What to do with nirvana keys?

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I've seen you PK and I'm sorry to say but you are terrible at it.
  • MissTriss - Harshlands
    MissTriss - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I've seen you PK and I'm sorry to say but you are terrible at it.

Do you even PvP on your sin anymore? I only ever see your BM. And even that was a while ago. Doesnt count if it was over 3 months ago Lol
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Begging =/= asking friends to go with you.
    2 different things in my eyes.
    OP has +200 Nirvana keys (for example).

If OP had to to ask you as friend +200 times to invite into Nirvana were all except OP are aps chars (just to speed up process), then you will be lucky to say, that it is just help.

Edit:
    Don't forget, that at each server exist high level Wizards, that can't "play" asking every day hour by hour about invitation to Nirvana, TT, BH and similar squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011

If OP had to to ask you as friend +200 times to invite into Nirvana were all except OP are aps chars (just to speed up process), then you will be lucky to say, that it is just help.

200 keys = 2x99 key quest = 198 keys gone + 2 that you need to get in = 200 keys gone in 2 runs.
    Doesn't seem like a lot of work to me
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Edit:
    Don't forget, that at each server exist high level Wizards, that can't "play" asking every day hour by hour about invitation to Nirvana, TT, BH and similar squads.
    OP spent over a year complaining on the forums about how much this game sucks and how they play private servers instead of this. I doubt they were out trying to find Nirvana squads. Some are just content complaining until everyone else has quit to satisfy their bizarre urge to bash something they don't like yet refuse to move on from.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    OP spent over a year complaining on the forums about how much this game sucks and how they play private servers instead of this. I doubt they were out trying to find Nirvana squads. Some are just content complaining until everyone else has quit to satisfy their bizarre urge to bash something they don't like yet refuse to move on from.
    Of course I'm complaining because I want change. I want the game what it was at beginning, where all classes had same chance to be equal. What happened with this game, when magic classes are done? I never saw more unbalanced MMO than is this, after APS came out. And what's the worst, the dev. don't care. I would already left long time ago. But I put to my character thousands hours of playing, spend some cash and now I have what? Useless unwanted class? ONLY because dev. are morons? Of course I complaining because I invested money and time for nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    people ask me to join their nirvana squad all the time, whats the point
    "hex, come nirvana! ..uhm on sin" "i have no keys left QQ"

3 x 99 key stack b:dirty coin

a good faction tries to get everyone into nirvana, at least for the stacks that is

every hax squad can take 2 gimps with them for like 2-3 runs a day and everyone is happy
    then proceeding duo or trio nirvana

Nobody wants a bird room full of fire, nobody wanna run 20 times, tick the charms for tw countless times, nobody wanna spend 1 freaking hour for a single run with 6 persons Lol
    i like potato
    edited July 2011
    Of course I'm complaining because I want change. I want the game what it was at beginning, where all classes had same chance to be equal. What happened with this game, when magic classes are done? I never saw more unbalanced MMO than is this, after APS came out. And what's the worst, the dev. don't care. I would already left long time ago. But I put to my character thousands hours of playing, spend some cash and now I have what? Useless unwanted class? ONLY because dev. are morons? Of course I complaining because I invested money and time for nothing.
    You = religious, unwavering mindset about a game that, like all games, change. Granted, I'm not exactly fond of most of the changes myself, but part of staying in a game for a long period is adaptability. Complaining about the same **** for this long now (you very well know it's too late to change things and if they could they certainly would not.. ever) and trying to act like you're sticking it to PWI by constant proclaiming you're playing a private server shows lack of adaptability and belligerent stupidity. I used to be in the same faction as you (Belial) on my wizard and even then I got tired of you complaining about stuff all the time. Who sits around playing a game where all they do is ***** and moan? Answer: A big loser that nobody can stand. Gee, I wonder why you couldn't get any 99 key quests done..
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You = religious, unwavering mindset about a game that, like all games, change. Granted, I'm not exactly fond of most of the changes myself, but part of staying in a game for a long period is adaptability. Complaining about the same **** for this long now (you very well know it's too late to change things and if they could they certainly would not.. ever) and trying to act like you're sticking it to PWI by constant proclaiming you're playing a private server shows lack of adaptability and belligerent stupidity. I used to be in the same faction as you (Belial) on my wizard and even then I got tired of you complaining about stuff all the time. Who sits around playing a game where all they do is ***** and moan?

I wish I had room in my sig to quote you. Really, I wish I did. b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol @ people who think PvP means anything in this game. PvP in this game is about as balanced as an irish dock worker coming home from a pub.

And lol @ people who can't realize that certain classes/builds will always be better at farming. Because if all classes could farm the same. THERE WOULD BE NO POINT TO HAVING DIFFERENT CLASSES.

