Need some advice and unburdening - did I fail as a cleric?

Comments

• Ruli - Heavens Tear
    Ruli - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Only thing i see you didnt do is take a barb. At least you, we, all know where we stand with a barb.
    You did right thing leaving

Warning to Sins an BM's your great DD's, your **** tanks, let us barbs do our job youll see more barbs. Devs, fix our skills so you see more barbs.

b:kiss
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A little advice:

1) Watch the squad set-up closer b:chuckle

2) On Bubble boss...You most likely will get slept/bubbled however the best thing to try is inbetween or while waiting for the sleep/bubble to wear off, spam a Anti-stun/Vac Powder until it takes. There is often a 1/2 second span where you can get that Vac powder to hit and then you are good for 20 seconds (I forget then name of the lower level anti-stun pot...Tranq Orb? Fml...LOL...xD).

3) It will usually be the Cleric's fault to those people who have been dumb in doing their job(s). 3 8x Sins can be a deadly combination and it is often the mentality like apex above stated.

4) Find a BM that can or knows how to pull or as Cleric take charge and tell them just to pull the hall in 2 pulls. Nothing says you have to do it in one shot b:sweat

5) IF things are insanely horrible, LEAVE!!! You do not have to sit their and waste your time dealing with a bunch of Leroy sins. b:surrender

Lastly, you did fine, do not beat yourself up. I just think you got into one of those **** squads :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A little advice:

1) Watch the squad set-up closer b:chuckle

2) On Bubble boss...You most likely will get slept/bubbled however the best thing to try is inbetween or while waiting for the sleep/bubble to wear off, spam a Anti-stun/Vac Powder until it takes. There is often a 1/2 second span where you can get that Vac powder to hit and then you are good for 20 seconds (I forget then name of the lower level anti-stun pot...Tranq Orb? Fml...LOL...xD).

3) It will usually be the Cleric's fault to those people who have been dumb in doing their job(s). 3 8x Sins can be a deadly combination and it is often the mentality like apex above stated.

4) Find a BM that can or knows how to pull or as Cleric take charge and tell them just to pull the hall in 2 pulls. Nothing says you have to do it in one shot b:sweat

5) IF things are insanely horrible, LEAVE!!! You do not have to sit their and waste your time dealing with a bunch of Leroy sins. b:surrender

Lastly, you did fine, do not beat yourself up. I just think you got into one of those **** squads :p

I think I had a bad time leaving because the first time they called me fail at the 2nd boss, I really though I was making a mistake. I guess I only left when I couldn't take it any longer. I ran an FF an hour after that and the entire squad - who saw this thread coincidentally - said I was awesome, so yaaay!
    Only thing i see you didnt do is take a barb. At least you, we, all know where we stand with a barb.
    You did right thing leaving

Warning to Sins an BM's your great DD's, your **** tanks, let us barbs do our job youll see more barbs. Devs, fix our skills so you see more barbs.

b:kiss

Yes, I completely forgot about a barb. To think I play a barb as well, omg. I will definitely pay much more attention towards the squad setup, thank you everyone.

P/S. I know you. Just so you know, I am playing this toon once more, LOL. Will PM you ingame. (:
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
  • Zeyar - Dreamweaver
    Zeyar - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    it seems to me that it is just a case of random squad gone bad .. with some players who has no clue what they r doing or how things work

personally, if i m in a squad with a cleric, my first priority is not to let cleric die .. the rest of the squad members including me can die as much as we need to for all i care, but we have to make sure cleric dont die .. i always feel bad if a cleric die in my squad, even if it is not my fault b:sad

i started pulling FC on my sin once 90+ .. i dont run straight into BB, i stop in BB range but not very close to cleric and let the catcher catch
  • FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear
    FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If they cant survive the bubble boss on their own with genie or charm help then they were not ready for the instance and meant to die, and as far as not healing them when they lure more than one mob without attacking them in someway, you did right by not healing them. As a cleric you have to look out for yourself especially when your lurers arent going to. As the sole cleric in squads you hold every ones life in your hands, if they wanna be jerks then they can die or at the very least tick their charm. If DD's especially tick me off they dont get rezzed eat the xp loss i have to on my cleric when they do idiotic stuff. Mistakes happen, lag happens all sorts of stuff can happen to cause chaos while in an instance, to start casting blame on everyone else instead of looking at what you could have done to change the outcome is where most people fail. This is what it sounds to me like the 2 sins did they assumed cause they were sins they were NOT in anyway at fault.

