Blade, lvl3, Vent|Forums

Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Guild Banter
Faction Name: Blade
Faction Rank: Tier 2
Forums: Yes. (http://www.bladefaction.mo-rpg.com)
Vent: Yes.
Leader: Solara_Craft
Website: www.bladefaction.mo-rpg.com (Go ahead, check it out. You know you'd like to!)
Level Requirement: 45+ please.
Age Requirement: 20+ please.

Looking for a fun, friendly, tight knit group for T.W. and more? We are currently seeking more, equally active members for Chatting, and enjoying overall P.W.I. together - and Growing. Need it be griping about quests logs not being full enough, or - just day to day chit chat.

We currently are mostly a U.S. based faction, but do have several members from the U.K. areas as well.

Most of the faction members are over 21 years of age, and work full jobs. So, we like having other people which do the same.

Though, we do have a few rules/goals: Which you can read upon in the guests section of the forums. If you would like an invite into this faction you can post-box me at: Solara_Craft via in game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you. :)

~Solara.
[SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
Alt's:
Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
Post edited by Solara_craft - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello P.W.I. Forum subscribers, Are you lvl 50++? Are you over 20 years of age? Are you looking for something more? Join Blade!

A Small Introduction of who we are(as a whole).

We are a bunch of mature gamers, working class people: seeking more to grow with, TT/Zhen, and much more. Our average level currently is around 55. Which is always updating as we progress. We are easy going, close knit and fun to hang with, and or chat with on Ventrilo or in the Faction Chat.

We are currently accepting recruits which want the following:
    - A Fun, Drama Free Atmosphere.
    - A Place to Grow, and work as a team.
    - Helpful and Friendly faction-mates.
    - A Organized, and smooth working faction.
    - U.S. Based Faction (w/members from Canada and Singapore, along with some from the U.K.)

We have the following.
    - Ventrilo
    - Forums: (www.bladefaction.mo-rpg.com)
    - Loyal, and highly active members.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • shield
    shield Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello P.W.I. Forum subscribers, Are you lvl 50++? Are you over 20 years of age? Are you looking for something more? Join Blade!

A Small Introduction of who we are(as a whole).

We are a bunch of mature gamers, working class people: seeking more to grow with, TT/Zhen, and much more. Our average level currently is around 55. Which is always updating as we progress. We are easy going, close knit and fun to hang with, and or chat with on Ventrilo or in the Faction Chat.

We are currently accepting recruits which want the following:
    - A Fun, Drama Free Atmosphere.
    - A Place to Grow, and work as a team.
    - Helpful and Friendly faction-mates.
    - A Organized, and smooth working faction.
    - U.S. Based Faction (w/members from Canada and Singapore, along with some from the U.K.)

We have the following.
    - Ventrilo
    - Forums: (www.bladefaction.mo-rpg.com)
    - Loyal, and highly active members.
  • shield
    edited December 2008
    Need Bosses killed? FB's done? Or just help in general? Blade is always there for you.
  • shield
    edited December 2008
    bump..........
  • shield
    edited December 2008
    Also, forums are firmly in place and we are Tier 3.
  • shield
    edited December 2008
    bump......
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The change in structure has been in place a whlie. DinoDuke is now leader and heimdahl is now director. Disarmonia_X is still active with the faction but went looking for TW. I've stepped down as director (many moons ago) so that I could get on with the murder!

We are still looking to recruit players but our requirements have changed.
    To qualify, you've got to be good people!
    Lev 29+ and mature!
    ACTIVE.
    We've got ventrillo and forums and we like to pew pew!
    TT's+FB's done constantly. Mini-bosses slaughtered, big bosses battled every week.

Not everybody will fit. Its an active community and you've got to participate. We aren't just here as a pretty title above your name. You need to be available to help others when required, whether with information, or as another body to throw at the beasties. Not asking for every waking moment, its understood that people need thier ME time. But you got to contribute. No leeches!
  • arydia
    arydia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Does ur faction accept newbies? if they do, do they help newbies learn the basics? b:surrender

Cuz ive looked at alot of factions, and this one seems good to me. But im new, so...

but i guess not since u said lvl 29+..