't use an alt to do this act all over again, considering the fiasco that was QQme on Harshlands and all the people you disappointed in Raging Tides. The best case scenario with this would be a well-run guild for 3 months, then sudden disbanding due to random raging. Isn't twice enough?
    I'm glad to know the name of your guild though. It's one to stay away from. Definitely don't want to join by accident.

If you knew me, you'd know that i was nothing to do with QQme on Harshlands so the fact you judged me purely on that is disgraceful and disrespectful. The rest speaks for itself really, im a really nice guy and a decent leader, people like you who are prejudice with no first hand knowledge of a person are the criminal of this world.

The QQme i made on raging tide is still up and running and going strong dominating the server until a new faction called vicious came along, granted i left raging tides a year ago and leader got passed to a fellow good leader, Man who's kept it alive.

Don't judge someone you don't know bro.

EDIT: The guild name isn't even chosen yet, but feel free to leave your name so i can avoid you being in my guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Guardian - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mistaken....
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nothing speaks more truth than time. I personally have nothing against you, I just felt that people who didn't know you deserved a fair warning. I won't say any more here. But if you are curious, drop his name in the Harshlands or RT forum, and see the responses for yourself.

I've never played Harshlands.. i think you're mistaking me for the cleric 'Ascii' who did the whole QQme rage kick quit thing?

Drop my name into Raging Tides forums though you will find some pretty entertaining reads and some pretty cool troll threads, but hey find out first hand who i am and how much fun you'll have by playing with me, i've got nothing to hide. I've never spoken or played with you Gaurdian so i don't know how you can judge me so strongly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well I'd be tempted to apply and start, but what I cant wrap my head around is the point on starting here just to move to the EU-EN server at a later date, just seems like a waste of effort :/.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If you knew me, you'd know that i was nothing to do with QQme on Harshlands so the fact you judged me purely on that is disgraceful and disrespectful. The rest speaks for itself really, im a really nice guy and a decent leader, people like you who are prejudice with no first hand knowledge of a person are the criminal of this world.

The QQme i made on raging tide is still up and running and going strong dominating the server until a new faction called vicious came along, granted i left raging tides a year ago and leader got passed to a fellow good leader, Man who's kept it alive.

Don't judge someone you don't know bro.

EDIT: The guild name isn't even chosen yet, but feel free to leave your name so i can avoid you being in my guild.

b:chuckle You got beaten like a drum Mr.Guardian
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle You got beaten like a drum Mr.Guardian

I dropped my name into 'harshlands' forum look at the results!
    http://i.imgur.com/AfV6w.jpg

He clearly mistaken me for someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well I'd be tempted to apply and start, but what I cant wrap my head around is the point on starting here just to move to the EU-EN server at a later date, just seems like a waste of effort :/.

Come play Renza so i can finally find out who you are.. i use to love your posts on Raging Tides...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Guardian - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Holy **** it is Ascii my bad. Turns out I don't actually know Asher lol my apologies everything will be edited.
    edited July 2011
    Options

I have same fear. BUT but but, i am just going to meet ppl here until more info is said about the supposed PVP server that is coming up. The french mod "did" say there is going to be a pvp server and all, but it is not official with release dates.

There are up sides of PVE servers too mind you (I have played in PW-MY b4 and it is pvp)

1) Less cost: You will not need OP gear to fend yourself, safety lock etcetc
    2) You can choose whether you want to be carebear or not, when you are grinding put on Blue
    3) PVE servers I feel will have a more active server; think about it this way, if you are lowbie, you want to be hunt down by high levels (say this is 3 weeks into the game)

But with that said, if this French server does not turn out to be good, I will not cash shop, and if PVP server comes up I will give it a try. But right now anything is better than the life of level 101 wiz in a pretty dead server. I will live off the forums till wednesday :DD
    edited July 2011
    Options
    See? Asher is already showing signs of promising leadership! If it were me i would not take those insults so calmly like a man. b:angry
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have same fear. BUT but but, i am just going to meet ppl here until more info is said about the supposed PVP server that is coming up. The french mod "did" say there is going to be a pvp server and all, but it is not official with release dates.

There are up sides of PVE servers too mind you (I have played in PW-MY b4 and it is pvp)

1) Less cost: You will not need OP gear to fend yourself, safety lock etcetc
    2) You can choose whether you want to be carebear or not, when you are grinding put on Blue
    3) PVE servers I feel will have a more active server; think about it this way, if you are lowbie, you want to be hunt down by high levels (say this is 3 weeks into the game)

But with that said, if this French server does not turn out to be good, I will not cash shop, and if PVP server comes up I will give it a try. But right now anything is better than the life of level 101 wiz in a pretty dead server. I will live off the forums till wednesday :DD

It's going to be fun trust me we are a fun bunch & @ guardian it's ok easy mistake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Come play Renza so i can finally find out who you are.. i use to love your posts on Raging Tides...

Tis funny you say that, as you kinda know who I am already, I played with you over on arch server in...what ever the heck the guild was called, I forgot.

Come to think of it, just like Nova, you may even remember me from HL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wow who are u guys in Arch? I played there quite a bit too let me know
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tis funny you say that, as you kinda know who I am already, I played with you over on arch server in...what ever the heck the guild was called, I forgot.

Come to think of it, just like Nova, you may even remember me from HL.

Even if you supplied names i still wont remember archosaur was bleur for me, all i can remember is very late nights with pinkerbell/boo farming HH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mhmmm, I'll come on the PvP server, not before. I dont want to make 2 times an alt =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Chioke - Lost City
    Chioke - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh lord. Why you have to bring up french accents? b:surrender
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bump.;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm considering applying or whatever. o.o
    I just don't like the idea of having to switch to a pvp server AFTER i start up my character on the server coming out tomorrow. xD (truth be told i miss pvp server though)
    And living with my mum means I don't get to talk on vent a lot unless she's at work. >< She's against me talking to people online even though I'm almost 20, lol. Anyway can I just sign up on the site and make a decision tomorrow?
    Also, there's the option to give the guild to someone who wants to stay on the Pve server and recreate it on the Pvp one coming out, that way people that want to stay on the pve server can, and the others can go. Kinda like Equinox on HT and HL. (or was it DW & HL?) I'm not sure if they are really connected, but I could have sworn at one point they were o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os