Decent Ex PWI player returning+looking for a guild(Any Server)

chriszx93
chriszx93 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Guild Banter
Hello everyone. I'm a returning player, and looking for a new guild. I got some decent characters. I got a lvl 23(almost 24) BladeMaster in Harshlands with the 2009 aniversary mount, i got a lvl 11 assassin w/ celestial outfit in archosaur. I usually would too busy with life, but since summer is here, hence no school....it's now a good time to start my PWI leveling montage (Eye of the Tiger!)
I just want to be in a fraction where it's like a family. Just to let you know, I'm not a TW player fan. I have never tried it, but since my laptop is a bit slow, it might not be smart to be in a TW fraction(unless you are willing to teach me on it, and put up with anything stupid I might do *sweat*
I can pretty much migrate with any server, if need to be. I just want to be in a family environment fraction is the basic requirement.
Post edited by chriszx93 on

Comments

• Spaza - Lost City
    Spaza - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you are going to be active you can come join us in Sunset faction in Lost City server xd. We're a new faction and very family like atm. Around uh, level 40s-50s+ now. (except 3 people since they keep switching characters)
  • chriszx93
    edited June 2011
    If you are going to be active you can come join us in Sunset faction in Lost City server xd. We're a new faction and very family like atm. Around uh, level 40s-50s+ now. (except 3 people since they keep switching characters)
    While I promise that I am going to be active around the summer(If i can get a summer job, not as active, but very more active then during the school time year, especially during my days off), It might take a while to reach the 40's, since unfortunately, I have no characters there. However, if you are willing to wait, i can level to atleast 40, then ask again if you wish.
  • Spaza - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Actually you don't need a level requisite as long as you can be somewhat active xd
  • chriszx93
    edited June 2011
    Actually you don't need a level requisite as long as you can be somewhat active xd

Ok. I just made my new character, and already doing the quest to EtherBlade. Wanna meet at the elder? After that, i need to log out to get ready for a feast I need to attend.
  • Spaza - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    I'll just invite you. Don't need to go to the elder for this :)

Uh, what's your character's name?
  • chriszx93
    edited June 2011
    I'll just invite you. Don't need to go to the elder for this :)

Uh, what's your character's name?

ChrisZX sir =)