Got Cleric?

Options
2»

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Unless he were to sell to people in Zan's range, then he'd still make money while doing it xD

Answered your own question XD And I see a lot of 8x-9x buying heads now a days. Makes me sad! QQb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just heads for a 9x lol? The exp is so terrible. Like 900k per run xD

Yea lets clear 100~ Fc's to get him to 100 so he can get 3 more nirv keys everyday... Unless he were to sell to people in Zan's range, then he'd still make money while doing it xD

What's this "we" business? I'm a freaking 101 sin, I don't need help! /sinarrogance

Anyway... Yeah you guys should get me to 100.. with no work on my end at all... Zan's been in this game for years, he deserves level 100! Come friends, let us get my
    Cleric to 100!
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What's this "we" business? I'm a freaking 101 sin, I don't need help! /sinarrogance

Anyway... Yeah you guys should get me to 100.. with no work on my end at all... Zan's been in this game for years, he deserves level 100! Come friends, let us get my
    Cleric to 100!

Wtf are you talking about? o.o

I didn't use we once in my entire post...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll be 100 eventually whenever I feel like it and got the gear that I want. pfft

Take that as a lazy no.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Only thing that sucks about being a 100+ cleric now a days is most of the people that are 100+ as well have decent enough gear to solo things with bp or even charm tick + hp pots. =/ Granted there are still some things you need a cleric for it is just tough on them sometimes D:

Plus yes we do have a lot of clerics around but the question is if any of them are 'good' xD I've been in so many FC squad within the past year on my Wizzy/Veno/Archer/Mystic with clerics that DD and let your charm tick. I mean a cleric that DDs is nice but atleast throw an ih on people or something D:

So many clerics but many retired though or have yet to reach 100.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wtf are you talking about? o.o

I didn't use we once in my entire post...

It was implied b:cute
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It was implied b:cute

My post was from your perspective. Like what you'd be thinking. "Yea lets clear 100 FC's just to get zan 3 more nirv keys". If it was we I'd say "unless WE could sell heads to people in Zan's range".

Reading comprehension. Learn it. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My post was from your perspective. Like what you'd be thinking. "Yea lets clear 100 FC's just to get zan 3 more nirv keys". If it was we I'd say "unless WE could sell heads to people in Zan's range".

Reading comprehension. Learn it. :3

Wut r dis I am looking at? I no know how are does what means it :(

Anyway... I'm pretty good at comprehending what I read.... Y U TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL STOOPID :(

*flails arms and runs away screaming*

Those quotation marks would've been useful in your original post.
  • Lissan - Dreamweaver
    Lissan - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just heads for a 9x lol? The exp is so terrible. Like 900k per run xD

Yea lets clear 100~ Fc's to get him to 100 so he can get 3 more nirv keys everyday... Unless he were to sell to people in Zan's range, then he'd still make money while doing it xD

If you activate as you're about to kill boss in big room, then clear big room, then do heads, it's about 2-3m xp depending on your lvl and how lucky you get with heads. Takes about 4-5 mins for my sin to do that for my psy. It's the most efficent way to get xp out of the hypers, but is annoying to do 10 (10 hyper activations per day) half FC runs; as it takes as much or even more than 3 hrs to do this. I would read "lets" as we as well, as let's is let us. But i guess you didn't use an apostrophe in your lets. -shrugs-

Oh, just read the part where you saying you were writing it from his perspective, my bad. I need to finish reading all the posts before i comment. :P
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    <-- b:bye I is cleric b:cute
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    <-- b:bye I is cleric b:cute

That, sir, is a lie! Clerics have long since gone extinct!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Nah they troll the forums b:quiet
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

im not a gunfunit male.
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I refuse!

hi getter b:avoid

:D hi hi whisp whisp
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:victory I have found the long lost clerics.

*Grabs a hand full of metal colars* Now i have a never ending supply of them b:cute
  • Crescy - Dreamweaver
    Crescy - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm working on it... though it's kind of hard when all I want to do is slack.. b:quiet
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I could hit 100 in a week.. but no real point, I can do everything but Nirvana/TT3-2/3 (certain bosses) without being 100.... I've got a Sin and BM which can both tank Nirvana without a Cleric... so why waste time getting one to 100 when I don't need him there? :o

Give me an incentive, a reason, a purpose, do I get to see some **** if I hit 100? Do I get cake? Will there be chedder cheese? Roller coaster rides? All of the above? If so then sure, I'm in. If not? Why should I waste time levelling just because you want me to. >:(

Geez, trying to make profit as usual, I see. Are you sure you are not a Ferengi Cleric b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:victory I have found the long lost clerics.

*Grabs a hand full of metal colars* Now i have a never ending supply of them b:cute

Nuuuu... He has a'dams! Run! It's a trap!
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nuuuu... He has a'dams! Run! It's a trap!

b:quiet