I just started PWI Genesis today. Any pointers?

AnthonyReign - Harshlands
AnthonyReign - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm a total noob here at PWI Genesis. It seems laggy, the character customization and the graphics are awesome, but I'm am still a level 4. Is there any tips one could give me upon getting gold faster and leveling up faster? Quests seem reasonable, but some take alot to do. If anyone could help me, thanks.

P.S : In common chat, people speaking in common chat format, why doesn't that ever show up, but only the ones speaking with "World" format does?
Post edited by AnthonyReign - Harshlands on

Comments

• monstersinpocket
    monstersinpocket Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm a total noob here at PWI Genesis. It seems laggy, the character customization and the graphics are awesome, but I'm am still a level 4. Is there any tips one could give me upon getting gold faster and leveling up faster? Quests seem reasonable, but some take alot to do. If anyone could help me, thanks.

P.S : In common chat, people speaking in common chat format, why doesn't that ever show up, but only the ones speaking with "World" format does?

Well, at your lower levels, pick up EVERYTHING you get. You'd miss out on a ton of money if you didn't pick up all those mats and DQ's, though, the ones that say "Lowest grade material for manufacturing blah blah blah" keep, and sell to cat shops for a much better price then you'd get NPCing them. Do your quests as well, they're your main way to level at low levels, and some of them even give some nice weapons/armors.
  • Icelighting - Dreamweaver
    Icelighting - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    pick everything
    sell dq( dragon quest items) to npc
    sell armour u dont need to npc
    try to get into faction so they can help u faster
  • Kynaline - Heavens Tear
    Kynaline - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    if you're gonna go on a pvp server start charging real money you're gonna lose your gear a lot b:surrender
  • Departed - Sanctuary
    Departed - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Common chat is white text from other players in the same area as you.

World chat is yellow text to the entire server regardless of player position.