Lvl 19 soloing the Ocean Tusker with: NO CHARM

Options
The_Massacre - Raging Tide
The_Massacre - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Assassin
Yes, I failed, but I was close, a second extra and my CP would have been cooled down, but oh well. Postin' it for the lols.

-Rated PG

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMassacreVideos#p/a/u/1/nPBjkLvrAhc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
Post edited by The_Massacre - Raging Tide on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Did you really need to repost this to prove a point from another thread?

Especially considering that the person in question who was giving advice to be ignored was giving rather flawed advice?
  • The_Massacre - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol, kid, what are you whining about now? This is a completely different video, try watching them? ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have a strong feeling that no one on these forums will like you much The_Massacre.

Mainly because your retorts are quite flammable.

But that's just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have a strong feeling that no one on these forums will like you much The_Massacre.

Mainly because your retorts are quite flammable.

But that's just my opinion.
    TBH, that describes about 95% of all posters here on the forums...

I hate to say it man, but this guy is so weak and was meant to be able to be done solo (even though a squad IS needed to enter). Plus, there really aren't any noobs on the forums to see this and be impressed or inspired.
    I'm not criticizing you, I'm just trying to help you not get the whole forums against you again.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from typhyse, but I'm not going to let a group of elitist children decide for me the way I post. I don't care if they're against me, you know my predicament, and they are only children behind a computer screen, what's the worst they could do? If they have that much of a problem with a posting of a video of my class in my class sub-forum, then they should just just go for broke and try to report me to frankie.

edited June 2011
    Options
    Thank you. I know I had to pull out all of the stops for this uncharmed. 2 star self made daggers with + stats, 2 types of health pots, 2 star armor with + stats. LP CP def charm etc. It's possible, and with a charm it is "easy", but one mess up will get you killed.

Trolls will be trolls, but with the open minded, level headed, and kind people such as yourself the sub-forum has a chance.

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    First off, I guess my assumptions got the better of me. After reading Massacre's previous posts and necros, I just assumed he was going to be a troublesome person in these subforums. But after reading replies from people that know Massacre, I can easily tell my assumptions were off.

It's just no one likes being called a kid on these forums. Mainly because a large majority of people posting on here aren't kids at all.

But hey, I'm just one of the newer people that never knew who was in the past. ^^
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    First off, I guess my assumptions got the better of me. After reading Massacre's previous posts and necros, I just assumed he was going to be a troublesome person in these subforums. But after reading replies from people that know Massacre, I can easily tell my assumptions were off.

It's just no one likes being called a kid on these forums. Mainly because a large majority of people posting on here aren't kids at all.

But hey, I'm just one of the newer people that never knew who was in the past. ^^
    It's alright. These forums are full of the type of people you assumed him to be, so I can't blame you for your suspicions. I'd probably have done the same were I in your shoes ^^;;
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well, I'm sorry for the rude introduction myself _Skai_, I actually started on Raging Tides, which if I could still play I'd consider my home server, even though I enjoy pk based servers better. The reason I necro'd is because there wasn't really a point in re posting it, since it is the same thread anyway.

I reached 30 to about 38 on more accounts than I can remember to try different tactics, builds, and classes out, always trying to find every advantage and disadvantage between them all. I like to try to "perfect" things at certain milestones like 3x, but ultimately, it doesn't always depend on build, but the person controlling the toon.

• Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    meh. after reading the comments im not going to flame u, but will point out it's not really soloing if u have someone healing u. lol

gj tho :/
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you watch carefully, you can clearly see at the point when my squadmate freaks out and heals me (he knew not to) I had already pressed my chaos powder, which in fact heals much, much more and at a better rate than his BOL. Typhyse and I already talked about this, but watch again and see.

• __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Random Thought: If you'd taken the time to switch to Tide Form and put some distance between the two of you after that last Deep Sting, you probably could have done it. Even level 1 would have been fast enough to play keep away well enough until you were ready to switch back and finish him off I think. Mind you, this could be said about any of the other points where your HP is low and you sleep him to buy yourself some time. But that one stuck out most for some reason.

Granted these are just thoughts popping into my head while watching the video and looking at Ocean Tusker's entry in the Database.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No, you are absolutely correct, even if I would have switched and stood my ground I could have done it.

Tide form + def charn would have saved me with some hp to spare, I just didn't react to that thought.

I even had everything on my hotkey places set so I could do it if needed, but I failed :P

• Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary
    Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grats dude at least you tried....and no it's not failing ...failing is finally getting your vana daggers getting 5.0 then losing your place to live, selling laptop, selling everything but phone and iPod lmao..and thinking back to the fact that you just bought vana daggers like 2 days prior xD...coulda saved that $200 lol
  • BobDoleJr - Heavens Tear
    BobDoleJr - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wow im like the only sin from heavens tear on fourms b:cry
  • Blandr - Raging Tide
    Blandr - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    really nice work :D you were close of winning :D at last you tryed not like people who just when thay get some quest thay ask for help with out even trying :)

i tryed to solo my mystic fb19 boss and i succeeded ;) there was a high lvl people there that helps new people in the quest but i refused and tryed :)

keep going and ignore all the hate comments because people , this is a thread you may post things about your class and share your experience as long as it is not off topic or just a question that already answered :)
  • NeroKylar - Sanctuary
    NeroKylar - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Try with no pots, no apoc or anything to heal you, EVEN genie; then maybe you'll get people to give positive posts...

/inb4closedthread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]