edited July 2011
    Options
    b:laugh
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    pigner5 wrote: »
    Very big upset for kylin and crimson i really loved last weeks TW i Hope for a hel of a fight tomo KKKKKKK

First post on here since I got out of school, lol.

First off:

1.) Hi Oko, Neo, Long, other various trolls..
    2.) You mean the TWs where we weren't showing up? Sorry, the lack of proper Engrish was..yea.

EDIT: Disregard no.2, apparently we were done fighting Valalalala by last weekend. But I didn't remember it until I asked in GC. :). My bad.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hamburglar is stealing all of Valalalalalala's Hamburgers!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5915/twmap722011.png

1. Catalyst takes Raging Tides.
    2. Val officially has no cities left.
    3. Not much else to say...
    4. Neo did get fabulously drunk Friday night and came out of the closet though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Its true.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Combined war of Cata vs Val and Ky vs Crim~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8kcpJeRsI

Derp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vemo lets make babies.

They will have good taste in music.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The final push on Saturday's war was pretty epic. Not enough of me in the video tho. b:chuckle
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ya final push was awesome and nice video emo but you dont love me ..you only show when you kill me and none of times i killed you b:cry
    wish was a way to slow motion a bit on videos to get a better sightb:sad
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why are you going after a 91 Mystic? O_o
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he got that resurrect buff that can be very annoying and also i wasn't going for emo..i was dropping clerics but she was around and i just trow the knife for 1 hit kill...agree is not so pro but felt right!b:chuckle
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why are you going after a 91 Mystic? O_o

I was wondering the same thing actually. Then again, I have tons of people hate targetting me and my OP mystic, so it's quite normal now. b:chuckle

Btw Nyx, reasons are;
    1. The video footage I got was nothing close to as good as what I got last week, meaning it'd be extremely boring showing useless points in the TW of me dieing for both me and the viewers. If you really are that desperate to see yourself one shot a 91 mystic, I'll gladly send you the videos and you can go back and edit them yourself.
    2. ^

Oko, I'll gladly make babies with you.

EDIT: Also Nyx, I never and never will be able to kill you, so technically I'm being fair on this one son~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    K guess Ill find another wife that isnt scared of talking.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    K guess Ill find another wife that isnt scared of talking.

Go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Baby momma drama!
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow I cant believe she is making me delete this comment. Women....
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Niggas.
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vemo, put up some open map PK videos please. I wanna see how you would do open map PvP on a veno, you seem not to be dying often in that TW vid. I'd be interested in seeing a few veno vids I can observe.

Appreciate it a lot if you do it :)

...Also, niggas :>
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Derp.

Nice vid Emo ^^

and yeah, clerics and mystic are kinda the same thing. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    and Yeah, Clerics And Mystic Are Kinda The Same Thing. Xd

Lol!!!
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nice vid Emo ^^

and yeah, clerics and mystic are kinda the same thing. xD

Sure same, except mystics have almost twice the dps potential, a frontloaded ironheart, and 100-200% more p. def, while clerics get Blue ball, plume shell, and tempest(in terms of support though those 3 things definitely win out over mystic).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    zbzkda wrote: »
    Vemo, put up some open map PK videos please. I wanna see how you would do open map PvP on a veno, you seem not to be dying often in that TW vid. I'd be interested in seeing a few veno vids I can observe.

Appreciate it a lot if you do it :)

...Also, niggas :>

Haha, well, I've been thinking about making a few, but I'm not much into PKing... I'll do it every once in a while, but sadly, I spend most of my time working on gear, or AFKing at South playing Minecraft.
    Buttttttt, sure, I wouldn't mind.. I might just ask a few friends for some 1 v 1's since all you find these days outside SZ are atleast 4 r9 Valhalla's.. No fun :(

And I only died once in the Valhalla TW since it didn't last too long, but overall, TW is realy nothing like PvP, hence why I do better in TW. xD I'll see what I can do though, cuz for some reason, I like making videos lol..
    And if I can't record some good footage of myself PvPing, I wouldn't mind recording others :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    and what clerics and mystics have both? Rez. So...
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't care playing mystic is such a nice change from playing veno xD I enjoy both classes
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well clerics beat mystics for heals IMHO...to an extent. Apparently BHs are going out of style and everybody is buying FC, but mystic came out around when I was still running BH59, so the few times I ran with a mystic the run was laborious. HOWEVER, I on one occasion when I ran a BH with a mystic solo healing, the mystic was very efficient: he used that damage absorbing shield and everything, and was very good at healing, and in so much as he was actively doing a good job, it appeared that mystic is a better squad protector than Cleric.

That shield thing they have is VERY, VERY effective. But that was only one mystic, so I think the reason I have a bad opinion of them is simply because most of them don't heal to the best of their ability, and not because they are inferior to Clerics. On the contrary, they may better than cleric. Shrug; they'll never be taken as seriously though because Clerics aren't yet rare enough and most of them don't heal the way they should (from my experiences with them) b:surrender

@Vemo: Tyvm b:victory
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    zbzkda wrote: »
    Well clerics beat mystics for heals IMHO...to an extent. Apparently BHs are going out of style and everybody is buying FC, but mystic came out around when I was still running BH59, so the few times I ran with a mystic the run was laborious. HOWEVER, I on one occasion when I ran a BH with a mystic solo healing, the mystic was very efficient: he used that damage absorbing shield and everything, and was very good at healing, and in so much as he was actively doing a good job, it appeared that mystic is a better squad protector than Cleric.

That shield thing they have is VERY, VERY effective. But that was only one mystic, so I think the reason I have a bad opinion of them is simply because most of them don't heal to the best of their ability, and not because they are inferior to Clerics. On the contrary, they may better than cleric. Shrug; they'll never be taken as seriously though because Clerics aren't yet rare enough and most of them don't heal the way they should (from my experiences with them) b:surrender

@Vemo: Tyvm b:victory
    I always have a mystic for FC, kinda. lol
    The only thing that miss this class is the cleric's buffs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Most people roll mystic to be sort of a veno DD'er with heals...they don't have the mindset of only watching people's bars. If you think about some of the "metal mage" clerics that have populated this server (I won't name any, but I'm sure it won't be hard to think of one...), none of them protect your charm very well at all.

As for FC...well...a lot of mystics don't realize this, but just dropping a vital herb is enough healing for *every* single boss in FC, except for possibly the shout boss. It's equivalent to around 6-7 stacks of ironheart on the entire party once it gets going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Frost (metal mage EP) although honestly I dont know how many of you would remember him appart from burnout.

I kind of like mystics they seem like fast cast supporters can heal or cast very quick dd spells to finish off weak opponents
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Derp.

Damn, I just love your music <333333333333333 Great video emo, i rly enjoyed it

Vemo lets make babies.

They will have good taste in music.

Hater >:(
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh