So now that we're gonna have EU servers...

Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Does this mean an end to EU people QQing about event times and going "OMG IT SAYS INTERNATIONAL THAT MEANS TIMES SHOULD BE CATERED TO EVERYONE BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT INTERNATIONAL MEANS"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nope.. they will still complain.. this is PWI after all..
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Now they'll complain about not being able to transfer their chars.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • RunicKnight - Heavens Tear
    RunicKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011

This.

+1 post count
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2011

that xD.
    pwi should just make so can only have 8 chars pr account and then log to all servers <,<
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Dare you say Perfect QQ International? b:laugh
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I'm really surprised PWE doesn't offer a character transfer service. That's a lot of potential money they're missing out on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    That is WONRG. THey do not offer transfer service because they want YOU to buy all the gears all over again
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    That is WONRG. THey do not offer transfer service because they want YOU to buy all the gears all over again

Actually, that's wrong, they don't offer it, simply because they can't, the DB won't allow it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    no it wont end the QQ because there isnt a PVP server so all the pvp nabs will still complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Commissioner - Archosaur
    Commissioner - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Does this mean an end to EU people QQing about event times and going "OMG IT SAYS INTERNATIONAL THAT MEANS TIMES SHOULD BE CATERED TO EVERYONE BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT INTERNATIONAL MEANS"

You mean American ppl? Americans are the #1 QQers. QQ about everything/anything.

ijs.
  • O_o - Lost City
    O_o - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You mean American ppl? Americans are the #1 QQers. QQ about everything/anything.

ijs.

^ This.

I'm American and I approve this message. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lol does it matter? People are QQing about everything anyway, whether it's good or bad ^^ You're even QQing about QQers.

And yes the event times suck for Europe.
    And no I'm not starting over so bite me if I dare to say times suck. :p
    Stop seeing only your side of the medal.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Seriously..why everyone has an urge to open under same topic 10 threads.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1125331
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1130251
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1112101

and this are threads only on the first page. There are mass of other threads....
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    well there is nothing more important to talk about with this game right now. b:cutei understand how you dislike about new servers thinning out old servers.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm sure they'll just IP block people from those regions because they'll have their own version of the game there now.. Lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I dont know what EU people have been complaining about in the first place anyway.
    And i am saying this as a former European myself!
    When i started the game i KNEW times were gonne be messy with mine cause hey whaddya know, the game IS NOT EUROPEAN. and even then i could expect the timeframes to be different than mine.

I mean seriously ? I used to live in Holland, you know, clogs, windmills, etc etc...
    I moved to Australia only 3 months ago and guess what? The server i play on has now more lag than i did living in holland. Why ? I'm further away from USA.
    Logging on to a EU server probably wont do me any good either Cause i tried it on FW and the lag then is even WORSE.

EU people thought they could complain, what about aussie? It's a continent on itself and is smackdab in the middle of USA AND EU. And the distance is horrible. Do you see Aussies unite with pitchforks and qq on the forums? NO. EU people shouldn't have gotten new servers to begin with.
    They should have gotten a nice and very strict "No, we dont cater to everyone's specific's needs. suck it up" instead.

not that i am now complaining about not having an all AUS server =.=; god no. Just saying. I dont get all the QQ on timeframes when -some- people are worse off in timeframe, AND framerate.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011

Prolly cause EU people have TW and all Events at 2am, while AUS at 10am. I would rather wake up at 10 and do TW and Events then, instead of to wait till 2am and then have a full overnigther. Thats why you never see an australian QQ about it (except to QQ about EU players).

The reason why EU gets their own Server, is not cause of delay.
    Most lilekly
    1.) profit of euro
    2.) they invest more into the game than AUS
    3.) 740millions EU-citizens > 23 millions AUS
    every human beeing with a bit of common sence would invest in EU than AUS.

Btw i remember...there been actually some AUS people QQ all over EU people, cause they suggested to have TW in the evening. For AUS people it would been like 3am. Yeah...many tried to explain EU is bigger than AUS and prolly makes out 1/3 of the playerbase...but no...and now they get their own Server and one AUS still QQs about it.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    3.) 740billions EU-citizens >23 billion AUS .

prolly meant million there
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    prolly meant million there

oops. ya..5am here :D
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Prolly cause EU people have TW and all Events at 2am, while AUS at 10am. I would rather wake up at 10 and do TW and Events then, instead of to wait till 2am and then have a full overnigther. Thats why you never see an australian QQ about it (except to QQ about EU players).

The reason why EU gets their own Server, is not cause of delay.
    Most lilekly
    1.) profit of euro
    2.) they invest more into the game than AUS
    3.) 740millions EU-citizens > 23 millions AUS
    every human beeing with a bit of common sence would invest in EU than AUS.