b:question i best be one of those 3 sins you were thinking of b:cute
    edited July 2011
    it seems to me that it is just a case of random squad gone bad .. with some players who has no clue what they r doing or how things work

personally, if i m in a squad with a cleric, my first priority is not to let cleric die .. the rest of the squad members including me can die as much as we need to for all i care, but we have to make sure cleric dont die .. i always feel bad if a cleric die in my squad, even if it is not my fault b:sad

i started pulling FC on my sin once 90+ .. i dont run straight into BB, i stop in BB range but not very close to cleric and let the catcher catch

We need more fishies who think like you. Thank you for the vote of confidence.
    If they cant survive the bubble boss on their own with genie or charm help then they were not ready for the instance and meant to die, and as far as not healing them when they lure more than one mob without attacking them in someway, you did right by not healing them. As a cleric you have to look out for yourself especially when your lurers arent going to. As the sole cleric in squads you hold every ones life in your hands, if they wanna be jerks then they can die or at the very least tick their charm. If DD's especially tick me off they dont get rezzed eat the xp loss i have to on my cleric when they do idiotic stuff. Mistakes happen, lag happens all sorts of stuff can happen to cause chaos while in an instance, to start casting blame on everyone else instead of looking at what you could have done to change the outcome is where most people fail. This is what it sounds to me like the 2 sins did they assumed cause they were sins they were NOT in anyway at fault.

b:question i best be one of those 3 sins you were thinking of b:cute

Yes you are sweetie. Second is Dreadknife. Third is the many many sins that I have squadded with, lol. (:

---

I'm so glad that I posted here because for a long time I felt crummy about going for an FF run. My friend had to get everyone to PM me to run FF with them. It ended up going really smoothly. The barb was a little shaky but got better as the run progressed.

Wanna thank everyone here for all the messages, and everyone who read and PM-ed me ingame with hugs and words of encouragement.

Somehow I hope that when I'm 9x, I find a fail squad and I'll just bail on them during a pull, wouldn't that be AWESOME. But naaah, I'm too nice. ):

P/S Just realized I lost 30% from that particular run thanks to the deaths and sacrificing myself for the sins. I'm selfless, and stupid, stupid, stupid.
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

• apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I wouldnt call it stupid really..you got a couple of rambos who had peashooters instead of M60's. You'll prolly have many more squads where sins are evenly matched and the aggro will swap every 2 secs. Those will be very interesting :)

So take the good things out, learn from the mistakes and see what you might do differently. So when the occasion arrives you can handle it no sweat
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Somehow I hope that when I'm 9x, I find a fail squad and I'll just bail on them during a pull, wouldn't that be AWESOME. But naaah, I'm too nice. ):

My favorite spots to leave at on 8x FC runs were, obviously, during the tougher pulls and also right as 2nd boss finished summoning. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nitrocide - Heavens Tear
    Nitrocide - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I ran an FF an hour after that and the entire squad - who saw this thread coincidentally - said I was awesome, so yaaay!

That is because you were a good cleric, it was just a shame about some of the other members lol
    personally, if i m in a squad with a cleric, my first priority is not to let cleric die .. the rest of the squad members including me can die as much as we need to for all i care, but we have to make sure cleric dont die .. i always feel

That is exactly what I do/did in the FF I ran with Queen earlier. The barb didn't seem to like using invoke/roar before running into BB and the BM was a little slow so I took the death to keep everyone alive. I don't understand how people don't understand that, if the cleric dies, most likely everyone dies, if one DD dies only that DD is dead so everything runs smooth. I personally don't mind taking the death but I badly want to hit sage right now >_<
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    My favorite spots to leave at on 8x FC runs were, obviously, during the tougher pulls and also right as 2nd boss finished summoning. b:avoid

The best place to 'face DC' is obviusly right on the big pull.

