See ya Dreamweaver

Zanryu - Dreamweaver
Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hey there Dreamweaver people, what's up? Actually I don't care, this is about me so shush up and take a few minutes to read this. I've been getting bored of gameplay on our server, all there really is to do is pk or farm. There are a few nice people that I really enjoy talking to, but most of the people on this server lately are idiots, jerks, or both. I recently lost 900m in gear and I can't bring myself to start over on this server, it's just not worth it. If the server was how it used to be, the active world chat, fun people, group questing, zhenning, then I'd stay and level and farm out another 900m in gear.

That's just not how it is though, people only power level, they get used to a certain way of things and refuse to try anything that could go remotely wrong and that just takes the fun out of things. So... with this... I'm gonna be leaving the server. It's been a fun few years, I had a lot of fun with some of you. I'm gonna miss the days at OT fighting some of you, I'll miss farming Nirvana with a fun group of people, and I'll miss the world chat drama.

Take care people of Dreamweaver, I'm sorry to see what the server's become lately and I'll really miss those of you that were actually worth talking to. I know I've had my bad moments and was an *** to some of you, and I know my world chats get really out of hand sometimes but.. actually no, I'm not sorry for my world chats you loved them and you know it. Goodbye Dreamweaver, take care guys.

inb4trolling
Post edited by Zanryu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    but most of the people on this server lately are idiots, jerks, or both.

o.o strange..thats what actually most people say about you -coughs-

Anyway i dont think another server is different than DW. Good luck tho, no sarcasm.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    o.o strange..thats what actually most people say about you -coughs-

Anyway i dont think another server is different than DW. Good luck tho, no sarcasm.

If you take the time to get to know me instead of listening to people you'd know I'm only a jerk to people that deserve it, I don't care to be an *** to someone I don't really know. People will always have their opinions, and if people think I'm a jerk then more power to 'em, as long as I've got my friends I'm happy. Who cares what others that I don't even know think?

Man.. all that typing made me hungry. I could really go for some chicken right about now, anyone else want some? :o
  • McKenzi - Dreamweaver
    McKenzi - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If you take the time to get to know me instead of listening to people you'd know I'm only a jerk to people that deserve it, I don't care to be an *** to someone I don't really know. People will always have their opinions, and if people think I'm a jerk then more power to 'em, as long as I've got my friends I'm happy. Who cares what others that I don't even know think?

Man.. all that typing made me hungry. I could really go for some chicken right about now, anyone else want some? :o

Zan and I used to hate each other, but when I got the chance to know him he's actually a pretty cool guy :3
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:cry Bye Zan....::steals Zans chicken:: I'll miss ya!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    b:cry Bye Zan....::steals Zans chicken:: I'll miss ya!

NOOOOO!!!!!! Not my chicken! Please, anything but the chicken!!!

Oh, also... Kenziiiiii <33
  • McKenzi - Dreamweaver
    McKenzi - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    NOOOOO!!!!!! Not my chicken! Please, anything but the chicken!!!

Oh, also... Kenziiiiii <33

Zan <3
  • Kswizzled - Dreamweaver
    Kswizzled - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    zanniepoo D: nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. who am i going to have all my awesome awkward conversations with? who am I gonna randomly PM or world chat when I'm bored? WHO'LL CALL ME ASIAN JAILBAIT WITH EVERY CHANCE HE GETS?

it's not gonne be the same without you :( I lovelovelove you :(
    youtube.com/doublelingo
    youtube.com/kswizzled

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

h o p e l e s s l y h o p e f u l
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    zanniepoo D: nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. who am i going to have all my awesome awkward conversations with? who am I gonna randomly PM or world chat when I'm bored? WHO'LL CALL ME ASIAN JAILBAIT WITH EVERY CHANCE HE GETS?

it's not gonne be the same without you :( I lovelovelove you :(

Awww you'll still be my asian jailbait, we'll just talk on msn :P Our conversations can be even more awkward without censors too mwahahahahahaa! I still need to add a few people on msn now that I think about it D:

No but really.. about my chicken?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Me sensed a disturbance in teh force.

Zanryu~~
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Me sensed a disturbance in teh force.

Zanryu~~
    (>.<)

*feeds sunflower seeds* Hammmy~~
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *feeds sunflower seeds* Hammmy~~

Nom nom nom.
    (^.^)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How did u lose 900M worth stuff?!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    How did u lose 900M worth stuff?!

An unfortunate series of events that led to an account of mine being permanently banned from the game, if you'd like details I could tell you with the messaging system since we aren't allowed to discuss such things :o It's pretty unfair though, I'll tell ya that =P
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *noms chicken*

:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thou I didn't talk to you much Zanryu, it is a pity you have to leave.
    Yeah, yeah, you have been an ***. But in a... how shall I put it? In constructive way. Your petty squables with the other gamers on forum, Decus in particular, were always hillarious. b:thanks

And your trolling World Chat all the time... b:chuckle. Made the game a bit more fun. And server was kinda... alive.

Good bye and good hunting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Your petty squables with the other gamers on forum, Decus in particular, were always hillarious. b:thanks

b:angry

Bye again Zan, for like the 4th time. I wanted to go find the other quitting post you made and link it, but I am making lunch and didn't feel like having my food burn.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, again, like last time. b:cute

I love ya, like a fat kid loves cake.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oh c'mon Decus, don't say it you didn't find it a intellectual challenge b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    TPG bro been fun playing with ya though u prob really dont know me much on my archer or on TabbyKitty. Was glad to see ya around and sorry about you being target of PWI's BS'ness. Hope you have a good life and dont spread out too much ****.
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:cry

Bye Zan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    b:angry

Bye again Zan, for like the 4th time. I wanted to go find the other quitting post you made and link it, but I am making lunch and didn't feel like having my food burn.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, again, like last time. b:cute

I love ya, like a fat kid loves cake.

Pffft you're just sad to see me to, but hey.. I'll still be trollin' the forums =P

I love you too Decus <33
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'll still be trollin' the forums =P

It's what us pros do. b:cool
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    It's what us pros do. b:cool

Damn straight b:cool
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'll miss our Nirvana squading days with me, you, GV and Wozen :( good times. I agree with you about your opinion about a lot of the people on this game. Wish you the best of luck on a new server or even a new game. My best regards.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011

Like a Z6. Because Z is cooler. Because Z is the first letter of my name. I don't see how I can make it any more clear.
    edited July 2011
    I saw a lil mexican/chinese kid with a mullet today.

THAT is awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    I saw a lil mexican/chinese kid with a mullet today.

THAT is awesome

But still not even close to half as awesome as me.
    edited July 2011
    **** jerk

>8U
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kswizzled - Dreamweaver
    Kswizzled - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    this got me all sad again :( *sigh* come back sometime or else i'll stalk your ***.
    stalkstalkstalking your mom :3
    <3
    youtube.com/doublelingo
    youtube.com/kswizzled

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

h o p e l e s s l y h o p e f u l
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    since u r only quitting the game then its not good bye its just
    WELCOME to the retired clerics forum trolls club ;) we have a secret handshake b:cute

oh and u made me want to come back even less xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now