That's the ENTIRE POINT of different classes. Some classes do certain things BETTER than others and do certain things WORSE.

Mages are a PvP class. If you picked a mage then you picked a class that was god mode in PvP and useless in PvE. And guess what? This has ALWAYS been true, since day 1 of the game. And yes, I have been playing since closed beta. Mages have always been useless in PvE. And always been gods in PvP. When the game first started people would kick a mage out of their TT squad to add an archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Clearweather - Sanctuary
    Clearweather - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Of course I'm complaining because I want change.

want a change?
    do this. make a cleric, lvl it, acc stash gear.
    voila,you got vana runs.
    and for wiz,collect keys,do 99keys during 2x drops.
    voila,you got cash.

thats atleast what i would dob:cute
    edited July 2011
    You = religious, unwavering mindset about a game that, like all games, change. Granted, I'm not exactly fond of most of the changes myself, but part of staying in a game for a long period is adaptability. Complaining about the same **** for this long now (you very well know it's too late to change things and if they could they certainly would not.. ever) and trying to act like you're sticking it to PWI by constant proclaiming you're playing a private server shows lack of adaptability and belligerent stupidity. I used to be in the same faction as you (Belial) on my wizard and even then I got tired of you complaining about stuff all the time. Who sits around playing a game where all they do is ***** and moan? Answer: A big loser that nobody can stand. Gee, I wonder why you couldn't get any 99 key quests done..

Ok I was in belial and now I expect YOU tell me what I was complaining about? It was long time ago when APS bull**** didn't exist. Because you are moron and you have to lie to tryi prove something. You don't even play your old character because you are like other. Switching class, because it's easier for you.
    You have been proven 1M times in these forum you were wrong with lot of things. But these people are not here already. You knew nothing about the game but you were smart as my ***. Same now when you trying defend OBVIOUSLY broken game in many aspects. And defending totally BROKEN APS which killed PVE absolutely for other classes than stupid auto attack classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Ok I was in belial and now I expect YOU tell me what I was complaining about? It was long time ago when APS bull**** didn't exist. Because you are moron and you have to lie to tryi prove something. You don't even play your old character because you are like other. Switching class, because it's easier for you.
    You have been proven 1M times in these forum you were wrong with lot of things. But these people are not here already. You knew nothing about the game but you were smart as my ***. Same now when you trying defend OBVIOUSLY broken game in many aspects. And defending totally BROKEN APS which killed PVE absolutely for other classes than stupid auto attack classes.
    Mages were useless in PvE (other than rebirth) before high APS became available.

Infact... now that I think about it....

Classes that were highly desired in PvE prior to high APS builds:

Venos
    Barbs
    Clerics
    Archers

Classes that were highly desired in PvE after high APS builds:

BMs
    Barbs
    Venos
    Clerics
    Sins
    Archers

The only difference now is that another 2 classes have been added. There is not a single class out there now that was wanted in PvE and now no longer is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited July 2011
    lol @ people who think PvP means anything in this game. PvP in this game is about as balanced as an irish dock worker coming home from a pub.

And lol @ people who can't realize that certain classes/builds will always be better at farming. Because if all classes could farm the same. THERE WOULD BE NO POINT TO HAVING DIFFERENT CLASSES.

That's the ENTIRE POINT of different classes. Some classes do certain things BETTER than others and do certain things WORSE.

Mages are a PvP class. If you picked a mage then you picked a class that was god mode in PvP and useless in PvE. And guess what? This has ALWAYS been true, since day 1 of the game. And yes, I have been playing since closed beta. Mages have always been useless in PvE. And always been gods in PvP. When the game first started people would kick a mage out of their TT squad to add an archer.

Pre-pack era mage were not useless. Because every class did less damage than mages in hit but similar damage in time interval. There was no APS with 100K/s damage. All classes had similar damage output per certain time. And classes were designed to work together, to get best result. Almost no instance were soloable for classes, except veno.
    I'm sorry for you if you don't see huge changes what happened to PWI. Even you are just the APS barb, which was NEVER designed to be APS character. It is big prove, that game is broken. When barb has to be APS, instead of tanking in normal way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    want a change?
    do this. make a cleric, lvl it, acc stash gear.
    voila,you got vana runs.
    and for wiz,collect keys,do 99keys during 2x drops.
    voila,you got cash.