Though make sure the squad actually dies than. Higher lvl squads can clear the pull without BB (my wizzy can set up DB, expel, and the mobs will be dead before expel ends)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ruli - Heavens Tear
    Ruli - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Personally got a cleric killed other day on my BM as 'the tank' trying to hit 99 with her.
    Got to 1st big pull an im running all hell for leather to that pit stop shade. I stunned too early mobs was all strung out but cleric was like way way back with the mobs instead of right where i expected her to be when stun fired off so i could AOE the mobs. As she put up the BB the wizard also fired up a dragons breath. So she died too sorry ladies, was my totally my fault.
    Day or two before i was doing a big room pull with another BM in party. The pull went fine. I got to last pack of mobs and turned to stun them an hit them with an AOE. So the cleric didnt get heal aggro.

I was expecting a stun from the recieving BM but it was too late. I died instantly. I was quite mad but, an the morale of the story is this. Stuff can and does go wrong. People play slightly diffrently to each other which isnt a bad thing as i believe varity is the spice of life an all that.
    Dont let it get under your skin, its not worth it. Its a game. It should be treated as a game. If you know in your heart of hearts you did everything in your power to keep people alive then nobody can expect any more of you. If you gave it your all an it still not going good. Its time to leave party and try again. The biggest fools in this world are the ones that dont learn by there mistakes.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The best place to 'face DC' is obviusly right on the big pull.

Though make sure the squad actually dies than. Higher lvl squads can clear the pull without BB (my wizzy can set up DB, expel, and the mobs will be dead before expel ends)

Honestly, I don't like fake DCing in the big room 'cause if you get there, then you might as well finish off the run with heads. I prefer the magic mob pull to second boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • XMiyala - Dreamweaver
    XMiyala - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Instead of fake dcing, here's what one of my friends does with a squad full of *** wipes. Wait till you get to Oceanic master and when its almost dead, shoot the mini-oceanic, and make everyone die. b:laugh

(Ofc, if you don't wanna die too, make sure you have over 5k hp when doing that xD)
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oh honey. Learn to let comments about you being a "fail cleric" roll off your shoulder. You're going to hear it alot from dumb DDs.

Many people are stupid, ok? I've been chewed out by a squad for not healing a sin that STEALTH ED to 1st boss and left all the mobs.

Been chewed out for not BBing at dragoons.

Been chewed out by a tank that ran out of BB at holeen because I was supposed to "follow him with BB."

i've been yelled at for not rezzing while kiting an entire pull after the tank died in a desperate attempt to save myself.

Keep a mental note of who sucks and who doesn't. Don't go with them again and realize that people that nubby will eventually embarrass themselves once they get to end game.
  • Makiruxx - Sanctuary
    Makiruxx - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay so I went to this FF with a group of three sins, a BM and an archer.

At second boss, we got a Tough Diabolic Shocktrooper. So at one point, I was stunned and when the stun wore off, I was bubbled. During this period of time, two sins were bubbled or attacked and they died. I was given a long lectureabout how I was supposed to purify and stuff (like I don't know that already). So I nicely told them that I was stunned then bubbled and I couldn't purify in time.

The next problem was at a corridor. Notice that we didn't have a barb, so the BM overlured twice, and I died, because the rest couldn't kill in time and they died so I died.

On the third attempt, I was told to BB and the sin would lure one group at a time. (The BM had ported out to town). The sin got two groups, didn't AOE, and brought them into BB range, and naturally I got aggro and died.

I called him an idi0t.

The three sins said I was a fail cleric. One of the sin added that the sin (who lured the two groups) was trying his best. Somehow I don't see how NOT taking aggro BEFORE entering BB was TRYING his best. Am I wrong?

I feel horrible. This happened half an hour ago, and I still feel stung. I've been told that I'm one of the best clerics by people I've been in squad with. But based on what I've shared here, was I a fail cleric in this instance? I mean I really tried my best..

Opinions?

