Kinda confused on gearing.

Options
2»

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That gearing should be able to, but I'd highly recommend at least 5k HP and a charm.
    ...If all that was to simply ask this question, I'm going to punch a baby...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Haaku - Harshlands
    Haaku - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok well, only other thing i would have to say that, instead of the belt / boot you put into the calc, would it be better choice to get lionheart belt and neck for the extra added aps?
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok well, only other thing i would have to say that, instead of the belt / boot you put into the calc, would it be better choice to get lionheart belt and neck for the extra added aps?

Yes of course TT99 Orns are end game for sins.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lionheart are TT99. You asked for either TT99 or rank 8. You also asked what $100 would buy you; it won't buy you both r8 and TT99 ornies.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Haaku - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oooh ok, i see what your saying now :), ok thanks alot bud much appreciated, also, for soloing FC with this gear, and killing mobs in general, with this set up not having to much aps, would using skills kill mobs quicker?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oooh ok, i see what your saying now :), ok thanks alot bud much appreciated, also, for soloing FC with this gear, and killing mobs in general, with this set up not having to much aps, would using skills kill mobs quicker?
    No, it wouldn't.
    ~Spazz~
  • Haaku - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well, thanks for all your amazing help typhyse, you been such a great help answering all my questions! +99999999
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You're quite welcome b:chuckle
    Go forth and be OP, fish brother~
    ~Spazz~
  • Haaku - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so sinse everyone saying there wont be a rep sale between 2-6 more months... looks like im going to get tt99, that should still be able to solo fc yes?
  • fairymaster1
    fairymaster1 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is my gear http://pwcalc.com/a86e4c13dc493c8d except I also have Belt of Assembled Spirits +3 crit is at 21% not 20 but rest is almost right on with the rest of my stats. Right now I am almost at the point to solo most of the bosses there in FC. I have not tried since lvl 90 and I have no charm atm. Crabs is just not enough. My only problem is sometimes the first boss(because of the random circles), bubbles can be and other than that fear at the tele and the head room boss would be my major obsticals. Mobs are not an issue the bosses are. Timing spark and pots and charm tick is the key I think. It probaly can be done at 95, but I am not going to try again till 95 and see what happens. Never know.

P.S.
    Any can explain to me why I have 1.67 aps(2.22 sparked)and when I add up the -int it does not match I get 1.53?? Am I missing something or do I get some type of int bonus with with the gold TT neck/belt.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    P.S.
    Any can explain to me why I have 1.67 aps(2.22 sparked)and when I add up the -int it does not match I get 1.53?? Am I missing something or do I get some type of int bonus with with the gold TT neck/belt.
    You added wrong...

1.25 base
    1.33 from daggers
    1.43 from chest piece
    1.67 from wrists

Only -int set bonuses you can get are from LA and HA TT99.

Also, it's 1.54, not 1.53.
    ~Spazz~