Lets be mean! >:3

Comments

• Erakko - Raging Tide
    Erakko - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I sleep other clerics at spiders sometimes just to watch them die to poison. b:laugh

That is mean b:laugh
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GIGGLES. Oh so many to mention.

Me on barb.
    Random cleric: I just finished an FF with one of the most enthusiastic mystics. Dropped plants, AOE healed. I didn't have to do ****. What a loser mystic. (that mystic was my alt)
    Me: Oh really? But she was trying to help right?
    Cleric: I don't give a hoot, I was enjoying being able to DD.

*clicks on Sunder at Oceania Master and squad dies except me*

As I run out, I say:

That awesome mystic is my alt, you bytch. You know you love me.
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As I run out, I say:

That awesome mystic is my alt, you bytch. You know you love me.

b:laughb:laugh

When my sin was level 80, it had pretty sick gear. I was doing a BH 69, and this fist bm (with decidedly worse gear) kept going on and on about how sins were just fail bms, can't handle what a bm can handle, etc. etc. He then claimed to have soloed pyrosteosis in under 10 minutes.

Now, at the time I was soloing the public quest boss and hypering it, which gives awesome exp. From what I recall, it had something like twice as much hp as pyro, and would take me about 5 minutes. I tell this bm that I can solo pyro in under three minutes....

He seriously cranks up the trash talk. Our barb in squad kept time, and sure enough 2 minutes and 48 seconds later pyro was dead. He then goes on about how I need a charm to do it, blah blah blah. One of the rare opportunities I've had to just put someone in their place, with witnesses. <3 BMs tho b:pleased
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not so much me as someone else killed them, but me and a seeker from my faction got into an absolutely terrible Frost squad. Sins couldn't solo shades with two of them so we had to go and do them, cleric wasn't getting heals on time and so the seeker kept dying on pulls etc. Once we'd done heads everyone was pretty close together, so we booted them all from squad, I AoE stunned and me and the seeker 3shot the lot of them. b:victory

I also saw the cleric flying around afterwards swearing at us outside of SZ so I just flew up to him stunned and dropped his *** again, at which point he said I failed >.>
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A BH a long time ago, an assassin was doing the assassin thing where they do not help clear and stealth all the way to boss, and I kicked him out of squad right before the boss he needed ^^
    A BH a long time ago i was doing the assassin style thing where i don't help clear and stealth all the way to the boss, and this damn archer kicked me out of squad right before the boss i needed V.V

LOLz to thisb:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    mmm, Where there is 2x a lot of people want to do nirvana, like wizzies but I ignore them all.b:chuckleb:surrender

Many will ask a lot in guild chat if someone can help for 99 keys quest while I am pming my friends to do 10 min runs. I always think about helping them, but then I think about all the cons about helping them.

If I help them it will probably be a party made up of nirvana rejects. So it will take something between 30-40 min not including the extra boss and if there is no squad wipes. Then, on each boss we are gonna have to deal with all their tricks. We will have to debuff, run from ashura tyrant, run to the old man, chicken boss will be 100 times more annyoing, someone will have to run the chests, and of course you will get sealed 100 times more than usual and the boss will randomly agro some ranged so I would have to catch the boss, while my precious 3 spark gets wasted.

I do all this, and at the end what do I get? I get a huge repair bill because I had to tank and dd for a very long time, oh and something like 2 uncanies + some coins from sold rapture.

So helping can be very boring, then it's better to be mean and not help. b:cool
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Pretty sure you missed the entire point of the thread Azura...
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Pretty sure you missed the entire point of the thread Azura...

The thread is about mean things you have done, isn't it? Isn't it mean to ignore people who need help? I think it is.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A BH a long time ago, an assassin was doing the assassin thing where they do not help clear and stealth all the way to boss, and I kicked him out of squad right before the boss he needed ^^
    A BH a long time ago i was doing the assassin style thing where i don't help clear and stealth all the way to the boss, and this damn archer kicked me out of squad right before the boss i needed V.V

I lol'd at these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    OMFG I have a history of doing mean stuff, hell ask santuary people about me, but this threat is about a time you been mean to someone.

Okay my friend pkd this dude who had this +12 vana bow and we picked it up. Soon after we picked it up we sold it for 320mill. He was begging us for 2week for us to give the bow back, doing the time we made him our little slave, thinking he was going to get the bow back. Then after we made him pay us both 50mill, we told him we been sold the bow. Funny thing after like 2hrs after somone on world chat linked his bow for sell. LOOL that was some funny shet
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    OMFG I have a history of doing mean stuff, hell ask santuary people about me, but this threat is about a time you been mean to someone.

Okay my friend pkd this dude who had this +12 vana bow and we picked it up. Soon after we picked it up we sold it for 320mill. He was begging us for 2week for us to give the bow back, doing the time we made him our little slave, thinking he was going to get the bow back. Then after we made him pay us both 50mill, we told him we been sold the bow. Funny thing after like 2hrs after somone on world chat linked his bow for sell. LOOL that was some funny shet
    you`re bad , bad person b:nosebleed
    i would give it back ! People suck these days ...
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011

dude thats not being mean thats ****ing scamming you promised to give him the bow and he even payed you 100 mil for it. your not mean your just a fail *** piece of ****. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Glad you aren't on my server. That's not being mean that's being a scammer and harassment. IT's one thing to sell the bow, that's pvp. That's the game. But you crossed the line stringing this guy along for 2 weeks and charging him 100 million more for it. The only thing funny is how sad and pathetic you are that you have to get your lols by being cruel to people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Who the hell could that have been? Most people with +12 Nirv can hold on to their bows...and if it were true, the ensuing drama and gossip would've been spread around like fire. Fake story to stir people up?

