wraith gate TM?

Options
Haaku - Harshlands
Haaku - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
does anyone do it on harshlands? im looking to get in on this, if you sell em hit me up or put a group together i dont care, let me know
Post edited by Haaku - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yes, Kalyptica sell a room 1m each for a total of 8m if you are looking for the int cape :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Try contacting either Adalgiso/SaladFingers or Kalyptica. They seem to be the ones doing it the most. Going rates are 1mil per run and you'll need 8.

Do note that Wraithgate cape is not an end-game cape.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Haaku - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    to my understanding and knowledge ( which is very little about the sin class ) it goes this cape, then the lunar glade cape, which is upwords of 30m+ for if im not mistaken right?
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wing Trohpy: Lunar Glade goes for about 60m on this server, so about 60m actually :O

LG cape is untradable.
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Haaku - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    but it would go the wraithgate cape then lunar glade yes?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In terms of upgrades, yes. Or you can just skip it and go straight for the Lunar one, but the Wraithgate one would help you farm the money for the Lunar one easier.

Honestly just depends on you. Do you want to spend 8mil for a cape you can't sell and isn't end-game in the first place but would help you farm the end-game one easier by giving more aps earlier or not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Haaku - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what is the best cape then?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The best cape for a sin will be the Lunar cape.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tbh, dont mater which cape, just take the cheaper. why? because you'll need much APS and the other gears like nirvana are kinda expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honestly even at endgame there is no need to upgrade from the Wraithgate robe,

Reasons to Upgrade from Wraithgate to Lunar

1. if you plan to refine your cape above +5 (honestly my lunar cape is +5 and ill never refine it just because my other gears refine way better, as a sin though you may actually consider refining past +5 if so then you should upgrade to get the better hp), At +5 you lose a mere 40 hp which honestly wont impact you much at +10 you lose significantly more and its also quite expensive to +10 (around 80mill) so you would upgrade to get the better hp as well.

2. Shards if you plan to put, Vit stones or Diamond of Tigers in your robe, (for Jades you can actually get a G13 interval robe from lunar), Note each of these shards is also expensive (5-6mill DoTs and 30mill+ for vit stones)

Basically unless you plan to put millions of coins into your cape there is no point upgrading it past the wraithgate robe, some people like me got lunar only because at the time it was the only interval option, honestly your better off with either G13 (for refines/jades) or the G9 (wraithgate cheap as hell and still works fine)
  • pozia
    pozia Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Shameless ad plug: Actually DoT's go for 8 mil + now, and also I'm the only one selling them in bulk. So contact Burnout or _Nocturnal_ in-game if anyone is interested. The only other alternative is to buy them 1-at-a-time and take like 4 months to shard your gears.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol burnout

so pr0