Endgame Gear For Bms

Options
Constantius - Dreamweaver
Constantius - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Blademaster
Hey I wanted to know what was a good endgame build with gears, thanks.

Note:if you could,could you also put the kind of pole and axe and another for 5 aps fist BM.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by Constantius - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    claw: http://pwcalc.com/bf8ca1e825755856
    axe: http://pwcalc.com/02006b356a8e6964
    pole: http://pwcalc.com/9b7f87340397790d

you COULD get r9 axe in place of tt90 gold but i dont think it is worth it. i put shards in there so you have an idea of what good choices are, but i didnt put refines because well..you'll just go as high as you can for endgame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    claw: http://pwcalc.com/bf8ca1e825755856

you COULD get r9 axe in place of tt90 gold but i dont think it is worth it. i put shards in there so you have an idea of what good choices are, but i didnt put refines because well..you'll just go as high as you can for endgame.
    lmao yeah sure because someone that can afford the builds you made cant put it to +10.
    and the only build thats corrects is the aps build the other you just failed hard making them.
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

you COULD get r9 axe in place of tt90 gold but i dont think it is worth it.

Lol why the **** would you want aps gears in a axe/pole bm? switch them to a better survivability gear since an axe/pole bm needs to be has hard as a rock to do his job and not the int gear you put there, and why the hell aint the r9s axes worth getting? (lmfao so very hard) if you can afford them the best build you can go is prob a mix of r9 and nirvana.
  • Constantius - Dreamweaver
    Constantius - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol why the **** would you want aps gears in a axe/pole bm? switch them to a better survivability gear since an axe/pole bm needs to be has hard as a rock to do his job and not the int gear you put there, and why the hell aint the r9s axes worth getting? (lmfao so very hard) if you can afford them the best build you can go is prob a mix of r9 and nirvana.
    umm I know this might be annoying but how do I get nirvy armor?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

*facepalm* Their not builds, he only changed out the weapons showing what weapons to use rather than changing the armor, which to me says he was showing what you would wear in an instance, in which case it is correct. You don't change your entire armor set every time you change a weapon to use a skill and he was merely showing what weapons you would get to switch to, to use skills. He wasn't saying they were axe or pole BM's he was showing what generic gear you needed and then the weapons you would switch to to use HF and GS.
  • X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    um, it wasnt an "axe-only" or "pole-only" build, it was the standard set of gear you'll want (because you'll want aps). and no point in getting multiple sets of gear. for pve that gear even w/o much refine is sufficient. and as femswordtank said its kind of a waste switching gear sets every 2 seconds. in nirvy, a sin is probably going to tank anyway. axe is just used for HF, so its really not worth it getting r9 axe. and pole is for purge.

basically, you'll have sufficient gear for pve, and you'll need *all 3* weapons not just 1
    and if you wanted to be some super-pwn-everyone-in-pvp-with-pro-gear, then roll another class, because bm wont do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Then you haven't seen Xx_Zero_xX pk.
  • Sarasen - Dreamweaver
    Sarasen - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LA fails for bms even if it is just 2 peices, id say go lionheart boots and ashuras ornaments, then when u got enough cash for tome get that, trash the ashuras and get warsong/cube
    On CORE i cant add my BM to my alt list for some reason, god knows why. if u can help me please get back to meb:surrender
  • _tuomas_ - Dreamweaver
    _tuomas_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LA fails for bms even if it is just 2 peices, id say go lionheart boots and ashuras ornaments, then when u got enough cash for tome get that, trash the ashuras and get warsong/cube

then you arent 4aps base and CH cant get you to 5aps.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Can't be 4 aps base. Can't be 5 aps sparked with G15s (unless you roll 2 x -.05 on them). You'll have lower mdef and pdef. But hey, you'll have evasion...
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wow,
    the BM forums have lowered to this again to argue ? I mean it has been a two plus year now arguement and you all are still going at it ?

just mutli gear your armor same as you mutli weapon your paths and be done with it all
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I use LA wrists/boots permanently to keep aps up with my claws as well. My take is, at endgame your pdef is so high already, the difference is negligible but the extra mdef after marrow is slightly helpful. There is also the difference in refines but at +10 say and your base 13-17k hp are you going to miss ~250? I think not.

The only way I'd consider full HA is with 3x-.05 OHT wrists and even then I might just sell them. I heard cheze has a set left on DW but perhaps that's just a rumor.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The only loss of going hybrid is def level, at +10 endgame refines idealy sharded (g 13+ with josd, lower with vit stones) a hybrid build will have more hp phys and mad def than a similarly geared HA because the HA bm will have jamed on 16-26 more def levels.

Pro necro btw
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pro necro btw

Not quite. This topic is from 2 weeks ago.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not quite. This topic is from 2 weeks ago.

o.o wow I missread the hell out of the last post date then
    Gifs are hard to make work here