Money Making/Leveling (Early lvls)

Tigorianis - Archosaur
Tigorianis - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey guys this is just a fast guide for u beginners
I found out that in starting zones people do not pick up their drops (Idiotic)
Hurry up and pick'em cuz many go around there and do the same.
2day me and my new friend did this at the barb and veno starting zone and we got 60k-100k
Each after just half an hour picking up drops so do that and u will be b:pleased

Lvling is an other easy thing in early lvls
Just find someone who's going to a place and fight high lvl mobs or any that should give a good amount of xp (Find those people via guilds,world chat or friends) and add them in a squad and find a safe spot near them and you'll be lvled a good amount of lvls
(It's good to try to find spots near them where you can grind mats, I did this method and i ended up with 4 stacks of all basic herbs and minerals like gold herb,sandstone,iron,nectar etc. and made to lvl my tailoring crafting blacksmithing and that other one to like 4-6)

If these methods dont work please tell me so i can improve on them

Peace Outb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Tigorianis - Archosaur on

Comments

• Clamp - Raging Tide
    Clamp - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    bad thing about this is how long it takes lol. but worth the gold you got
  • Thistle_grey - Sanctuary
    Thistle_grey - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It is amazing what people well leave on the ground. Occasionally I wander over to a starter area and use Siren's Kiss and Razor Feathers to slaughter several hundred beginner mobs then invite the new people there to pick it all up. You would think I was asking them to pick up after my Boxer! Nine times out of ten it just vanishes. *le sigh*
    "Imagination is more important than intelligence."
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I still pick up materials that are low level if they are in front of me. I just store them all in my bank. Every little bit counts in my opinion. Whenever somebody leaves drops, I pick them up as well if they do not go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute