Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    There is a fair amount of ppl=squad who can handle 100 or so, quit failing so much.
    ._. I'm sure Bugomours just invoke + apo + arma = 1 shoots them all without even his charm tick.
    Yeah "100 or so" get me a squad that can tank 500+ and ill give ya a cookie"
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Im not saying a barb could only hold 30 mobs but 500 is impossible to glitch and unless everyone was OP with pots charm etc i doubt anyone -90 would be able to kill 40+, and besides to get so many mobs you'd need to glitch it multiple times, and the people that can actually get that amount of mobs dont really need to lvl up anymore.

You sir, have missed the thread, missed the point, and missed being born with intelligence.

~100 is easy to spawn and if you can zhen 50 in 20 seconds of Vacuity / 12 seconds of Ironguard you can deal with 1000 assuming they all spawn within 12m of each other for the most part b:bye
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2011

You don't need 500 to get decent exp since you can respawn them over & over...
    edited June 2011
    You sir, have missed the thread, missed the point, and missed being born with intelligence.

~100 is easy to spawn and if you can zhen 50 in 20 seconds of Vacuity / 12 seconds of Ironguard you can deal with 1000 assuming they all spawn within 12m of each other for the most part b:bye
    And you are missing the point that theres no way in hell they will spawn so many in 1 turn, so they would have to glitch it multiple times meaning pots will run off skills will have CD and lets say they can actually do it(since the first pulls aint that hard to tank if ur 99+) theres no freaking way to get 500+ like the post mentioned, unless the times i did it the boss had less dragons to pop out of his ***, if thats the case i better stop talking i guess
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011

There are squads that are able to handle that many. It is difficult but not impossible. It takes coordination and some of the best gear on the server. Keep in mind the genie skills and apothecary that give you some invulnerability.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    And you are missing the point that theres no way in hell they will spawn so many in 1 turn, so they would have to glitch it multiple times meaning pots will run off skills will have CD and lets say they can actually do it(since the first pulls aint that hard to tank if ur 99+) theres no freaking way to get 500+ like the post mentioned, unless the times i did it the boss had less dragons to pop out of his ***, if thats the case i better stop talking i guess

Yes. Stop talking. You clearly have no idea.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    your missing the point that after lvl 101 102 its supposed to be hard to get those 5 stat point per level thats why you neeed more and more exp.
    After lvl 101 all the gear is the same for everyone r9 or tt99 etc theres no special gear for level 105 but the extra stat point come in handy i know someone will say"your a sin you can stealth kill people" Well i dont stealth kill people well lol not often and normally only if its a hi level sin.
    What happens if in 3 months they bring r10 or new gear for 105+ and these cheaters can use it? I at least put the time and effort into 105 cheater just abuse a glitch and they are going to increase the level cap to 120 and bring in new instances for 105+ probably why pwi dont give a poo about this glitch as for them they will make more money so pwi might aswell say "hey we cant be bothered to find the cheater and we gona get lots of money from them so tough"
    I say again its not hard to KNOW who as used it as nobody can level as fast as most have in such a short period of time i know how much exp can be got from fc all day and cube bh2 exp so all these people 101/2 to 104 have glitched and they know it
    edited June 2011
    You don't need 500 to get decent exp since you can respawn them over & over...

i never said you did, im just informing the people that see pics like that and think anyone can do it then go rage at the forums like it's the biggest problem pw has ever seen
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    your missing the point that after lvl 101 102 its supposed to be hard to get those 5 stat point per level thats when you neeed more and more exp.
    After lvl 101 all the gear is the same for everyone r9 or tt99 etc theres no special gear for level 105 but the extra stat point come in handy i know someone will say"your a sin you can stealth kill people" Well i dont stealth kill people well lol not often and normally only if its a hi level sin.
    What happens if in 3 months they bring r10 or new gear for 105+ and these cheaters can use it? I at least put the time and effort into 105 cheater just abuse a glitch and they are going to increase the level cap to 120 and bring in new instances for 105+ probably why pwi dont give a poo about this glitch as for them they will make more money so pwi might aswell say "hey we cant be bothered to find the cheater and we gona get lots of money from them so tough"
    I say again its not hard to KNOW who as used it as nobody cant level as fast as most have in such a short period of time i know how much exp can be got from fc all day and cube bh2 exp so all these people 101/2 to 104 have glitched and they know it

So jelly!

