Fail

ResMePls - Heavens Tear
ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Mystic
Last night I went into a BH59 squad on my mystic. We had a level 80 cleric,two assassins.a blademaster, and a psychic. The cleric decided to pull the 2 mobs in the small corridor before Zimo gate, and of course was dying fast, she began to stack IH(I would have well spring surge personally), but since I saw that would not heal her enough in time to live I healed her of course. After dealing with those mobs she PMed me saying don't heal me or anyone in the squad. I asked her why , and she said because mystic heals and plants overwrite the cleric heals. Of course I was asking how a level 80 cleric could be so stupid and not realize mystic's were created to be support -_-....Why would they overwrite the main healing classes heal....? She began to state how mystics are just knock offs of clerics and should learn their place in a squad. After that she left the squad and I simply got a barb to replace her and I healed for BH59.

To get on her nerves more I simply put out a world chat to confirm what I said and sure enough, she got spammed PM/World chatted that she was a noob b:chuckle.

Basically I came to the conclusion she is just another one of those clerics that hate on mystics because they quote "steal a clerics jobs" which is only true in some cases. Have you ever experienced something as fail as this???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
Post edited by ResMePls - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Killercows - Sanctuary
    Killercows - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It is rare that people write stories about themself being fail.
    Best thing to do is to learn from your mistake and try and become a better person. At least now people know to not squad with you.

Good luck ResMePls
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Mystics only replace a cleric's job in a squad when the cleric doesn't know how to play.

And way too many clerics just ironheart in any situation instead of starting out with a wellspring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Best thing to do is to learn from your mistake and try and become a better person. At least now people know to not squad with you.

Good luck ResMePls

Are you aware my cleric is level 9 and that I said I was playing on my mystic....?
  • Killercows - Sanctuary
    Killercows - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Are you aware my cleric is level 9 and that I said I was playing on my mystic....?

I assume you are the same person no matter what character you play on. Behaving the way you did is very bad and i hope you will learn to feel shame for what you did.

If i had been playing on your server i would have been very grateful for you telling me and everyone else about your fail behaviour though. So thank you.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Honestly i would take resmepls side.

I mean, he only helped. or tried to... And no mystic skill can overwritte or replace a cleric's skill, in what comes to healing...
    And a mystic do know their place in a squad, and if they don't, they will when they run out of mana...

Anyway, just my point... Perhaps if i see this after some sleep i might came up with some new idea.. :S
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
    edited June 2011
    I assume you are the same person no matter what character you play on. Behaving the way you did is very bad and i hope you will learn to feel shame for what you did.

If i had been playing on your server i would have been very grateful for you telling me and everyone else about your fail behaviour though. So thank you.

I don't even understand how your post is significant.....Oh and you spelled behavior incorrectly b:bye.
  • Wywer - Heavens Tear
    Wywer - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't even understand how your post is significant.....Oh and you spelled behavior incorrectly b:bye.

Behavior and behaviour both are correct, just one is American, the other is British English.

And one thing is if someone doesn't know something or knows it wrong, but this doesn't mean u have to mock him/her for this even on world chat.
  • Fayleila - Raging Tide
    Fayleila - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have to agree on some level of ResMePls's part because the cleric shouldn't have mocked a class she or he doesn't even know the correct effects of the skills O_o But there in-turn he also counter acted her rudeness with his own in a sense. So in conclusion neither one is justified in their actions. xD
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have to agree on some level of ResMePls's part because the cleric shouldn't have mocked a class she or he doesn't even know the correct effects of the skills O_o But there in-turn he also counter acted her rudeness with his own in a sense. So in conclusion neither one is justified in their actions. xD

+1

See Wywer's response below:
    Behavior and behaviour both are correct, just one is American, the other is British English.

And one thing is if someone doesn't know something or knows it wrong, but this doesn't mean u have to mock him/her for this even on world chat.

Another example would be with color and colour. I got to say, it is more than a little amusing that you, ResMeP, made this post to criticize a person for their lack of knowledge.....only to make an erroneous comment yourself due to your own lack of knowledge. I do not condone the actions of the cleric (as you have described them) but perhaps you can learn from this experience how we are all susceptible to making honest mistakes. A little tolerance goes a long way.....particularly when it comes to avoiding looking foolish.
    edited July 2011
    You people are mis interpreting my world chat. I never put out a world chat calling her a noob, I put out a world chat asking if what she said is true(of course I knew it was not) and they simply PMed her saying the rude things. Well you cannot blame me for their actions but hey, that is what happens when you hate on another classb:chuckle.

EDIT: And lol at the some are correcting my post on the word behavior.Obviously you guys missed that post was a troll post -_-......
  • jaon
    jaon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Good luck ResMePls

You're a Troll

a. That Cleric <insert any offensive adjective> nOOb
    b. What was the Res mistake again ? Trying to save Cleric's nOObs bottoms and possible party wipe? b:lipcurl
    c. according to your last sentence it's better avoid to squading you b:chuckle
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If I'd been in the situation I would have explained to her fairly what each healing skill a mystic has does. I played a cleric for 2+ years, so I know it very well. And now that I know mystic quite well also, I don't think it'd be hard to understand her point of view. When I made a mystic I never had the intent of being a cleric though I have been in situations where I essentially had to. There's nothing wrong with that as the mystic has a very important role.

