lets say pwe grants you a wish for your bday

2»

Comments

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My bday wish is to watch PWE monkey's shoot their brains out....or slit their own throats. <.<

Might be a little harsh, but I'm really getting sick of their ****.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I wonder why no one said to reroll the game back to the days before anni pack then remove the cashshop altogether.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    **** all your suggestions... i want a unicorn mount that leaves a rainbow trail when moving for my birthday b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    **** all your suggestions... i want a unicorn mount that leaves a rainbow trail when moving for my birthday b:cute

o.O
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The problem with this, even at 3 attack per second. The caster with say a +4 weapon and the aps user at +10. The aps user will still do more damage in the 15 seconds that demon spark/sage spark last.

Maybe it's just me, but i've noticed in most cases the caster will have a lower refined weapon then an aps user like myself would. I still would personally prefer someone who does more damage in this case the aps user. On average unless a magic class crits really high, the aps user will be the one dealing more damage especially over time.

The fact that you would even bother to compare a +4 to a +10 weapon is laughable. If you had a choice between a +4 aps or +10 mage which would you choose? I think most people at the moment +10 their aps class first because it can supposedly make them money. I've heard a ton of examples of people making a sin alt or something just to farm money for their main. If you remove that incentive (making NV hard again) casters will be wanted and the refine disparity (if there even is one to begin with) will even out quickly.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The problem with this, even at 3 attack per second. The caster with say a +4 weapon and the aps user at +10. The aps user will still do more damage in the 15 seconds that demon spark/sage spark last.

Maybe it's just me, but i've noticed in most cases the caster will have a lower refined weapon then an aps user like myself would. I still would personally prefer someone who does more damage in this case the aps user. On average unless a magic class crits really high, the aps user will be the one dealing more damage especially over time.

They have lower refines because they make less money on average, because they aren't getting into squads at the same rate as the aps user. Once the cap hit, and the market freed itself up you would see more people with money and thus better refines. IT would take a bit but caster damage would definitely catch up. Not to mention more cash shoppers would be willing to roll casters because they would become desirable classes again, for more than just tw. Back in the day, casters had great gear just like melee users did. Also as sharuum said, the reason the aps is refined higher first is exactly because APS is the money making/farming toon for a lot of people. If casters became desirable, you can bet some of them would switch back to their old mains and refine their gear. I know of a lot of people who rerolled as sins/bms for the express purpose of making money for their caster chars. So of course that character has to be refined first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wheres the option for "Ban every idiot that QQs needlessly"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • backatit
    backatit Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'd love to see more GM activity on the forums.
    Not like they have anything to do but sit in the office.

I'd love to see packs gone and gold prices coming back down to earth.

I'd love for aps to be capped at 6 instead of 5 so ppl can QQmoar.

I'd love to see all the needles QQpost be moved into the "QQ Section"

Yup, thats it.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    None of those options for my birthday wish. I would probably change the amount of rank that is required for all the ranks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    can i change my vote? because i'd like reputation badges removed from the cash shop entirely, then made untradeable when found as drops.

oh, and in an ideal world, a rollback to remove all reputation gained through cashshopping... but i'll find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow before THAT will ever happen.

(yes, i'm very nostalgic for the days when rank gear represented a real achievement in the game. but i'm not bitter, nosirree.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited June 2011

awww me too b:thanks

When is we going to farm lunar b:sad b:cry
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011

What about a robot unicorn? That would be amazing! Follow your dreams, you will die!
  • naruko1993
    naruko1993 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    well right now it would be for them to either fix manifiest virtue so its better or that they fixed the discription in the past so that i wouldnt have bothered with it either or i would wish that they give me 100 times the coins i spent to get it back to me.
    other than that i'd wish for more wishes so i can have them fix all the bigs/glitches/bad errors and then get even more out of it.b:laugh
  • HeIIRaizer - Sanctuary
    HeIIRaizer - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The only thing PWE will give anyone on their birthday is an opportunity to give PWE more money. The end.
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How about 2 wishes? ;_;
    1.) Stop the plvling craze. (FCC only for 85+ and PQ mobs should not give exp, better exp rewards for people who actually do PQ).
    2.) Make magic classes useful again (don't care how), because I love them.
  • Conalll - Archosaur
    Conalll - Archosaur Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    From that list, give me a better Flesh Ream. If what everyone says is true, I'll soon need it to do what I do best without damaging my build.
    "Impatience walks with disaster." My own phrase.

"Let the winds of winter come. I fear not famine, nor blizzard, nor an army of predators. For I am wolf. My power is matched by the many that stand beside me. Come what may. I have faced it before, and it has yet to touch me." *The Alpha's Warning*
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What about a robot unicorn? That would be amazing! Follow your dreams, you will die!

I see your Robot Unicorn and raise you. http://nyan.cat/b:chuckle
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • korlash777
    korlash777 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I see your Robot Unicorn and raise you. http://nyan.cat/b:chuckle

Epic win! Pwn the whole server with that thing.
  • MaidenChina - Harshlands
    MaidenChina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Where is the "bring the game back to life by killing the APS addiction, powerleveling, unbalanced classes, and whoever the hell is in charge of all these moronic sales" option?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    <_< How about nerfing the game economy on all servers :3 Anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    hmm id choose to remove the 10m big bank note + remove the coin prize from chest of coins..
    then take off the 3m cost to enter lunar and put it on nirvana b:chuckle
    and after that (since i know they always want a pack sale going) make a token only pack that gives 200 tokens when opened for 10 silver each (would only have the normal tokens of luck with no chance of anything else) b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Voted for Improve flesh ream.

But thats not exactly what i mean.

I mean, Roar should be improved too. I ran with my barb through 5 melee mobs and cast roar, got them 5, the first heal from the cleric KILLED HER b:angry

Its really hard having to gather 2 sparks to be able to hold psychics AoEs by using Sunder.

Fix Flesh Ream and Roar.

Cap aps at 3.33 sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT too :D

Edit: Fix Devour too, it generates NOTHING on agro, its sh*t.
    Fix Battousai so it works as the current flesh ream does, mine barely does difference.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I can't find option to vote.

I want balance between classes

This mean:
    1) if I will pay for equipment of Wizard and same sum for equipment of other DD class, I will get same dps (if it is DD class) ;
    2) at TT, Nirvana or other instances all classes must be equally wanted.

Edit: and I don't want to get it as gift. It must be long ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    uhm wheres the option to +12 all my gear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have a much better one, since the one I said previously wont happen heh.

Though this is real wish, and that's be to back to who I was 7 months ago and never changing. Of course THAT is a wish..only I and time can grant...