Youre just sore that people can catch up to you without being assassins and spam soloing FC.
    edited June 2011
    "You sir, have missed the thread, missed the point," when did this happen? i thought the name of the thread was let's talk FC glitch. err... what am i doing? dont even asnwer. I think its you who " missed being born with intelligence." b:shocked
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Isn't this the history of PWI? That people's ingame work, effort, and time get spat at and stomped on?

I didn't think this would be anything new to you, or maybe it's just because something is finally affecting you that you're speaking out.

All of PWI's changes: DQ horses, molds, Lunar/Frost changes, hypers, packs, rank, it's shown us that you're not supposed to work for anything in the game - you're supposed to buy it/seize it when the time is right. Granted, this might not have been something intended by PWI, but the idea of someone having their time wasted is certainly REAL consistent with how they've carried things out don't you think?

What happens if in 3 months they release R10?? Do you know what happens? They'll put it on sale that what will happen. They will need a lot of people who are high level to buy it don't you think?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    "You sir, have missed the thread, missed the point," when did this happen? i thought the name of the thread was let's talk FC glitch. err... what am i doing? dont even asnwer. I think its you who " missed being born with intelligence." b:shocked

Go read the first post. Then read all the others. You missed. You are here claiming its not even possible to do to the extent which many many claim and that its not worth it.

Good luck finding that intelligence btw.
    edited June 2011
    And for some people that missed one of my posts i did say IT SHOULD BE FIXED. i also did say it just balances the other classes in tearms of lvling since we cant all be doing 10-20 fcs solo per day to get the exp we need.., and saying we should get banned or other stuff? why should we? that would mean banning alot of ppl 100+ since yeah everyone knows how to do it now, and GMS never said it was bannable. A role back should be the best choise.. but who knows for how long ppl know about this, and most of you know what follows after a roleback... alot of ppl angry.
    edited June 2011
    Go read the first post. Then read all the others. You missed. You are here claiming its not even possible to do to the extent which many many claim and that its not worth it.

Good luck finding that intelligence btw.

where did i say it was not worth it? quote me pls
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    your missing the point that after lvl 101 102 its supposed to be hard to get those 5 stat point per level thats why you neeed more and more exp.
    I say again its not hard to KNOW who as used it as nobody can level as fast as most have in such a short period of time i know how much exp can be got from fc all day and cube bh2 exp so all these people 101/2 to 104 have glitched and they know it

yusomad? and your 105 so you obviously abused it too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    full +12 r9 psy -> FC Glitch -> Profit

nuff said.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    where did i say it was not worth it? quote me pls

"Yeah...... Because anyone would survive that, the glitch itself is like 5% of this mobs, this SS is fake and ***"

Pretty much saying "Not worth it".
    edited June 2011
    "Yeah...... Because anyone would survive that, the glitch itself is like 5% of this mobs, this SS is fake and ***"

Pretty much saying "Not worth it".

Not really just making sure people know that this is not just like selling heads, not every ****** with money can do it, o wait nvm money buys everything in pwi
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Not really just making sure people know that this is not just like selling heads, not every ****** with money can do it, o wait nvm money buys everything in pwi

Get a BM and a fairly OP Psy who know what theyre doing (And know how to use apoth) and they could duo it for major profit.
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    your not even on my server nub cake hence why you dont know me and i solo'd fc 6hrs a day everyday for 8months to get my level not use a friggin glitch
    deus you didnt read the end part then blind **** where i said i dont care if people get 105
    IF they do it without glitching and always people say sin QQ lmao

