How much strong is craglord?

HollowDoom - Lost City
HollowDoom - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Mystic
To summon craglord need two sparks like the others skill 59.
Craglord just lest for 20sec. and to send this skill to l v10 will cost a little more than 4,000,000.
In this 20sec. craglord does more damage or the damage is neardamage of the Thicket?
I a boss battle he halp a lot?
Or is better i use Thicket?
Thanks
Post edited by HollowDoom - Lost City on

Comments

• Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The main advantage of Cragg is that he has two aoe skills that can do quite hardcore damage. In delta he's hit for up to nearly 200k in aoe with HF. I think this shows you Cragg's potential. And the fact that he stays up for a while means you have time to use his skills several times. So, ofc, he does more damage than Thicket cause Thicket only does its amount of damage and disappears.
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm gamma capped for a reason. Cragglord.

lvl 5 attack my Cragglord can do +40k dmg per mob in Gamma. With HF it can reach ~100k dmg.

With the number of times I use Cragglord's aoe skills, it can add up to ~200k dmg aoe.

Of course a lvl 100 Mystic in Delta would do far more damage. But Gamma is in the 70-85 range.

*On a side note, Cragg seems to do the least damage on fire mobs.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Guys, perhaps he also wanted a PvP opinion.... :s

In PvP i would say that they both complement each other:
    If the oponent is a ranged, cast thicket, tons of damage, quick and effective.. And if you casted cragglord, you might be dead while cragg was trying to reach that person..

If the oponent is a melee, then use bramble and cragg lord. To kill you, the oponent must pass trough your infernal pet and if your oponent seems to get close enough to almost hit you, use gale force and expect that one of the debuffs kicks in.. if so, cragg will have more time to knock your oponent out...(worked very well against a 81bm when my mystic was lvl72)

As for sins... hmmm, good luck i would say..
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    *On a side note, Cragg seems to do the least damage on fire mobs.

That makes sense cause craglord's skill do fire magic dmg b:chuckle
    He'll also do extra dmg against metal mobs
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • HollowDoom - Lost City
    HollowDoom - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thanks.
  • Redmoondemon - Raging Tide
    Redmoondemon - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok so ill help u out with cragglord this big guy here does alot but for pvp i wouldnt use mainly use him on main bosses like the ones in tt and fc cuz cragg does full dmg to them also if ur looking for realy quick kill and can live in pvp then u can use him at my lvl 82 if i can live i can kill r8 sins with him dealing 2-3k a hit also doing 10+k on tt fc bosses
  • Doctorneo - Archosaur
    Doctorneo - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    4k regular attack, 15k+ main spell, and 10k+ AoE to ? level mobs and bosses, yeah cragg pwns. thicket is best for dueling non magic types or sealing casters. Against psychics in PvP cragg is a much better bet.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What kind of psys have you been fighting? If I see the channeling animation for cragg, I will immediately use vecter, then glacial, then sandburst, and he's usually dead, if not he is knockbackable(sage landslide ftw). Cragg is useless for pvp because he is so easily killed and later the dmg will have bad scaling, because since he only gets 50% of gear benefits, eventually even your own attacks will have more dmg than his skills. Thicket is MUCH more useful for psys especially as a lead because it goes through ALL of their buffs, even stunning and retaliation. I like to think of mystics as kind of the bane of psys because we can lead with thicket to avoid their one tick soul skill(stunning/retaliation), and we have absorb soul, which can go through all of their defense lvls(helpful when they're in white voodoo) and psychic will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol @ cragglord in PvP

potential? sure
    actual use?...

gimme a break