what lvls needed to solo TT ect

Options
Haaku - Harshlands
Haaku - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Assassin
i have a feeling tons of topics before me have been here, what lvl / gear is required to solo instance? like TT for instance, what lvl can i solo tt60 and on?
Post edited by Haaku - Harshlands on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Use search. We're getting tired of answering this question over and over and over and over again...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Haaku - Harshlands
    Haaku - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so you respond with a post like that, thats nice.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well Haaku, not to be mean or anything, but what Typhyse said is sort of correct. Search helps find answers for many common sin-related questions.

Though some of us do get tired of answering similar questions every week or so.

The best answer you can possibly get is to try it out yourself. If you feel like you're strong enough to handle an instance, try it out! It never hurts much ^^
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Particularly since most of the threads here the past few days have been "what can I solo, how do I solo this, what do I need to solo..." etc.
    Also, if you feel this question has been asked tons of times before, why not simply ask for it?
    Your stating that just makes it seem like you're aware it's been asked before but you don't care and will ask it again here for the um-teen-billionth time.

Not being rude or a smart ****. Just want people to start doing a little research themselves for once.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • NeroKylar - Sanctuary
    NeroKylar - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes, please do use search; people constantly seeing this pop up while they search for they're own soloing ideas can get mixed up from this... I'll post a reply ABOUT how to solo TT for you by searching if you haven't figured it out by now.

Plus Typhyse had a point, how would you like being yammered the same question every week? Would you simply answer it everytime or would you get sick of it and say I need a break or leave me alone?
    So I agree with Typhyse on this, and It is getting tiresome of seeing these threads.

Oh while I was typing that I found this while SEARCHING. Good luck on your TT's and remember Searching DOES PAY OFF.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1092001&highlight=Solo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Go try it, lazy ****.
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Search on these forums isnt really too helpful, but you will find something useful.

Also this question comes up wayyyyy too much.

We dont know your skill so the question is never answerable because it depends on YOU.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    month=/= week/day/5hr time gap

Soloing single mode is one thing, soloing squad mode is ill advised until you have both the APS and damage to be mostly self sufficient. Soloing for mats wont help you gain profit if your expenditures on the run are greater than the potential selling value of the materials gained.

Strictly speaking if you just want to solo it for shts and giggles, pack a hp charm on, a set of crab meat, and go whack away for a bit.

Auto attacking sucks yes, but for solo purposes of squad mode TT it's essentially the most efficient aside from rib striking the ones you need to in order to survive. (soul banisher hits quite hard)

If you want to make this a long term farming method for efficiency , make an alt account and level a cleric to 60, doesn't take too long and it will pay off largely. Get the cleric set up on macro's like "Loop , Iron heart, Wellspring, Iron heart"

not only do you get buffs but you also get a consistent stream of heals at the cost of herb yunxiao or w/e which is considerably cheaper than paying for a charm. Eventually you'll hit 4/5aps have uber damage and you can walk through instances truly solo and it will become efficient, but you will also have your own cleric to give you p/def m/def and mp regen which eats the cost of stealth.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.