Mystic building help

Rizukii - Harshlands
Rizukii - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Mystic
wen do you cap your str and vit plzz tell :D also are mystics pretty good dd'sl like where if you were to face one off or in open pvp would u be kind of intimidated plus more thingb:laugh
are mystics good end game?
Post edited by Rizukii - Harshlands on

Comments

• ptana
    ptana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    wen do you cap your str and vit plzz tell :D also are mystics pretty good dd'sl like where if you were to face one off or in open pvp would u be kind of intimidated plus more thingb:laugh
    are mystics good end game?

hi Rizukii
    add str so you can use your weapon and armor
    vit try to get from your items neckl belt etc dont kill your points for vit because you can get hp from your gear
    what is the meaning of good end game?its a fun char but you are not fav in squads ,you have no aps bla bla,so better find a good faction or good friends
    btw have in mind that lot of ppl have no clue how a mystic can help the squad so they ask you to be superman,batman,(add anything you like here :P),healer, dd, debuff, res for all the squad in few seconds ,use plants where they want and when they tell you and a lot more because they have a mystic alt and they think they know the class
    last like all the classes you are great when you spend $ and learn how to play(or spend your rl time and learn how to play)
  • Rizukii - Harshlands
    Rizukii - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ptana wrote: »
    hi Rizukii
    add str so you can use your weapon and armor
    vit try to get from your items neckl belt etc dont kill your points for vit because you can get hp from your gear
    what is the meaning of good end game?its a fun char but you are not fav in squads ,you have no aps bla bla,so better find a good faction or good friends
    btw have in mind that lot of ppl have no clue how a mystic can help the squad so they ask you to be superman,batman,(add anything you like here :P),healer, dd, debuff, res for all the squad in few seconds ,use plants where they want and when they tell you and a lot more because they have a mystic alt and they think they know the class
    last like all the classes you are great when you spend $ and learn how to play(or spend your rl time and learn how to play)
    thanks but i meant wen i said wen do you cap str and vit at i kno ur suppose to have it lol like for str do i end it at 59 or something and for vit maybe 54
  • Schellan - Dreamweaver
    Schellan - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I've been trying to ask around about the same thing. I'm lvl 89 and my stats are 305 Mag, Vit 47, Str 54, Dex 29. Should I start going 9 Mag, 1 Vit now?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You need a total of 54 str to wear nirvana gear at level 100.

My mystic did not put a single point into vit. So i got over 500 total magic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Zidannie - Heavens Tear
    Zidannie - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You need a total of 54 str to wear nirvana gear at level 100.

My mystic did not put a single point into vit. So i got over 500 total magic.

^This. You need absolutely NO vit, just rely on gears for that b:pleased
    Zidannie Skylar, Yup that's me!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cacie - Sanctuary
    Cacie - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As said above 54str, rest in magic. We don't get as much hp from vit as for instance HA classes and our skills are based on mag attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ptana
    ptana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I've been trying to ask around about the same thing. I'm lvl 89 and my stats are 305 Mag, Vit 47, Str 54, Dex 29. Should I start going 9 Mag, 1 Vit now?

forget the 9-1 build,all to mag now and try to get back your wasted points
  • FortySeven - Raging Tide
    FortySeven - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    54 if u want nirvana gears yes, but mystic is my first AA class i been playing a sin for a while, so my AA gear is fairly new, i stopped at 50 str for rank 8 gear and they are right, dump the rest into magic, you should have 3 vit end game with no gears, and really 3 dex also unless you wanna waste some for an extra crit <- i suggest not