The only problem I see with most squads I'm in for FCC, is people just fail to work together.
    >.>;
    <.<;
    Everyone is in a rush.
    What ever happened to leveling through BHs?!
    Taking it slow is a good thing.
    ._.;

>.>;

=/
    You did fine though, don't let others tell you you absolutely need to do something.

Play your cleric how you feel comfortable playing it, and you seem to do a good job at it.
    Mishaps happen all the time.

^^ People always jump to blame the cleric, because they expect the cleric to be godly.

Next thing you know, they'll be asking clerics to have vac powders for shocktrooper and dreadinja.
    >_>;
    Just no.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I havent read the whole thread but your experience mirrors mine - in fact I stopped levelling this char a few months ago, dillusioned as I was with continuous FC death.

In FC small mistakes result in death, and its THE place to appreciate a good tank. A good tank and good cleric means a good FC run.

FYI theres some genie skills that give immunity to a variety of stuns, I made a genie with these skills specifically for FC. I recommend you do this. Make sure you are charmed. DONT try and save every idiot who does something stupid.

Make sure you hyper the big pulls. Overall proper hypering will make a few deaths insignificant.
    edited July 2011
    Oh honey. Learn to let comments about you being a "fail cleric" roll off your shoulder. You're going to hear it alot from dumb DDs.

Many people are stupid, ok? I've been chewed out by a squad for not healing a sin that STEALTH ED to 1st boss and left all the mobs.

Been chewed out for not BBing at dragoons.

Been chewed out by a tank that ran out of BB at holeen because I was supposed to "follow him with BB."

i've been yelled at for not rezzing while kiting an entire pull after the tank died in a desperate attempt to save myself.

Keep a mental note of who sucks and who doesn't. Don't go with them again and realize that people that nubby will eventually embarrass themselves once they get to end game.

Thanks sweetie. Yeah, I personally find it amazing how as clerics, we seemed to get blamed for so many things, and scolded because we didn't do something, like BB-ing at dragoons like seriously wth?

The level of stupidity of some players is insane, and they don't realize how tough it is to be a cleric. All they think about is being overly gung ho, which usually results in them dying.

I havent read the whole thread but your experience mirrors mine - in fact I stopped levelling this char a few months ago, dillusioned as I was with continuous FC death.

In FC small mistakes result in death, and its THE place to appreciate a good tank. A good tank and good cleric means a good FC run.

FYI theres some genie skills that give immunity to a variety of stuns, I made a genie with these skills specifically for FC. I recommend you do this. Make sure you are charmed. DONT try and save every idiot who does something stupid.

Make sure you hyper the big pulls. Overall proper hypering will make a few deaths insignificant.

I hyper at all the important pulls, but I died so many times with this uber fail squad, I realized tbat I lost a total of 27%. So that's roughly 9 deaths? Plus, minus. Throughout that entire time, I didn't even THINK to bring guardian scrolls.

--
    a little note

I talked to a few people who apparently partied with said fail sins as well. They all said the same thing. They're always blaming others when things go wrong, never doing what is supposed to be done, then when they ran out of ideas, they blame the cleric for poor healing skills.

*Recalls conversation with said sins*

Sin 1 runs into BB with 20 mobs without AOE, Queen dies.
    Queen: You're supposed to AOE and take aggro before coming into BB idiot!
    Sin 2: HEY! SHADDUP, HE'S TRYING HIS BEST!
    Queen: Wasn't talking to you.
    Sin 2: DOESN'T MATTER, JUST SHADDUP.
    Sin 1: I'm not taking this bull from a fail cleric.
    Sin 3: FINALLY! SOMEONE SAID IT.
    Queen: Have fun healing yourself sweethearts. *clicks dismiss squad*

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If anyone EVER calls me a fail cleric after they die. I say 3 simple words: Go to town.

Then I say 3 more: And like it.

I don't put up with anyone's bs, especially when they're terrible. It's simple, if you don't agro every single mob, I won't heal you, if you die and complain about dying, I won't res you. If you don't shut the fuuck up and stop crying, I won't keep you in my squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
    edited July 2011
    If you don't shut the fuuck up and stop crying, I won't keep you in my squad.

