FB19 - A fun little story.

Turtliciousx - Lost City
Turtliciousx - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Cleric
(all names have been changed to hide the identities of these idiots.)

So I did my first REAL tabbed FB19, and man was it just a huge clusterf**k. Normally that's not a bad thing, everyone gets to have a little fun and if you watch your *** you come off better then when you started, but this one was a dirty lemon party.

I was with my Girlfriend, who was the person who got me involved in PWI, when I saw a dead Sin. Now I had just gotten Rez and I'm a carebear, I love buffing and rezzing random PC's, it gives me the warm fuzzies. And sometimes, you get their highlevel junk, which makes good money in a shop. We were getting 30 scorps so I could level only 5% away from 20. I should stuck to the quest. Anyways, this Sin is surrounded by his party, who I think are laughing at him, but they were in Squad Chat so god only knows. In this party was Barbie, a lvl 38 Tank, Wizzie another 38, Archie a level 20, and their sin, who I'm just going to call Sin, because I hate him. A lot. More then any other person I have met in my whole week of gameplay. F*cking sin

They told me that they were waiting for a cleric, and maybe a puller or someone to do an FB run, Now I had been spending the whole week reading how to be a cleric, training for it pumping stats and buying all the right skills. I was thinking to my self. "Yo bro, you can do this." =Sigh= so Naive. So my girl and I join, I leave my quest to go with them on their run. We enter they tab it and I start my thing, buffing everyone, waiting, checking to make sure everything was working properly, when Sin decides to go Leroy Jenkins on us and says
Sin: **** it I'm tired of waiting let's just GOOOO.

and runs off. F*ck him. With a stick. So we of course let him run off and die because honestly, while I stuck to the Barb spammed IH and made sure everyone close stayed above 75% hp. You know being a good cleric. That's when it started. The nonsensical ramblings of a man in his Death throes, Dead people need to get one message and not a single more, because why we were waiting we got to hear this.
Sin: I died.
Sin: Lolres
Sin: Healer YUNOREZ?
Sin: Need rez
Sin: Rez me
Sin: Can I haz rez

for a nice minute... Minute in a half, I'm busy so I ignore him until the room is completely cleared and we are ready to move on I heal him, buff him and PM him, explaining that a cleric keeps the tank alive, and that as a sin, he is kinda squishy, and should be more careful. That he can't just run in and expect to own everything.
Sin: Lol **** newb

Awesome. So I did, the next room was even better I was healing barb when our peppy sin decides to run from a scorp, he runs past me, while I am healing the Barb, and someone does SOMETHING to make me get Aggro. Maybe he died again, I don't understand how he levels but meh. So this 28 scorp hit's my soft *** 2x and I die.
Sin:lol Newb
Barbie: Heh,too bad.
Wizzie: Damn bad cler
MyGF: It's ok, just come back

So I do, now this time they have cleared another room, Wiz plays my role poorly while waiting for me to return and everything moves swimmingly. I am patting myself on the back at this point. We get to the Xenobeast, and we Barb starts to pull mobs. Of course. He is horrible at it, so all the mobs attack us. Squad wipe, it's obviously my fault for not keeping everyone alive. I lag behind and everyone rushes in, Sin is raring to go, but was promised he would get NOTHING if he pulled that **** again, kept him in line.

Sin rushes everyone and they cave saying I need to get their "soon" Or else they'll kill the boss without me. I am in the dungeon halfway when I ask for a guide.
Barbie: Not it
Archie: Too squishy
Wizzie: Someone should go
Sin: Lolnoob
MyGF: Love just go it'll be ok.

So I walk and they become more and more impatient. well... Sin is. Cuz sin's a D-bag. I keep walking and I mention no-one cleaned upp all the mobs, I was told to walk around them. I failed at this and died, finally everyone got fed up of waiting and of the sin's constant B*tching and do the run. With me outside of the cave. Finish it before I can enter and for carrying these guys. I got 2 lucky notes, and -15% exp.

Makes you wonder why people run with random squads.
Post edited by Turtliciousx - Lost City on

Comments

• Turtliciousx - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Editting for full story. It auto posted on my laptop -__-
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    <w< This intrigues me. Will wait for edit. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
    edited July 2011
    finished
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Or just get a high lvl to solo ur FB , yeah i know , not original game but better than running with noobs.

Welcome to the cleric world , get ready to experience this again and again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You're a cleric, so nowadays it's always like that....
    good luck....
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Erakko - Raging Tide
    Erakko - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If squad is rude leave it. It is not your problem if some randoms got to wait cleric just because they are not friendly enough. It is not clerics job to listen blames. Some ppl just can't realise that it was their own fault and they want to blame cleric instead.
    I also recommend to squad with friends but I know that is not always possible.

As cleric you are in good situation that you can solo quite many things.
  • KaJi_ChAn - Raging Tide
    KaJi_ChAn - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LOL...Some people do just that..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Should get used to people like that, you are probably going to meet a lot of them. Especially sins...

Something wierd happens to people when they take on the "assassin" role. Many begin to act like they believe themselves to be (pretentious and arrogant) little incarnations of the grim reaper himself. And being on a pvp server only maximizes the instances where people believe that the game is really the 'hood. Don't get me wrong, it is fun and these people can be hilarious with their **** talking especially if they are as fail as that sin. Just saying, should get used to it.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Next time, wait for them to do a big noob pull, and teleport outside. ^^
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I lol'd.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011

It's what I always did when people frustrated me; and I say it all the times on here.
    If people are rude to you, give em the finger and leave. Bonus points if you leave right in a pull.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • PriestRain - Raging Tide
    PriestRain - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    First of all u need to learn that there will always be ppl who will ***** talk to u. Why? Reason is simple. Cuz they fail in their class. Especially a sin, they think that cuz their class is very popular they are something. No. They all need to learn how other class is doing.