-laughs when looking at a june join date with yr for 2011 an leave to watch something more amusing.-
    This is an old supposed" bug" it isn't even really a bug with the system. Its an exploite based off a simple program based error. It can be fixed but it isn't required to be. It will fry your comp if ya can't do it. Jus that simple. I hope idiots find out how do it an then we are done with em.b:victoryb:bye
    This was created when they altered fc the very first time. then they reverted it for PWI to the old style and people requested lvling additives so they got their wish for a price. Jus that simple. Now back to my DQ farming for amusment. later an make sure you QQ more an tell everybody bout it so we have less rejects ingame who can't play since they fail with lvling playing and have no skill. IF they dun fry their vid cards an such first. Then I get to have fun killing them. hehe peace.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
    edited June 2011
    im not going into detail but even if only 2 chars could do it the exp would be nerfed dunno if many would pay for it but i've seen ppl pay for solo fcs so this wouldnt be much different
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    im not going into detail but even if only 2 chars could do it the exp would be nerfed dunno if many would pay for it but i've seen ppl pay for solo fcs so this wouldnt be much different

Even if the nerf dropped the natural exp per mob down to 5k, thats hypering upto 60k a dragoon and if killed collectively and fast you could use ~20 seconds of hypers to gain 2.4 million exp (50 Dragoons). If thats not acceptable, I dont know what is. ESPECIALLY selling it, takes 10 mins to clear to that point and resetting the instance to re-profit is only required once in every 4 hours. (Would take ~20 mins waiting on apoth cooldowns between each pull).
    edited June 2011
    Even if the nerf dropped the natural exp per mob down to 5k, thats hypering upto 60k a dragoon and if killed collectively and fast you could use ~20 seconds of hypers to gain 2.4 million exp (50 Dragoons). If thats not acceptable, I dont know what is. ESPECIALLY selling it, takes 10 mins to clear to that point and resetting the instance to re-profit is only required once in every 4 hours. (Would take ~20 mins waiting on apoth cooldowns between each pull).
    mhh i dunno how the exp nerf system works but lets say a lvl 50 buys it he wouldnt be getting 60k a kill with 2 lets say 100 on the team
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    mhh i dunno how the exp nerf system works but lets say a lvl 50 buys it he wouldnt be getting 60k a kill with 2 lets say 100 on the team

A level 50 would probably go and buy heads. Splitting the market would make both methods more valuble. This particular market were talking of would likely be the 80+ if not 90+.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yusomad? and your 105 so you obviously abused it too.

yet another person not on dreamweaver thinking i used the glitch lol
    prity sure ive posted a few times saying HOW i got to my level and in FEB i didnt even know there was this glitch why do you think i hate people using it?
    Not because i dont want people to level but i want them to do it the right way if there is such a thing buut at least without cheating and to the other person saying something about my join date i was santuary server before this one and ive been on dreamweaver since the start first toon was Lecutus a veno then i made this.
  • ufop
    ufop Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    <----DATALEC no idea why the datalec said june join date and dont care only change avatar because someone didnt think i was 105
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    For those that know this glitch it's game-breaking, there is no chance hat it will be fixed within the next few days, so the damage is done, (or will be VERY soon).

This completely breaks TW, as it was meant to be a test of skill, not who can hit 105 first.

What does everyone thing they are going to do to fix this, and balance the levels again? Or is it going to be "Oh well, don't use it, and deal with the consequences of those that did find and use it"

This post does not break ANY of the ToS, or community rules, so I would hope that it does not get locked, I would like some opinions from players and/or the GMs.

The glitch has been reported to China and it being looked at as we speak. I'll definitely report any updates as I receive them.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The glitch has been reported to China and it being looked at as we speak. I'll definitely report any updates as I receive them.

Nice. As I said before. GMs cannot do anything about it. They are just renters of game. Ok. guys prepare for fix in next year.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucy_Black - Dreamweaver
    Lucy_Black - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    *sits back nom nom popcorn* I rather enjoy wathcing people accuse and then attack. With others retaliating.

Bump to keep it going.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    By any chance at all will action be taken on those that abused it? I for one hope there will be but doubt it VERY much.

"theirs no way to tell who abused it *troll face*" exp speaks for itself.