im new, nd i need help with pickin classes...

arydia
arydia Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, guys. Im REALLY new here, as in, i just started today. i need help choosin a class that will be good for me. i know, some of you will probably say, "pick the class you like most" but i need actual players opinions. also, ive been lookin and stuff, but i still dont understand the types of classes like sin and stuff. if its not too much trouble, can you list all of them and what they are???

The kind of thing im lookin for in a class is this:

*does not rely TOTALLY on magic

*able to heal

*good hand to hand combat

*good for a girl, so no barbs...

*able to be solo/ or a group will need me

*i like swords

*be able to fly

Again, srry if its too much trouble. thank you!!!!!!!!!! b:thanks
Post edited by arydia on

Comments

• Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sorry to say but I don't think that any one class will fill all those requirements. Most of classes are divided between melee and magic, the only one that really falls in the middle of those is a veno, but they can't heal or use swords.
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x
  • arydia
    arydia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    its okay if its only SOME of the requirements..... i know theres not one that fits ALL of em.
  • Surla - Heavens Tear
    Surla - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you want a seeker then, they use swords and are liked in most high level squads, they can also use ranged/metal damage attacks later on tho they're still a melee class, they can heal themselves at 79+ b:surrender if you want more detailed info on each class go on heavens tear server and whisper Surla (/Surla) lowercase L b:bye
  • Murliee - Lost City
    Murliee - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay, I'm not new. But I'm so clueless on how to make a thread x.x;

I just have a question and I can't find any answers:
    I'm a level 46 archer, and I haven't done much with my Tailor skill, but now I need it & I see of course I'm still level 1 in the skill.
    But when I want to manufacture something, I only get the choices of level two eguipment and higher. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.. & how to fix this.
    So if someone could give me some answers that would be so great <3

b:faint
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm a level 46 archer, and I haven't done much with my Tailor skill, but now I need it & I see of course I'm still level 1 in the skill.
    But when I want to manufacture something, I only get the choices of level two eguipment and higher. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.. & how to fix this.

never mind what level the equipment will be once it's made. can you make it? if so, do. if not, go to another tailor, such as the one(s) in your starter city.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.