thats atleast what i would dob:cute

uhm no, actually clerics are not needed in nirvana

good squad = 2 sins and 1 bm, one has a barb alt, one has a cleric alt and one random

bp heals, the mix of all buffs increases damage and defense

if they are highly refined and time debuffs bosses die before they can do anything

ya tehere is no room for a cleric in a >high speed/profit< squad as well

it basically comes down to SIN+BM, any other class is obsolete, only a buff char
    i like potato
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Pre-pack era mage were not useless. Because every class did less damage than mages in hit but similar damage in time interval. There was no APS with 100K/s damage. All classes had similar damage output per certain time. And classes were designed to work together, to get best result. Almost no instance were soloable for classes, except veno.
    I'm sorry for you if you don't see huge changes what happened to PWI. Even you are just the APS barb, which was NEVER designed to be APS character. It is big prove, that game is broken. When barb has to be APS, instead of tanking in normal way.
    Pre-Pack mages were completely useless. They were squishy as hell and would constantly die to random AOEs, random aggro, mobs spawning, etc. They had craptastic damage compared to archers, and didn't even begin to compare to venos. Ideal TT squad back then was 5 venos and an archer for ST. If there were bosses herc couldn't tank then barb/cleric, 3 venos, and an archer. If one of the mages had sage soul something or other (the one that reduces max hp by 20%) Then they would lose the archer and get another veno. When that squad wasn't available they would replace venos with archers. Mages only got into squads occassionally because there was no powerleveling so there were very few people to choose from and mages got squads by default. Barbs were only taken if there were bosses a herc couldn't tank. Cleric was only taken if there was a barb. BMs were considered the worst of the worst. They were considered useless except for clearing mobs between bosses and the occassional HF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clearweather - Sanctuary
    Clearweather - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    uhm no, actually clerics are not needed in nirvana

good squad = 2 sins and 1 bm, one has a barb alt, one has a cleric alt and one random

bp heals, the mix of all buffs increases damage and defense

if they are highly refined and time debuffs bosses die before they can do anything

ya tehere is no room for a cleric in a >high speed/profit< squad as well

it basically comes down to SIN+BM, any other class is obsolete, only a buff char

yeah i know that,but still she/he would find/form squad with a cleric easier than with a wiz (since she has problems with it, which idk how, wiz friend never had probs with getting to nirvana)
    and since she/he already got (i guess) AA gear,it would save her from farming gear for some melee char.
    and i think i saw she called melees "stupid auto attack idiots" or something like thatb:shutup
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Pre-Pack mages were completely useless. They were squishy as hell and would constantly die to random AOEs, random aggro, mobs spawning, etc. They had craptastic damage compared to archers, and didn't even begin to compare to venos. Ideal TT squad back then was 5 venos and an archer for ST. If there were bosses herc couldn't tank then barb/cleric, 3 venos, and an archer. If one of the mages had sage soul something or other (the one that reduces max hp by 20%) Then they would lose the archer and get another veno. When that squad wasn't available they would replace venos with archers. Mages only got into squads occassionally because there was no powerleveling so there were very few people to choose from and mages got squads by default. Barbs were only taken if there were bosses a herc couldn't tank. Cleric was only taken if there was a barb. BMs were considered the worst of the worst. They were considered useless except for clearing mobs between bosses and the occassional HF.

b:chuckle Me & a friend made venos just for farming bk in the days b:chuckle Now retired as a perma-herked shop b:sad

& I do agree that wizes & bms were considered useless. I remember one wiz I knew ragequit the game cause of that & that's way before the packs & other ****.
    edited July 2011
    Switching classes? Easier? Have you seen my gear? Do you know the classes I play? I doubt it.

Me proven wrong 1m times, no 1m quotes (not even one quote), epic fail.
    edited July 2011
    They had craptastic damage compared to archers, and didn't even begin to compare to venos.

You are kidding right? Or you just prove you didn't play at this time. Because mages had BIG problem with aggro at that time.
    It means they could take aggro very easily from bosses and take aggro means they did more far more damage than veno. Why they should do more damage than veno today and not in past also? Especially when damage coming from spells which mage has much higher amplifier than veno. Of course mages did much more damage than venos and I'm not sure about archers. There was no -int(just VERY rare gear Rank 8 available only for archer + orange TT 100 fist) but still was -channeling gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Switching classes? Easier? Have you seen my gear? Do you know the classes I play? I doubt it.

Me proven wrong 1m times, no 1m quotes (not even one quote), epic fail.

I bet you playing APS class, because you trying to defend it. I'm not stupid. Of course you defend it, because you are one of them who is using this broken APS thing for your own welfare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I bet you playing APS class, because you trying to defend it. I'm not stupid. Of course you defend it, because you are one of them who is using this broken APS thing for your own welfare.