Then again I haven't really played that much so..
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Eh .. probably some attention seeker making up a story...
    But after seeing this guys wcs.. Oh well, might as well have happened. Hes completely the moron he claims to be.
    Shame that guy didn't report you and get you banned forever.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited July 2011

This is beyond mean. This is just bad and not funny at all.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2011

That's scamming. And that's not funny mmkay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2011

lol i was thinking funny story 320 for +12 nv bow +0 nv bow is 500mil+ let alone +12 but nice try
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Back when the nein event first came out, I used to go and PK people as they were out killing mobs and bosses.

I distinctly remember this one 10x BM+cleric pair that I killed:

I saw the BM, debuffed, and killed him. His wife ressed him, and I killed her. The BM ressed, and I killed him again. The wife used a res scroll and tried to run. Hit her with plumeshot for a nice 11k crit. Best part was all of the other people were so busy trying to kill the boss, no one cared :3

And one other time I hit some red 7x as he was running the talking quests. He dropped a bunch of loot that was quickly picked up by other random people. I also loved dropping tempests on the nein bosses and watching the PK lowbies die.

Oh I miss the nein event D:
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The thread is about mean things you have done, isn't it? Isn't it mean to ignore people who need help? I think it is.

Well, the thread is about mean things you have done but that are still somewhat funny. That's what people have been posting about (aside from the moron who made up his story about the nv bow), you basically just stated that being mean turns a profit and that you're too much of a profit maniac to help anybody. b:shocked
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • vlntbty00
    vlntbty00 Posts: 15
    edited July 2011
    Doing that quest on my Wizzy was BRUTAL! LOL Smacking it with my weap was embarrassing to say the least. lmao

LF 5 100+ ppl to kill Kun Kun b:avoid
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I just wanted BH Delta, but the squad wanted to do the whole damn thing. I checked out the squad members, there's no way this squad could do a full. So after I got my BH boss, during mass chaos AOE-ing mobs, BB mysteriously went down and squad wiped. O___o
    b:shocked thank god i did not go with you.....(I believe I quit b4 you started Delta BH, right?)
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Eh .. probably some attention seeker making up a story...

u making lame word jokes on accident here..? b:avoid

(too bad it was a wizzie though u.u)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    OMFG you people are stupid calling me scamming and whatever, it's his dumb *** fault for believeing us, and the main point of this is you should had binded it or hand guardian stones. Pk is pk I lost all kinds of shet from pk yet you don't see me crying over it. Plus I seem people do worst then what I have done. fake story? ask Urheart is this story fake anyone on santuary server. I do not give a flying *** who I scammed or whatever, if he was dumb enough to beleive we was going to give back something that cost that much, then that on him. You asked me for a bad thing I did and I gave you one, I have a hell of alot more. Some ever worst then that, that was just the one that came to my head. Now stop crying, yeah Im a jerk for doing that but i don't care.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Some Chinese guy killed another person for scamming/stealing his 'dragon sabre' in another MMO.

Literally killed him IRL for stealing a bunch of pixels.

Yeah..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011

o.o please leave my forum thread. Thank you...dont really want to see ur name neither here, in game or anywhere else. Thats not something to be proud of, neither its "mean". Its a criminal act in game and in real life. You just emberassing yourself here. b:bye

@Rest: i laughed and i liked it! It gives kinda a new inspiration! xD
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    o.o please leave my forum thread. Thank you...dont really want to see ur name neither here, in game or anyone else, scammer. Thats not something to be proud of, neither its "mean". Its a criminal act in game and in real life. You just emberassing yourself here. b:bye

@Rest: i laughed and i liked it! It gives kinda a new inspiration! xD

All I can say if F ya thread I don't give a flying F****. You ask for something mean and I told you, and no that not a criminal act ya dumb bruh. People done worst then I have, what make me better then them? Because I admit to it, and if someone drop a +12 bow in pk you know what? Ill do it again.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well i think helping ppl that you know and like is great and all. But I do agree that helping ppl that you do not know well even if they are faction mates can really spoil the fun of the game. Unless of course you are faction leader, or some important faction figure b:pleased
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    All I can say if F ya thread I don't give a flying F****. You ask for something mean and I told you, and no that not a criminal act ya dumb bruh. People done worst then I have, what make me better then them? Because I admit to it, and if someone drop a +12 bow in pk you know what? Ill do it again.

its not about picking it up. you promised a person to give it back for 50mil each? Verbal contract done. He paid, his commitment is done. You didnt give him the bow back. You didnt give him his money back. Your commitment failed. In real life a criminal act. In game a reason to get banned. Now stf.u and move from my thread, since you dont give a F about it.
    Next time i will open a thread and ask all except you, if that makes you feel better. K? Thx.

Back to topic

I set all ticket rooms in cube to 100... :p
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    its not about picking it up. you promised a person to give it back for 50mil each? Verbal contract done. He paid, his commitment is done. You didnt give him the bow back. You didnt give him his money back. Your commitment failed. In real life a criminal act. In game a reason to get banned. Now stf.u and move from my thread, since you dont give a F about it.

let me tell you a true story baby. I just hit lvl 90 and decided to buy my lvl 95 weapon (neon Purgatory). So I was red named and did not know my safety lock went away, and a guy killed me and took my weapon. I asked the guy for it back and he told me wait to his safety lock goes away, and he give it back. So I waited and waited and waited and waited, and pmed him asking for my weapon. He told me he sold it along time ago for 50mill. You know what I did? I sulked it up and charged it to the game. Want to know why? because I play on a pve server and if I didn't want to lose my weapon I should have never been in pk in the first place, or had the weapon in a bank where it's safe. Now take a second to let this sink in ya head k? To be honest with you I felt sorry for the guy. He has to understand the hardway, everyone isn't nice, I did not make the pk rules, I only follow them.