PvP

Options
HeavyMyst - Raging Tide
HeavyMyst - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Assassin
How long does it take to get to a nice level where you can get decent gears and PK?

I was considering making a sin, and I just wanted to know where most of you guys started PKing at.

Thanks.b:bye
Post edited by HeavyMyst - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I started at lvl 30 and haven't stopped.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PvE server, don't try til endgame and endgame gear. The +10 r9 and 5aps CSers who own PK will **** you.
    PvP server, good to go anytime since every one above level 30 is in PK, noobs and pros alike.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PvE server, don't try til endgame and endgame gear. The +12 r9 and 4aps CSers who own PK will **** you.
    PvP server, good to go anytime since every one above level 30 is in PK, noobs and pros alike.

fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hidan: Does it matter?

On a PvE Server if you are below lvl 101 and don't have really, really, f*cking insanely overpowered gear for your level. Well good luck killing anything.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fixed.
    Only a few of those on my server and they aren't j-asses who kill everyone. PK is pretty docile over here.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • The_Massacre - Raging Tide
    The_Massacre - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hehehe, start at 30 on pvp or pve servers honestly, especially as a sin.

PvE Server: Kids will be enthralled to push that awesome new pvp mode button! Why not wait it out in the shadows until they do, then make their next hour a nightmare until they rage log? Repeat as necessary.

PvP Server: Honestly, just run away from anything higher than 5x+ if you are a 3x sin, but if they are about 45 or lower, just **** them up, seriously, just stealth > LP > def charm if you have one or w.e your choice is > chaos powder maybe, and have a bunch of pots waiting. **** the **** out of anything and everything around you. Nuke sins are f-t-w <3<3<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    pr0tip: Don't take advice from level 8 Assassins on PvE servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Seconding this. It never turns out well for you... unless you're a **** and/or suicidal, in which case have fun taking their advice!
    edited June 2011
    Options

Pr0tip, or whatever you children are calling it these days. Don't go by first appearances, as in a simple avatar. 2 forum accts, along with 2 server accts, with a bunch of char on each. You know me, you'll remember soon enough son.

*Facedesk* at these wannabe trolls, I thought that you would have grown up by now, apparently not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pr0tip, or whatever you children are calling it these days. Don't go by first appearances, as in a simple avatar. 2 forum accts, along with 2 server accts, with a bunch of char on each. You know me, you'll remember soon enough son.

*Facedesk* at these wannabe trolls, I thought that you would have grown up by now, apparently not.

The only listed character on the account you're posting on is that level 8 Assassin. When you're offering advice, people tend to assume low level alts with no other higher listed characters is troll. Also, no lol I don't care enough to remember people like you. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nah, you care, you were my boo back in the day, I just haven't been on in over a year. Also, giving advice about pking at 3x could possibly be a troll in what way/shape/or form? All of the advice I gave is completely applicable and viable to the que. You're just being childish, incompetent, and egotistical is all.

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

I personally know this guy and he's played almost if not every class into 30+ PK on PvP servers and has also tried a few PvE servers. He simply posts on this toon to avoid some haters he's acquired.
    He's no idiot. He knows about Core and obviously made another account for forum posting so people who also know about Core can't discover who he is. He's no end-gamer, but he is by far one of the most pro and intelligent gamer's I've met on here.
    He'll also kick your **** in a flame-fest...
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    Dead subforum is dead...
    ~Spazz~
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

i see trolls here b:avoid
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    At least there's something interesting going on here. I was starting to lose faith in this sub-forum, but now it may entertain me again...
    ~Spazz~
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The biggest variable that most people forget to take into consideration is the person controlling the character. At any level sins have the advantage being able to strike first and control the pace of the fight, whether it be a 3 shot, or stealthing in and out to keep the upper hand. At low levels such as 3x, the first strike is what gives us the definite upper hand. Taking into consideration that DS and TS are your best friends due to they are your first stun and sleep, which can end an opponent or save your life.

As typhyse stated, all I did was test accounts at 38 when I could play. I did in fact play every character class and type to it's fullest, also with alternative builds aka heavy etc. It all depended on how I could react.

Wizard: even when facing a sin, the first chance I could I ported and took the advantage. As long as you are prepared as any class, you will have the mental advantage, shadow stepping or not.

As well, I'm not hiding from anybody, I deleted my posting character in game, which in turn deleted my forum toon. Some of you knew me as Rated_PG, and the haters can keep on hating, you won't win you intrepid elitist wannabes :).

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The biggest variable that most people forget to take into consideration is the person controlling the character. At any level sins have the advantage being able to strike first and control the pace of the fight, whether it be a 3 shot, or stealthing in and out to keep the upper hand. At low levels such as 3x, the first strike is what gives us the definite upper hand. Taking into consideration that DS and TS are your best friends due to they are your first stun and sleep, which can end an opponent or save your life.

As typhyse stated, all I did was test accounts at 38 when I could play. I did in fact play every character class and type to it's fullest, also with alternative builds aka heavy etc. It all depended on how I could react.

Wizard: even when facing a sin, the first chance I could I ported and took the advantage. As long as you are prepared as any class, you will have the mental advantage, shadow stepping or not.

As well, I'm not hiding from anybody, I deleted my posting character in game, which in turn deleted my forum toon. Some of you knew me as Rated_PG, and the haters can keep on hating, you won't win you intrepid elitist wannabes :).
    I wanna be like you when I grow up ;)
    ~Spazz~
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Only a few of those on my server and they aren't j-asses who kill everyone. PK is pretty docile over here.

The Rank 9/8s on my server tend to slaughter everyone within knifethrowing range.b:laugh

But seriously,
    PK died with the recent rank sale, I
    RARELY go outside of west gate and PK, it's not that fun when you get camped by R8/9s, end up ragequitting and stuff because west's the ONLY place for PK.

ONLY time when it's fun is when there's other sins out there with TT80 hooks and decent armor to play with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6