unable to connect the server

Options
poisontoxic
poisontoxic Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
is it only me who can't connect the server?
Post edited by poisontoxic on

Comments

• Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes
    It's just you.

Unplug the power from your modem/router for two minutes and then plug it back in and try again.
  • cyndimay
    cyndimay Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:shockedb:shocked I cant login either!! Keep saying unable to connect and update message is in Korean or japaneese! I have never had a problem before, and I was just on this morning. I even re-downloaded the entire client and patch and it still doesnt work! b:angry
  • ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Open a ticket with us in technical support. Attach a screen shot of the image, and we'll translate it and set you in the right direction.

support.perfectworld.com

b:thanks
  • snads14
    snads14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hah it did it to me also i had to send a email with dxdiag to the Gms and there still looking at it right now so hopeing i get to play pwi soon b:surrender
  • xenchantedlovex
    xenchantedlovex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I cant get in either on either of my accounts to archosaur server... all i get is the unable to connect message I WANT IN PLZ!!! but i can connect to dreamweaver server which I made the toon a long time ago but i dont play that server .. all my play time is on Arch server
  • cyndimay
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ozimov wrote: »
    Open a ticket with us in technical support. Attach a screen shot of the image, and we'll translate it and set you in the right direction.

support.perfectworld.com

b:thanks

Here is the message I get ever since it stopped working! http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/ACEGirl-Pro-1st/PWIMessage.jpg
    It used to say:

"Welcome to Perfect World International!

Don't forget! Free Item: Jones' Blessing (+30 Atk Level)
    Can be obtained at pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Note: You can only get this item once per day.

If you have a customer support inquiry or bug report, please submit a ticket to:
    http://support.perfectworld.com

Some rules to keep in mind:

*PK in Room 1 of the Cube of Fate instance is not allowed*
    *PK in Secret Passage instance is not allowed*
    *Selling Jones'/Anniversary Blessing is not allowed*
    *We have a new multi-clienting policy! Two accounts can be online
    simultaneously per person! See Official Announcements section in the forums for
    details!*

See you in-game!

- Perfect World Entertainment Team "
  • cyndimay
    edited July 2011
    Options
    cyndimay wrote: »
    Here is the message I get ever since it stopped working! http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/ACEGirl-Pro-1st/PWIMessage.jpg
    "

I still can't log into my account! And the technical team had me send them info, and I have not heard back from them all night! What's going on? this is not good!b:sad
  • cyndimay
    edited July 2011
    Options
    snads14 wrote: »
    hah it did it to me also i had to send a email with dxdiag to the Gms and there still looking at it right now so hopeing i get to play pwi soon b:surrender

I had to send them the DxDiag.txt also but have not heard back from them since. Why do they need this personal information and how can you log in everyday for 3 months with no problem and then all of a sudden get a wierd message in chinese and cant log in. Something is really strange about this, I hope my chars and items are not lost!!! I have spent a lot of money and this can't be the first time this has ever happened, it should be easy to tell me whats wrong and how to fix it!b:sweatb:questionb:beatupb:faint