Technically it was their squad, but thank you.

On a completely random note, I loveeeee your signature, LMAO.

• Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You should have left already at second boss. How did you get a Tough Diabolic Shocktrooper with all those DDs in party? Just that should have been enough to realize the party was bad news. The fact that they couldn't even see that you where slept/occult iced makes it even worse. Those icons are pretty easy to remember and recognize.

Anyway dont you have Abso Domain on your genie? If someone lures 20 mobs w/o aggro thats how you survive. Just getting 4-5 sec of immune is usually enough for the other DDs to get aggro from the mobs. I always domain big pulls if i dont trust the BM to stun in time and if the guy pulling seems to be bad or lagging. Can also wait to open BB until the last sec. Use Plume shell, 79 skill, Immune/reduction pot than open just as the mobs arrive, it will save your butt to if the mobs aggro you.

A lot of people playing clerics are to nice and timid anyway, specially females, thats the problem. You need to be more bishy and dominant towards the party. Start lecture and criticize from start if there are idiots in party. Tell them you will leave if they cant play properly and keep putting you in unnecessary danger. You wont get blamed if things go wrong later on, if you already established that you know better than everyone else lol.
  • Turtliciousx - Lost City
    Turtliciousx - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sh*t in their shoes.

Just saying.
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The sin was the leader. The leader was friends with the second sin. Both sins supported the fail sin who pulled the two groups of PHYSICAL mobs without first using AOE.

I think I feel super disappointed that despite my best efforts they could still call me fail. I could tell that they didn't pot AT ALL, the entire time, and started blaming me for every death that happened, when they didn't do jack to DD or help the BM kill the mobs quickly.

But yeah I couldn't kick, but I did leave halfway. I was so afraid that I'd see a tele where they'd say something like:

"QUEENOFNUKES IS A LOUSY FAIL CLERIC, DON'T PARTY HER EVER!"

Because I honestly won't know what to do if that happened. I've been in many squads and they all said I'm amazing - keeping fail barbs alive, keeping tank wannabes alive - but today just was more than I can chew, emotionally or otherwise.

If they teled that, one of your previous squad mates might even tele back the tard and tell them what they are and what they should do. The ones that cried the loudest are the ones guilty - because they're sheepish about themselves being the true failure, and need to make noise and smoke screen to cover that.

Leaving was the right choice. Don't take that ****. Tell them to get pods, get learned, and don't expect Jesus to be right behind them. You're a good cleric won't be dented by other tards' own bad moves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ... people that nubby will eventually embarrass themselves once they get to end game.

people that nubby won't make it to end game..... unless they cashed their way to it, just like real life LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angeltrumpet
    angeltrumpet Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A lot of people playing clerics are to nice and timid anyway, specially females, thats the problem.

i think thats my main problem as a cleric b:cry btw you did good girl you managed to get that far in FC with the squad set-up b:cool

lol no matter how bad the squad...i cant leave them b:sad i feel sorry for the actual good players there and stay for their sake b:surrender

seriously just leave next time lol ><
    18.jpg
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, clerics are too nice. I think that was a major problem of why I didnt' wanna leave until the abuse got too overwhelming.

Today, however, I was in party with a barb who refused to wait for my signals. I mean, I have cloud eruption and holy path, but my genie needs to recharge stamina. So I tried my best to BB as fast as I can, and the barb got close to dying.

Barb's friend (A SIN) went: You should have BBed faster at the barb. You were too far behind Queen.

I snapped back: Barb should have waited for my signal or asked if I was ready.

Barb ditched squad. Sin claimed that his dog got ran over by a car (what a liar. And even if it's true, I don't feel too sad for him, I'm sorry. I feel sad for the dog, not him) and left the squad too.

Yeah, many people assume clerics are pushovers I guess. It's the reason why sometimes, I choose to run with people I knw or have squadded with.

