lets say pwe grants you a wish for your bday

Options
fred12121
fred12121 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
if you had a chance to do one of the following things which 1 do you choose?
Post edited by fred12121 on

Comments

• lupencrook
    lupencrook Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    to ban fred12121 for life.
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lupencrook wrote: »
    to ban fred12121 for life.

^^ this
  • fred12121
    edited June 2011
    Options
    both of you have really low ambitions or troll or both

pretend that everything with pwi is fine then youll never have maintenance nor bug fixes
    all you get will be a a different pack sale
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ..To have my ex back.. and my birthday is 9/18.

Unfortunately, no game or developer can grant that except her.
  • Amenkillerin - Sanctuary
    Amenkillerin - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i dont want my ex back, i want him falling in love with me and getting tortured couse i wont try over again! b:cry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I want my ex back too... Everyone wants their ex back, let's all cry about wanting our ex back and get this thread closed for derailment! b:cool

*eyes tear up*
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Voted for nerf aps.

I admit though, that was a very hard decision. My (proverbial) hat's off to the OP for making a poll that actually gave me some conflict. :P

If I could have picked three, I'd have been way happier... the very close runners-up would have been FC only for 85+ and the gold cap.

But while FC is clearly the most blatant powerleveling method for the impatient-and-stupid, those types will find quick leveling regardless of FC (such as Oracles, etc.). But then, people actually profit off this impatience/stupidity... >_> Hrm, I'm rethinking my answer now.

A gold cap would be excellent as well, but without a specific stated price, I couldn't vote for it. 100k gold or GTFO. :P

Nerfing aps will solve a clear and present problem that still plagues endgame PVE. Although I would've reduced it to 3 or even 2.5, the 3.33 suggestion would certainly level the playing field a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I voted for other. Mine would be that every time they release new CS gear. They introduce a new grinding instance to farm for gear similar to it, where the items you get are untradable, forcing you to actually farm for it, where you can't just solo it and find 5 openers, and get the gear in a few weeks. Where it takes perfect squads to do it, with a little of everything, an actual tank, some magic classes, a cleric, some phys DDers, and the entire game doesnt revolve around who has spent the most money anymore.

Won't happen, but it sure would be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    honestly, even proposing a gold cap kindof makes me suspect the whole poll. nothing so simplistic has any hope of working in anything near as complex as PWI's economy. there are things that PWE could do to influence gold prices, but a simple cap would not achieve anything useful.

that said, i'll vote APS cap. that COULD be implemented and made to work, and would have important knock-on effects on gameplay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Bluekhdal - Lost City
    Bluekhdal - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    to fix the bug this one particulary : i log on into my seeker and in its default town all npcs and chars go blank blue! that doesnt happen with my sin! but it happens with my sin when i go to the frost place i dunno what is itcalled since im a bit new so pleeaseee help me i dont want any blue blank chars for my seeker b:cry
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd probably have more important stuff to do on my birthday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd probably have more important stuff to do on my birthday.
    *imagines Nowitsawn's birthday to-do list as hastily scrawled on a whiteboard in dry erase marker...*

"1. Get drunk.
    2. Fix PWI.
    3. ???
    4. Profit?"

:o

...anyway. Taking another look at the poll... who would ever want to remove DQ rewards? o.O That's like the one good thing they've done for us in the last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

same bday as my brother. :3 gosh i miss him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Or let's start with a simple wish like a maintenance.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Where is the option to vote "all of the above"?
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    People don't realize the obvious fact. If you nerf aps, the same aps squads will still form. But the chance for that magic caster to get in is now 0%. The run is that much slower for the aps farmers so they want all the interval they can in squad. But whatever lol.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    People don't realize the obvious fact. If you nerf aps, the same aps squads will still form. But the chance for that magic caster to get in is now 0%. The run is that much slower for the aps farmers so they want all the interval they can in squad. But whatever lol.

Back when the cap is low, people brought along casters. Why? Because with the original way it was, casters dps actually was comparable. If there is comparable dps between the two classes, you'd be an idiot not to bring a caster just because they weren't melee.

I would wish for more wishes. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Back when the cap is low, people brought along casters. Why? Because with the original way it was, casters dps actually was comparable. If there is comparable dps between the two classes, you'd be an idiot not to bring a caster just because they weren't melee.
    This. The balancing of classes via lowering of the APS cap can produce nothing but positive results for PVE gameplay.

For PVP gameplay (particularly TW) I would sympathize, due to the oft-mentioned comparison between 5aps melees and r9 casters. But objectively speaking, there is nothing stopping those meleers from get r9 gear themselves. Don't want to get r9? You should've thought of that before trying to play a profoundly broken TW system seriously. XD

Of course, there's no such thing as "back when the cap was low." The correct terminology there would be "back when 5aps was not readily available." :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd wish that my ingame husband got kicked from our old faction when I did.
    Cause then we would both be in the same active faction now.
    And maybe then he wouldn't have quit for fw.