Btw i remember...there been actually some AUS people QQ all over EU people, cause they suggested to have TW in the evening. For AUS people it would been like 3am. Yeah...many tried to explain EU is bigger than AUS and prolly makes out 1/3 of the playerbase...but no...and now they get their own Server and one AUS still QQs about it.

Right, you obviously did not get what i was saying =.=;

I'm not QQing, i'm not judging, i'm not hating. and certainly am i in no way QQing about the fact EU people get their own Server. In case you forgot to remember, i was and technically still am actually an EU citizen, untill i get my AUS passport.
    I NEVER once complained about the timezones and NEVER questioned why there was no EU server. Unstanding some people did, yes. Understanding why it was SUCH a big issue, i did not understand.

Reason for this is because when people join they can read perfectly fine whether or not there is a server closest to their timeframe. If they then decide to still play the game when it doesn't have a server within their continent that caters to THEIR timeframe is their choice.
    The fact that they then start QQ about a freaking timezone when they KNEW the moment they started their toon + could expect that a game is not centered around their time is alittle redundant and quite frankly their own freaking fault.
    Expecting then a company to adhere their constant whining about a change to cater to a specific group is PW's decision.

So you might want to read alittle bit better before you start throwing accusations around.
    cause point in case, all i said: I do not understand why people expect a company to cater to their whining when they KNEW from the start, at that time, there was no server catering to their sleeping patterns.
    Now that they are, hoozah, who am i to judge that. no one.

Not understanding something and wondering why is not QQing. go back to school.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Right...lets reread again. You are complaining about EU-players, who complain as well. They QQ according to you, but you dont ..you are special. Your complains are not from EU so its not a QQ....cry me a river.

The % of EU-players who complained about the timeschedule is actually very small, if you consider the fact that 1/3 of the playerbase is from EU. There are like 1-2 threads at every new event. In generall meantime i dont see any at all. And for your information...it seems like you forgot it as Ex-EU citizen even. EU has 46 countries. Not every country "QQs" here, just because they belong to EU.

b:bye
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm sure they'll just IP block people from those regions because they'll have their own version of the game there now.. Lol.

Ooh, 105 BM avatar pic. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • budi66
    budi66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Right...lets reread again. You are complaining about EU-players, who complain as well. They QQ according to you, but you dont ..you are special. Your complains are not from EU so its not a QQ....cry me a river.

The % of EU-players who complained about the timeschedule is actually very small, if you consider the fact that 1/3 of the playerbase is from EU. There are like 1-2 threads at every new event. In generall meantime i dont see any at all. And for your information...it seems like you forgot it as Ex-EU citizen even. EU has 52 countries. Not every country "QQs" here, just because they belong to EU.

b:bye

fixed
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    budi66 wrote: »
    fixed

now i got curious and googled, cause i was pretty sure..and it says 46.
  • budi66
    edited July 2011
    QQ my list says 52 in 2008 September b:cry
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    QQ my list says 52 in 2008 September b:cry

No, you are right. I stand corrected. Since 2008 they include officially Kosovo and some other countries to EU as well.
    When i went to school (was before 2008), i learned 45-46 countries. Thanks.
  • budi66
    edited July 2011
    1st Albania
    2nd Andorra
    3rd Austria
    4th Azerbaijan
    5th Belgium
    6th Bosnia-Herzegovina
    7th Bulgaria
    8th Cyprus
    9th Bohemia
    10th Denmark
    11th England
    12th Estonia
    13th White Russia
    14th Finland
    15th France
    16th Greece
    17th Georgia
    18th Netherlands
    19th Croatia
    20th Ireland
    21st Iceland
    22nd Kazakhstan
    23rd Kosovo
    24th Poland
    25th Latvia
    26th Liechtenstein
    27th Lithuania
    28th Luxembourg
    29th Macedonia
    30th HUNGARY
    31st Malta
    32nd Malta (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem ) Order
    33rd Moldova
    34th Monaco
    35th Montenegro
    36th Germany
    37th Norway
    38th Italy
    39th Russia
    40th Armenia
    41st Portugal
    42nd Romania
    43rd San Marino
    44th Spain
    45th Switzerland
    46th Sweden
    47th Serbia
    48th Slovakia
    49th Slovenia
    50th Turkey
    51st Ukraine
    52nd Vatican
    Google translator b:laugh
  • Phii - Harshlands
    Phii - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Now we need to go into detail >.>
    Turkey is part of Europe, but not part of the EU. I think you two messed something up :P
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Now we need to go into detail >.>
    Turkey is part of Europe, but not part of the EU. I think you two messed something up :P

If we say it has 52 countries, then obviously we talk about EU as Europe and not Europe Union.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    1st Albania
    2nd Andorra
    3rd Austria
    4th Azerbaijan
    5th Belgium
    6th Bosnia-Herzegovina
    7th Bulgaria
    8th Cyprus