And is it just me, or are all the problematic people SINS? SINS SINS SINS. Never psychics, JUST SINS.

edited July 2011
    Anyway dont you have Abso Domain on your genie? If someone lures 20 mobs w/o aggro thats how you survive. Just getting 4-5 sec of immune is usually enough for the other DDs to get aggro from the mobs. I always domain big pulls if i dont trust the BM to stun in time and if the guy pulling seems to be bad or lagging. Can also wait to open BB until the last sec. Use Plume shell, 79 skill, Immune/reduction pot than open just as the mobs arrive, it will save your butt to if the mobs aggro you.

Noob genie, with just enough affinity for cloud eruption and holy path. That's why sometimes I panic at lures because I know that there is no backup for me if the lure goes wrongly.

I am going to get a better genie at 90 and 100, so I can stuff more skills, but the period between 86-90, I pray that my runs go smoothly.

Thanks for the tip sweetie.

• Bluelita - Archosaur
    Bluelita - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    And is it just me, or are all the problematic people SINS? SINS SINS SINS. Never psychics, JUST SINS.

I am well above your level, so cannot say nothing about FF.. but sins b:surrender
    To be honest, when I see one in a random squad for fb/bh, I start to get stressed.
    Sometimes I have an impression than while making a sin, you have 85% of chance to get -30 to your intelligence...
    I especially learned to love these sins who try to tank a boss having less hp than me (and my cleric is nearly pure mag). Explaining to them that if I don't try to tank the boss with my hp, they shouldn't neither seems to be too complicated to pass well. Even with -channeling it is impossible to keep them alive when they can be 2 shot by a boss.. until you have like 4 clerics making the job.
    Don't understand me badly, not all sins are fail. I would say statistically every class have like 10% of fails, but for sins it is like 80%... but after all, these 20% can be awesome..
    After all, it would be interesting to make a research on which qualities of your character in real life make you choose one class as the prioritary one in pwi... but what is sure is that sins, being OP, don't play as crucial role as the duo tank-cleric. This permits them to have less responsability with too much powers. I let you deduce the rest :)
    And btw. don't think anymore about the squad you made.. it is really not worth spending your time on this. All the fail sins or another chars are not worth your time to be honest. Just forget about it and continue...
    Sometimes we all encounter a fail squad. Or just some of the persons don't have a good day what happens too.. or maybe you have a bad luck day also..
    Just smile and continue :))
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011

i feel your pain. had a squad yesterday with 4 sins. ping pong agro..ofc they have to outdmg all eachother with their 3k HP and fall down to the grown like flies, when bb gets interrupted. who the hell cares. daggers +12, dmg and spark constantly...and this with 3k HP.

I was on my veno (AA) and survived longer than them.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Bluelita - Archosaur
    Bluelita - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Definitively, the worse for me is they mostly don't learn nothing on their deaths.
    We all make errors, we are humans, but normally we shall try to learn something from these.. Then, some errors are much more difficult to learn - I know the theory about how to deal with balls in TT, well it is not so easy to put it into practice.
    But to learn not to steal aggro? You fail once, twice, you die and you learn.. as you can have an info how much damage are you making per hit with every skill (chat window or above the mob's head), you just have to remember which skills can you use next time.
    As a veno, you also have to learn that.. and it is really not that hard..b:surrender
    edited July 2011
    LOL how coincidental. Just completed an FF with a bunch of overzealous sins who wanted to prove who was stronger, and a barb who was determined to do his job at Decaying Fragrance.

Now, you all know that Frag will debuff first before attacking whoever has aggro, so imagine how tough it was to purify them. I didn't even chat in squad, kept my eyes peeled on the status icons to see who is getting debuffed, and quickly clicking and purifying.

At the end, they were going all about how they were powerful because they did this and that and blah blah and I didn't wanna say anything because, I know that if I wasn't vigilant at purifying, they'd be all dead and I only have to focus on the barb. But it was an interesting challenge. I mean, it made me realize how important it is to be a good cleric.

But yes, all problematicpeople are sins, or have sins as mains, but not all sins are problematic. Seriously. Having sins make them think like a 3 year old and lose all sense of DD and aggro control. That's the mentality for everything anyway. Quick FFs, quick Nirvana, quick everything.

These people should try playing a cleric. Then again, they'd prolly cause a squad wipe.