• SinouNao - Harshlands
    SinouNao - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Will anyone be switching servers? probably not

I will
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm on the West Coast of Australia and I would even join if it is a PvP....
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    *** the police, and yes ofc im going if theres PvP serv
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So, we are going to get a European server? :O And can I move my lvl 101 Cleric to that one? Because I ain't gonna start over... I also spent some real money on it. I'm not gonna join unless my Cleric can come. But I doubt she can come so I'mma stick with Sanctuary...
  • Vibba - Sanctuary
    Vibba - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    jiq wrote: »
    So, we are going to get a European server? :O And can I move my lvl 101 Cleric to that one? Because I ain't gonna start over... I also spent some real money on it. I'm not gonna join unless my Cleric can come. But I doubt she can come so I'mma stick with Sanctuary...

yeah same here, it took me 6 months to save up for my herc and lvl my Veno to 100, I'm not a cash shopper and I have a new job too so I won't have time and energy to start over
  • LadyCrevan - Archosaur
    LadyCrevan - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would at least try it out and see how it feels =). Fresh start sounds tempting and my imagination about doing events and TW at "normal" times is finally gonna be reality :P
  • Raykirin - Archosaur
    Raykirin - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would at least try it out and see how it feels =). Fresh start sounds tempting and my imagination about doing events and TW at "normal" times is finally gonna be reality :P

Feeling the same.
    Finally having events at decent hours not having to wake up in the middle of the night for them... I'd never thought PWI would do this.

I'll give it a serious try. Till R9 doesn't come out for earthguards I don't have anything else to do anyway
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'll try it (on FR server) for few reasons:
    -5 APS is not reached yet
    -R9... That mean fun TW/PK
    -To speak on my primary langage
    -TW at 2 PM xD

But I'll continu to be on HL :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    French and German servers will be PvE can we know something about the English one please?
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    French and German servers will be PvE can we know something about the English one please?

Awesome, that gives more of a chance of England being pvp, if that's true. I mean come on one of them has to be pvp :/
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Ya its true you can see that in French or German forum

Ya im hoping for a PvP in english one as well
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011

That's kinda sad -.-
    I'll go EN if it's PvP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Are you sure that there will be English Euro server?
    I know that there will be German and French, but nobody, from PWE, mentioned English one.

And AFAIK, character/account transfer between North America and Euro servers will not be possible.
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    German GM said that will be an EU server in amsterdam for english users so yeah b:laugh
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well you would bloody think they would clarify it for us, how long do they want us to stew in our own thoughts whilst waiting for an official response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:angryneed to powerlevel fast and get R9 weapon! OP sin OP sin!
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oh, I guess I skipped that part b:shocked
    *blush* b:cute
  • Commissioner - Archosaur
    Commissioner - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    German GM said that will be an EU server in amsterdam for english users so yeah b:laugh

WOW! server is all the way in amsterdam? DAM!!!!!! Bloodyhell, i'd be laggin like a pothead in amsterdam.
  • legnilla
    legnilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I've seen in the french forum that the two servers (German and French) will be pve. It is a disappointment (for me) because I want to play a pvp server and I will not go to a pve server.

See also frustrating is a server that only German and French. I am Spanish, why I can not play on an English server? Also I believe that if English will open a server for a few months.

I'm disappointed. Two servers are PvE ... and is not an English server (Europe).
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    legnilla wrote: »
    I've seen in the french forum that the two servers (German and French) will be pve. It is a disappointment (for me) because I want to play a pvp server and I will not go to a pve server.

See also frustrating is a server that only German and French. I am Spanish, why I can not play on an English server? Also I believe that if English will open a server for a few months.

I'm disappointed. Two servers are PvE ... and is not an English server (Europe).

There will be 3 servers one for each language, french, german and english. Before getting all those QQ disappointed posts inform yourself, cause GMs from their forums said it.

PS:Google translator sometimes doesn't make sense :/ , ijs
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    zizoun wrote: »
    There will be 3 servers one for each language, french, german and english. Before getting all those QQ disappointed posts inform yourself, cause GMs from their forums said it.

PS:Google translator sometimes doesn't make sense :/ , ijs

Lmao true that, sometimes just stare and wondering what does it say xD
  • legnilla
    legnilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ???

There will be two servers now. One French and one German ... English will be to in a while.
  • Phii - Harshlands
    Phii - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Guys, i'm german and i know what the cm has told us. There will be 3 servers who start at 6th of july. The DE and FR are their part, the ENG server is part of this forum and these Managers. You know how 'fast' our CM here is, so don't spread the word that there isn't a server for ENG-EU.
    As you can see, our german cm is even online on saturdays and sundays and helps us 24/7. This is how support should be <.<
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Guys, i'm german and i know what the cm has told us. There will be 3 servers who start at 6th of july. The DE and FR are their part, the ENG server is part of this forum and these Managers. You know how 'fast' our CM here is, so don't spread the word that there isn't a server for ENG-EU.
    As you can see, our german cm is even online on saturdays and sundays and helps us 24/7. This is how support should be <.<

Can you ask the german cm if the english one is PvP? xD
  • Hezee - Sanctuary
    Hezee - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    According to some ppl they say the new server is coming out next wednesday or around then, i wish they'd make an update when you can bring at least ONE character of your choice to the other server, cuz i finally got rank gear on my sin :'((( took me awhile
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    According to some ppl they say the new server is coming out next wednesday or around then, i wish they'd make an update when you can bring at least ONE character of your choice to the other server, cuz i finally got rank gear on my sin :'((( took me awhile

In your dreams.

There would be no point in a new server if people would just transfer over the Rank 9s and whatnot.

Also, if that was allowed, the actual income from the new server would be very small.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I can see at least 2 major country specific factions moving over...
  • lizabel
    lizabel Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Don't know if I would like changing again. We played at PWMS and it was a catastrophe when they shut it down. Don't want to have it back and spend again money that -in the end- was wasted. Would have been nicer if they could run special events in european time here as well. Don't want to loose my chars again...