Even if after explaining this to the cleric you met and she still copped an attitude, it's her loss not yours. I would have kept on helping where needed despite her objections.

Though honestly, naming and shaming people on World Chat is never noble, and I wouldn't condone it. Even for someone who may be the most idiotic fail [insert class here], I wouldn't do it. To get respect you must earn it, and that goes both ways. Calling out the cleric made you no more a better person than she was to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
    edited July 2011
    If I'd been in the situation I would have explained to her fairly what each healing skill a mystic has does. I played a cleric for 2+ years, so I know it very well. And now that I know mystic quite well also, I don't think it'd be hard to understand her point of view. When I made a mystic I never had the intent of being a cleric though I have been in situations where I essentially had to. There's nothing wrong with that as the mystic has a very important role.

Even if after explaining this to the cleric you met and she still copped an attitude, it's her loss not yours. I would have kept on helping where needed despite her objections.

Though honestly, naming and shaming people on World Chat is never noble, and I wouldn't condone it. Even for someone who may be the most idiotic fail [insert class here], I wouldn't do it. To get respect you must earn it, and that goes both ways. Calling out the cleric made you no more a better person than she was to you.

Once again your wrong. If I had world chatting calling the cleric a noob then I would agree with you. But I only put out a world chat asking if what she said was true. The rest chose to rage PM her that is not my doing.
  • zyean
    zyean Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Mystics can do damage as well, they're the jack of all trades for a reason
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Once again your wrong. If I had world chatting calling the cleric a noob then I would agree with you. But I only put out a world chat asking if what she said was true. The rest chose to rage PM her that is not my doing.

That was still calling her out in a round about indirect way. It would have been just as bad as calling her a noob. lol. To have people pm her afterwords to tell her she's wrong is just the same. You did it for one reason alone, which obviously had the same outcome as calling her names in WC would have done also.

But call it what you like lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • theheck0
    theheck0 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I didn't wanted to necro this but I just couldn't believe what I am seeing. I hate to burst the bubble to you but THIS IS A GAME. And I totally take the place of Res even in the world chat thing. The behavior (or behaviour w/e) of the cleric was completely and all the way wrong. She commited a mistake and then ragequit the squad leaving a squad hopeless. I really hate the way clerics get so temperamental. YOU are the cleric YES deal with it you are there to HEAL not to DD neither to debuff. You cannot by any condition leave the squad just for personal (or mental) problems. Yes I do have a cleric and I dont leave before the run is done. If the cleric just said her silly thing and stood in the squad then what res did would be a little too much. But again this is a game and its not a big deal its not like they threw tomatoes at her after the pms and Res stood right behind laughing like an evil monster. You are a cleric and the cleric symbolizes patience, an angel, you're supposed to support all the trash and non-sense bull**** from other players. If you dont like it, move to mystic.

Inb4necrolock\ b:cute
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    theheck0 wrote: »
    I didn't wanted to necro this but I just couldn't believe what I am seeing. I hate to burst the bubble to you but THIS IS A GAME. And I totally take the place of Res even in the world chat thing. The behavior (or behaviour w/e) of the cleric was completely and all the way wrong. She commited a mistake and then ragequit the squad leaving a squad hopeless. I really hate the way clerics get so temperamental. YOU are the cleric YES deal with it you are there to HEAL not to DD neither to debuff. You cannot by any condition leave the squad just for personal (or mental) problems. Yes I do have a cleric and I dont leave before the run is done. If the cleric just said her silly thing and stood in the squad then what res did would be a little too much. But again this is a game and its not a big deal its not like they threw tomatoes at her after the pms and Res stood right behind laughing like an evil monster. You are a cleric and the cleric symbolizes patience, an angel, you're supposed to support all the trash and non-sense bull**** from other players. If you dont like it, move to mystic.

Inb4necrolock\ b:cute

n
    e
    c
    r
    o

yes. I did just point it out again.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I really hate the way clerics get so temperamental. YOU are the cleric YES deal with it you are there to HEAL not to DD neither to debuff. You cannot by any condition leave the squad just for personal (or mental) problems. Yes I do have a cleric and I dont leave before the run is done. If the cleric just said her silly thing and stood in the squad then what res did would be a little too much. But again this is a game and its not a big deal its not like they threw tomatoes at her after the pms and Res stood right behind laughing like an evil monster. You are a cleric and the cleric symbolizes patience, an angel, you're supposed to support all the trash and non-sense bull**** from other players

HELL NO you wish to listen to **** dds and athers sure go ahead but when i see ppl with no respect i leave. 10 sec latter i get another pm looking for ep anyways.

see what i did there i do not take bull **** from nobadyb:victory
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Ok....

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.