OMFG get to the damn point already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You are kidding right? Or you just prove you didn't play at this time. Because mages had BIG problem with aggro at that time.
    It means they could take aggro very easily from bosses and take aggro means they did more far more damage than veno. Why they should do more damage than veno today and not in past also? Especially when damage coming from spells which mage has much higher amplifier than veno. Of course mages did much more damage than venos and I'm not sure about archers. There was no -int(just VERY rare gear Rank 8 available only for archer + orange TT 100 fist) but still was -channeling gear.

lol you sure you played back then? venos were wanted way more then wizzy. wanna know why? Veno pets did FULL DAMAGE to bosses. b:bye and yes archers were wanted more then wizards. squads have always been about how you can do runs faster.b:bye

Edit: just wanna add in that you as long as you have been posting on these forums have complained about this game being unfair to wizards. Here is a quote from 2010 from you when the TB first came out.

If you choose wizards just for power I would recommend to re-roll to tideborns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited July 2011
    lol you sure you played back then? venos were wanted way more then wizzy. wanna know why? Veno pets did FULL DAMAGE to bosses. b:bye and yes archers were wanted more then wizards. squads have always been about how you can do runs faster.b:bye

Edit: just wanna add in that you as long as you have been posting on these forums have complained about this game being unfair to wizards.
    Sure. They pets did, but wizy had undine which lower magic resistance and wizy did more damage.
    There was some mathematics at that time to compare damage output wizy and veno at this time. And wizy did always more damage even compare to veno with herc. Of course I don't find this thread anymore.b:surrender It was really nice myth about damage wizy and veno with pet but true was, wizy did more damage than veno.

And what wrong with my idea from from 2010. That's true. Already before tideborns we new the skills and capabilities of tidebors, because they have been first in china. Oc course I said it. And I would say it today again. Tideborns(sin) do far much more damage than wizards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sure. They pets did, but wizy had undine which lower magic resistance and wizy did more damage.
    There was some mathematics at that time to compare damage output wizy and veno at this time. And wizy did always more damage even compare to veno with herc. Of course I don't find this thread anymore.b:surrender It was really nice myth about damage wizy and veno with pet but true was, wizy did more damage than veno.

And what wrong with my idea from from 2010. That's true. Already before tideborns we new the skills and capabilities of tidebors, because they have been first in china. Oc course I said it. And I would say it today again. Tideborns(sin) do far much more damage than wizards.

Sins back then didnt have APS they had Dagger damage and alot were spamming skills. and no Venos have always out damaged wizards so what if you have undine? venos have amp. sorry but Wizards NEVER out dded a veno with a pet in TT. b:bye unless of course they were like +12 and the veno was only +3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited July 2011
    Sins back then didnt have APS they had Dagger damage and alot were spamming skills. and no Venos have always out damaged wizards so what if you have undine? venos have amp. sorry but Wizards NEVER out dded a veno with a pet in TT. b:bye unless of course they were like +12 and the veno was only +3

Venos where more welcome especially for pulling abilities. But from lv.90+ with stronger weapons + amplifier they started losing in damage comparing to wizards. I just looking for that thread. Unsuccessful by now.

And sins already did more damages than wizard. The info was coming from chinese servers, where they started dominating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    BH's similar but much easier to get to squad. On third try I usually get into the squad. But normal scenario is this.
    Some1 world chat.
    "Looking for members BH Sot pm class".
    I pm immediately: "wizard". No response
    Another.
    "LFM BH abbadon."
    I pm immediately: "wizzy here." No response, then after 1 minute. Sorry full.
    On third pm if I'm lucky I get into the BH squad. Of course it cannot be TT BH. There is absolutely no chance to get in

You must be answering WC's from Bad squads or are not very good. Neither of those BH's suffer from having a mag DD or two in them. Hell no BH does nowadays.
    But then again people still ask for Barbs for RB BH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Venos where more welcome especially for pulling abilities. But from lv.90+ with stronger weapons + amplifier they started losing in damage comparing to wizards. I just looking for that thread. Unsuccessful by now.

And sins already did more damages than wizard. The info was coming from chinese servers, where they started dominating.
    With no veno you don't get amp. Squad dmg with veno amp was and still is > wizard being in squad. Veno + pet damage on [?] boss (Nirvana, TT, COA, etc.), especially back in your 1648 days also > wizard.
    I love how you use defend like I need APS characters. Before I had my BM and my sin I had my 22m coin herc veno to farm for my wizard and cleric, but more my wizard than cleric. Keep bringing on the excuses for you rolling a one dimensional character still stuck in the past.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Mumintroll, you're way off base in contending that wizards ever did more damage than venos (assuming we're talking about TT). As for your problem with keys, you can just offer an aps squad to take you for the 99 key quest and give them the raps or uncannies you get from it. If you go with a fast squad, it will be worth it for them and for you.
  • WizardCraft - Harshlands
    WizardCraft - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Janus owns Mumin in every single post. (Claps )

The idiocy of that Mumin wiz is just astonishing. b:chuckle