Archer woope me
Sins wope me
Bm wope me
Post edited by jek9946 on

Comments

• Rasgore - Harshlands
    Rasgore - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    bro i know barbs r not ment for pvp but if u have decent gear and know u barb u can beat any sin my barb is only 97 and from 94 i could beat r8 sin and archers and aps bm is still hard if u have myty rings u set.

sins vs barbs: sins gona pop out and stun u first the schancxe u have anti sun mighty swing and pop bestrial rage on go tiger use devour then back human then onslught then stun then devor then bak to tiger finish them off. if u have devour max their pysical defence will lover by 50% then penetrate armore 45% thats 95% u have lil time but do amge in that time they done

but most sins will demon spark thats were bestrial rage comes in u invoke and as they hit u get chi and rady for atck out of defnce mode
    RasgoreThE DeStRoYer [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crunchycat
    crunchycat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Jek, if you play for pvp or pve then make an assassin. High HP won't do anything against APS or magic damage, your mdef and pdef suck, your aggro skills wont hold against high DD, and your damage is beyond weak.
  • PaYwil - Heavens Tear
    PaYwil - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    btw devour and penetrate armor does not stack...... it has the same icon and i have done damage tests aswell on a BM....

Regards
    PaYwil
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sweetie, a barb is a meat shield. A barb gets whacked while others swoop in for the kill, regardless for PvE or PvP.

If you have invested a lot into the barb, why not be a cata barb and join a TW faction?

If you have money to invest, then go claw build and start finding love again in soloing instances by yourself.

If you want big damage, go BM or sin (for melee) and wizards or psychics (for magic).

Otherwise, take a break from the barb and play something else. :D
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
  • fred12121
    fred12121 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    barbs are rare
  • NeroKylar - Sanctuary
    NeroKylar - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    fred12121 wrote: »
    barbs are rare
    Which is why we need more kittys in this game...

Anyway to the post (I'm a former and current barb myself):
    Barbs have good hp, good defense and decent attack, which means with pots you can solo early dungeons and so on if you build good, and have good gear.
    Barbs ARE meat shields, if you wanted pvp; build differently, or atleast make a different char (Hence my avatar)
    Barbs are Useful for they're buffs and can do more damage/have more hp if they get them maxed.
    Best thing is, if you enjoy running in the fray (Which I do sometimes as a sin b:surrender )
    Then go for a barb, built correctly and you can and most likely will win in pvp.

(Related note on pvp: You will die in pvp either way, its just for fun... Not competitive, so if you die and you can figure another way to gank the person or try another way to kill the sin/archer/Bm, it just takes practice... And remember ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY [Aka practice makes perfect])

Either way, I vote stay barb, if you want to try something new then go ahead and make another char.

Remember kittys, Stay strong, we love you and we need more of you! We miss our furry kittys!!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I can't play other classes now because they are so slow lol and barb is still fun.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I can't play other classes now because they are so slow lol and barb is still fun.

indeed, main barb benefit is that they run fast b:chuckle

and the ladies love to cuddle with you of course
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    jek9946 wrote: »
    Every aps Class i cant beat

Archer woope me
    Sins wope me
    Bm wope me

For non other than TW.
    You have high Hp, You can pull a catta,
    You can take a hit,
    And really, Aps players, dont last long in TW, depending on their gear and refines,
    and the other 79 people on your side... they probably dead before they get a chance to get close and hit you once...
    Join a TW faction, refine your gear, get you HP up,
    And pull a catta like no other class could...
    its more fun than you think.
    at least its something to do.
  • Kayleigh - Raging Tide
    Kayleigh - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    For non other than TW.
    You have high Hp, You can pull a catta,
    You can take a hit,
    And really, Aps players, dont last long in TW, depending on their gear and refines,
    and the other 79 people on your side... they probably dead before they get a chance to get close and hit you once...
    Join a TW faction, refine your gear, get you HP up,
    And pull a catta like no other class could...
    its more fun than you think.
    at least its something to do.

That's what I'm doing with my barb alt. Sure it can't hit for anything, but it will be able to pull catas. So few actually vit/tank builds barbs left that I made one myself. <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Started March 2010
    Characters
    Kayleigh - 102 Sage Cleric
    KayTheBarb - 100 Sage Barbarian
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    That's what I'm doing with my barb alt. Sure it can't hit for anything, but it will be able to pull catas. So few actually vit/tank builds barbs left that I made one myself. <.<

Sister!

Well I did the same, but the thing is, it gets tiring because you're called on for everything. FF, BH, TT, it drains you a lot sometimes. I shelved my barb recently and rolled this new cleric (hated my old cleric's name), I do miss my tigger. I think the only thing I'm sad about is that it can't hit very well.

You know reading this thread kinda makes me wanna revisit my barb again. Oh nooooo. I've been switching characters so often now. ): Friends are gonna murder me.
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.