Second, why did u run fb19 with low lvls? O.o Just ask some higher lvl to help u, for example 55+ sin can solo that fb, but higher than 60+, is a breeze xD

Gl in other runs, and dont worry about 5% or so, u can always grind at that lvl :)
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Second, why did u run fb19 with low lvls?

dunno about the OP, but me, i would LOVE to run an at-level fb19 or 29. it'd be an actual challenge, it'd take some real teamwork and at least a couple of squad members who knew their class a little.

sadly, i've not had the opportunity yet. may never get it. i'll probably never get to run a RB Alpha, either. :-(

i'm almost tempted to level quickly up to 9x, just so i'd get to run ONE FB where every squad member was in the level range of the dungeon sometime reasonably soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I second that. Haters will hate, so dish them a good reason for it.

Also, that's what you will get many times over as a cleric, especially with random squads. You're free to leave them, and maybe get on their black list, and never see them again in this big big world. Nobody cares, and probably won't remember either. Give them Hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to the cler world, its tough and you should never have to put up with that kind of abuse, I would have left him after the sin got ya killed,or what they said tele out in a pull b:chuckle
    But really, good players will see that your a good cler and friend you/help you out/ask for your help
    Reminds me of a few days ago where someone was telling me that MY revive was lvl 8 (it was lvl 10) cause they lost more that .1% I tried to explain that the xp you lose and the percent shown loss isn't equal and that he only lost 10% of what he would have releasing, and the entire squad said the same. But he refused to believe it an promptly died, told him since he was complaining about .2% loss that he should feel what Clers go through and release. So he comes back asks for lead, i already knew he wanted to do this, told the others in the group and they kicked and pked him b:chuckle

So never put up with shxt from other people and if you're good people will have your back
    I <3 A lot of people
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1128581

Meh, must be the day of the week when all the idi0ts come out of the woodworks. Share your thoughts about my experience on the abovementioned thread.

But back to you. You were really selfless to keep trying. When the sins in my squad - why are sins always giving problems - called me a fail cleric, I started tearing in real life and just left squad. I was trying so hard to make sure they stay alive. Not easy when they act like and I quote:

Sin go all Leroy Jenkins? I do hope I got that name right.

I applaud your tenacity. I'm still feeling stung by my experience. I'm glad that you're angry instead of disappointed with yourself like I am. I don't know why, I guess I take things a little too personally.

But based on your story, you'll make an amazing cleric. So keep your chin up and keep on moving forwards.
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's what I always did when people frustrated me; and I say it all the times on here.
    If people are rude to you, give em the finger and leave. Bonus points if you leave right in a pull.

Just noticed this.

If you read my thread - I posted the link above. I don't know, I kept trying so hard to please them and they still called me a fail cleric. It was terrible.

Somehow I can't bring myself to just leave like that. Especially when three sins were all "YOU'RE A FAIL CLERIC" when they don't know basics of aggro. It's bad since I take comments personally and then I feel lousy and refuse all invites to FF/BH/TT.

Any suggestions? LOL
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
    edited July 2011
    Let me get the Leroy Jenkins vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
  • KilluaZoldyk - Sanctuary
    KilluaZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    First of all thank you for posting that story for us, it never stops to amaze me how sad certain players can be by talking down to someone while they fail so epically bad. Perhaps their big mouths in-game is compensation for a pair of balls they lack irl ? Who knows, guess only their daddies can tell.
    First of all u need to learn that there will always be ppl who will ***** talk to u. Why? Reason is simple. Cuz they fail in their class. Especially a sin, they think that cuz their class is very popular they are something. No. They all need to learn how other class is doing.

Second, why did u run fb19 with low lvls? O.o Just ask some higher lvl to help u, for example 55+ sin can solo that fb, but higher than 60+, is a breeze xD

Gl in other runs, and dont worry about 5% or so, u can always grind at that lvl :)

I completely agree with Priest, a lot of 'untalented players' (lemme just keep it at that) indeed do not know how to play their class, especially with Assassins because they are, as I call it, aps h*rny and wanna play the big show yet do not realize how bad they fail.

From your story I could read you are very devoted to your Cleric and did what was right, which earns my respect for being a 'lower level'. A player that looked into the Cleric class and knew what he had to do instead of running around like 'Captain Thunderpants' you mentioned earlier.

Don't let people talk you down and be warned that even in higher FBs people will blame you if you can't keep everyone alive at the same time. The main problem is the aggro war people like to have with each other instead of working as a well co-ordinated team, something a lot of people still need to learn in PW.

Anyway keep up the good work mate!
    ''When the clash of swords echo, the journey chasing the past ends and the journey to know today begins...''

- KilluaZoldyk, 102 Sage Assassin
    - LucienAurion, 100 Demon Blademaster
    - LeahAurion, 101 Demon Archer
    - LordEladamri, 101 Sage Barbarian
  • KilluaZoldyk - Sanctuary
    KilluaZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011

LOL at vid btw xD
    ''When the clash of swords echo, the journey chasing the past ends and the journey to know today begins...''

- KilluaZoldyk, 102 Sage Assassin
    - LucienAurion, 100 Demon Blademaster
    - LeahAurion, 101 Demon Archer
    - LordEladamri, 101 Sage Barbarian
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2011

You would refuse possibly future good runs on account of a tard sin who don't know his class? You're giving him too much credit my friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    You would refuse possibly future good runs on account of a tard sin who don't know his class? You're giving him too much credit my friend.

???

No I just BL-ed the lot of them, XD

then decided to share with the forums, as I wait for my stuff to sell in my shop. I want new armor before I get ***** slapped again by a Werewolf Spearman.