Weekly Sale Speculation 6/28

Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Think you have PWE's sale strategy pegged? Then it's time to show off your insight! What will be on sale this week? Guess right for 50 rabbit points!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 on

Comments

• HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm not dissing but I bet it will be a new pack or old packs sale.
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    New cash shop Anti-chat-censor tool.

15 gold each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wedding pack sale, havent had one in a good long time and they tend to sell like cocaine.
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Packs. Even though the last ones never went off "sale", its been too long since there has been an actual news thread about them on sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • rsbarbarian
    rsbarbarian Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Others... hmmm

Maybe a lipstick and a nice fashion and also a condom... becos you know.. we like to get pretty before we get ** UP with some unbalanced sort of ****... as usual...
    b:laugh
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hmmm hoping for reset notes, something with a bonus aaaaaaaaaand, a new pack?

Or the new bikini fash but I guess it's too soon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh god if there's another big sale I will punt some babies.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sunshine Packs for the 4th of July summer holiday and Mount explosion sale :D
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    In order:

-Packs. Tigers are still their best sellers (in my eyes--I've amassed ~100 mil worth of coin and items by NOT touching Rider packs more than twice; them drop rates are horrid enough for me to say "no thanks")
    -Extension of orb sale. Everyone loves orbs.
    -Wedding pack sale. It's unlikely since it isn't like V-day or something.
    -Some crappy discount on divine seals of the void/fireworks. They have to "bring gold prices down to earth" somehow. I'm betting that fireworks are now free, possibly bundled with...packs. Fourth of July FTW.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    These are always interesting.

/popcorn
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I smell...... CHARMS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    *swipes Frankie's popcorn*

MINE! b:cute
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If they were to do a fourth of july sale, they could bundle the fireworks with the sunshine envelopes. And also introduce the new beach fashion and put it (and the old beach fashion) on sale. :P

(steals Frankie's popcorn from Namari) Now I haz the popcorn, yummy! mwu hahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    They might as well keep packs on discounted sale permanently. Gold prices would never recover no matter what pwe does as long as merchants/resellers are around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    packs, of course. they're as addicted to selling 'em as ever any gamer was to buying 'em. this time i think they'll switch type, though; riders leave, and i'm betting it's tigers returning again for a while.

in addition to that (because they never do just one thing, after all)... eh, i'm not sure. possibly they'll extend orbs for another month, or possibly they'll take a wild stab in the dark with something silly and weird like the squad summon thingys. or maybe a new set of fash, that might work too.

packs are a certainty --- i'd be flabbergasted if those disappeared entirely. orbs i'd give maybe 50/50 odds on, anything else i'm not willing to guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Please be a Lion Lord mount I sold mine mid week as I have a gut wrench feeling pwi is going to do one of there sales on these.

But other than that packs and maybe a socket stone sale
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    I still vote for making a sale on anti-chat-censor tools on the fourth of July, claiming its the item that represents USA's freedom (in this case, of speech).
    (steals Frankie's popcorn from Namari) Now I haz the popcorn, yummy! mwu hahahaha

My home-made popcorn > Any other popcorn b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    They might as well keep packs on discounted sale permanently. Gold prices would never recover no matter what pwe does as long as merchants/resellers are around.

Yes, when gold went down to 650k for the 2-3 months without packs, it wasn't because of no sale but simply because merchants just all went on vacations.
    edited June 2011
    I still vote for making a sale on anti-chat-censor tools on the fourth of July, claiming its the item that represents USA's freedom (in this case, of speech).

steals your homemade popcorn b:avoid

Yeah, I'm guessing packs too but hoping they at least do something cute with it for the fourth of july. Since it seems almost inevitable....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011

Do you make kettle corn?

[/threadderail]

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    They might as well keep packs on discounted sale permanently.

eh, ain't i been sayin' that's what they basic'ly ARE doing...? 's not a "special" price anymore when it's been steady so long it gets reprinted in the farmer's almanac, or might as well be...

(and y'all can keep the greasy too-salty popcorn, somebody hand me a beer. no, not that weaksauce anheuser-busch garbage, a BEER.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, I'm guessing packs too but hoping they at least do something cute with it for the fourth of july. Since it seems almost inevitable....

Not this packs right? b:surrender
    steals your homemade popcorn b:avoid

No I just made those! T_T
    Do you make kettle corn?

[/threadderail]

Want some? O_0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sunshine Packs for the 4th of July summer holiday and Mount explosion sale :D

4th of July u say? All fireworks going on sale at 90% off lolzb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    4th of July u say? All fireworks going on sale at 90% off lolzb:chuckle

LOL! What is 90% off of 1 silver though? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

edited June 2011
    LOL! What is 90% off of 1 silver though? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

They could add bonus fireworks to the 1 silver one so that for example instead of 5 you got 4 additional ones. That would work out to around the same cost per firework as 90% off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    They could add bonus fireworks to the 1 silver one so that for example instead of 5 you got 4 additional ones. That would work out to around the same cost per firework as 90% off.

True that, for those who love fireworks, we all buy in bulk and not im not talking about 50 pack firecrackers, we're talkin bricks n bricks n more bricks. Hell some half sticks would be nice to set off in-game lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Fireworks, chunking stones and marriage packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    packs n charms
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    god please let them put the Pan gu packs back on sale and make them last for a full month!!!!

*will actually merchant if they do* :D
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale Rep Sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.