Miss you </3
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • _Aeshly_ - Raging Tide
    _Aeshly_ - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i choose the aps nerf..... kinda sad i cant click them all :P

u should add to remove pack sales to btw :)

pw has a looooot to fix / balance b:surrender

Too bad they dont do anything about it... i think it would make a lot of players happy b:surrender
  • fred12121
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it was my point to make only 1 option to choose
    btw all who choose aps nerf were casters im sure lol
    i see few good ideas that probably wont happen
    maybe somewhen in the future pwe will notice that happy customers = more customers = more people would charge
    seriously there is nothing wrong in charging but the sales made in the past b:cry
  • Aesh - Raging Tide
    Aesh - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hehehe its not just cause i have a caster class :P

I have a sin to... but honoustly its broken...
    Killing bosses with 3m+ with lvl 150 in under 2 mins isnt broken u mean b:chuckle

(thats just an estimate of a 5 aps squad b:surrender)

Either fix the aps OR balance the tanking power for barbs (which are basicly jobless, instead of function as a buff pillar) and i dont mean using claws to tank....

Anyways im not gonna name all the things they should change... to much of a list and its not like pwi is gonna do anything about it anyways b:cry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would wish the memory of PW away from its players, freeing them from the shackles of addiction and cashshopping and becoming a hero....that no one will know about. b:cool

jking aside........I would love to see Server Transfers...........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    =.=''''

You realize the things you listed are all the ****** QQ ****.

Nerf aps? Yeah, sure. Never going to happen, makes PWE waaaay to much cash for them to really care.
    Nerf sins? Oh come on, are you people to ****ing stupid to learn how to fight against them??? For christ sake unless a sin ganks me or is r9 with high refine I can just domain, and kill the ****er in a few seconds.
    Set a gold cap? ROFL!!!! Gold needs to go up, at least give us people to put cash into the game a reason to do so. Seriously the higher the gold price the more i'm happy. Cause I don't squander my gold on packs, nor anything else in the boutique (unless it's something I need for another character, i.e. super bank stone)
    Improve flesh ream? Yeah sure, why the hell not. Improve it some so barb's have a reason to be in a squad at 100 besides buffs and devour.
    Frost only for 85+? Dude, get off your ****ing high horse =.=
    Remove dq rewards? Meh, unless they put something really damn good in there within the next two months, they might as well.
    Remove core connect? Nah, leave it be. Let new people see their failed attempt to create a facebook like part of the site.
    Fix a bug of your choice? Now this one I might chose. But I don't want them to fix only one "bug" I want them to fix all the bugs that relate to skills not working and different classes getting what's called a "running glitch".

Truthfully said though. If I got one wish for my bday from PWE, it wouldn't be wasted on any of these options.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fred12121
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so the best way to play pwi is
    charge hyper fc make lots 100s (noobs mostly tho) tash talk
    so gheddo perses yo
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Same b-day b:pleased

Voted for aps capped at 3.33

(I want max aps so lower cap=less work for me b:pleased )

P.S.

I had a friend help me clear to heads 2 times to heads so i could lvl 79>80 to use my Hooks in a TW

P.P.S.

FCC Should be capped at 75 not 85. You start getting FCC quests at 75
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fred12121 wrote: »
    so the best way to play pwi is
    charge hyper fc make lots 100s (noobs mostly tho) tash talk
    so gheddo perses yo

Lots of 100's? Dude i've made only 2 lvl 100's in the three years i've played this game.

I've done all the quests from 1 - 100. I've done all the dailies thousands of times, i've done BH's more times than most people can count.

By no damn means am I new to this game. I, just like a lot of old players, am tired of people like you who don't understand what this game WAS like.

Before BH? The moment you got anywhere near 5x it was a grind-fest beyond common thought. Quests where **** experience even back then, dailies only totaled in Crazy Stone and World Quest (which was 70+). Hell back then reaching lvl 20 was considered "epic" because of how much of a grindfest it felt like going from 1-20.

So please, just disappear.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I want my ex back too... Everyone wants their ex back, let's all cry about wanting our ex back and get this thread closed for derailment! b:cool

*eyes tear up*

You guys are all lame. I don't want any of my ex-s back. b:scorn

Back on topic, they should fix the rubberband bug. I mean it's been how long now?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would want a full set of +12 gear for one character, to be reasonable. xD

I could ask for bug fixes, content, and all that jazz but that's something they should be doing already. Might as well save the time of farming one of my zillion characters.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

I would wish for more wishes. XD

The problem with this, even at 3 attack per second. The caster with say a +4 weapon and the aps user at +10. The aps user will still do more damage in the 15 seconds that demon spark/sage spark last.

Maybe it's just me, but i've noticed in most cases the caster will have a lower refined weapon then an aps user like myself would. I still would personally prefer someone who does more damage in this case the aps user. On average unless a magic class crits really high, the aps user will be the one dealing more damage especially over time.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry