Claw barb guide

Comments

• RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/f5/cf/f5cf37c458c94f498069ce0df55442091304757622.jpg

OH HAI RAWRGH!, Rah-Reraroo-Raroo-Rahray

Still I prefer the real MCCoy. b:laugh

No BKI or Pangu Tome yet but darn if I know.

I use a different book though since I had the 1 crit one in. b:victory
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    great gears u have kinjeto... in my opinion, i would trade the LAornaments for a interval tome, and get cube necklace and a mag belt for more mag def. with 15 def lvl and +/- 5k mag def (buffed) u could tank emperor and minister easily... BUT u need to refine gears for more hp, more hp = safe tank
    edited May 2011
    ok here i am again guys... i got a accepted for a job these day guysb:victory and now i'll finish my endgame barb gear... to start im changing to r9 plate and legg for def lvl.. using JoSD to increase def lvl and refines for hp... thats the endgame gear link

http://pwcalc.com/4d7fe9c13035f56f

i got all rank stuff (less the ****** medals QQ) and some shards to start my refine... i got 3 JoSD atm, and some vit stones... i want some opinions, and tips/reviews

a question: should i get r9belt for +10def lvl (but can't refine) or keep warsong belt for more mag def at +10... im thinking on r9 belt but the money used will be like the same...

thats it... tks for the attention, good game for all b:kiss
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Go for the R9.

Also, skip celestial tiger events
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited May 2011
    lol why rawrgh? tigers event is so funny b:pleased when the wiz get all mobs close to use aoe i appear and KSPUM on them ROFL b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I got sick of the Tiger Event. I usually made top 5 about 90% of the time, 1st about 20% of the time, random usually screws me over.

After awhile, I just stopped, my very last event, I got 1st with a huge gap over second, making random impossible to **** me over, so I took it as a sign to quit, and it was my first event with Nirv claws too!. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2011
    hehe... but im always bored with nothing to do on a monday night... nothing better than aa eventb:pleased
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    I got sick of the Tiger Event. I usually made top 5 about 90% of the time, 1st about 20% of the time, random usually screws me over.

After awhile, I just stopped, my very last event, I got 1st with a huge gap over second, making random impossible to **** me over, so I took it as a sign to quit, and it was my first event with Nirv claws too!. b:chuckle

I got #1 over r9 sins thats why I was so proud xD

that event lasted less than 18mins *__*
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I got #1 over r9 sins thats why I was so proud xD

that event lasted less than 18mins *__*

Damn good job Out damaging an r9 sin ._.

I dont know u and I don't belong in barb sub-forum but I was bored wandering around.

also, **** ( . Y . )
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Damn good job Out damaging an r9 sin ._.

I dont know u and I don't belong in barb sub-forum but I was bored wandering around.

also, **** ( . Y . )

on that screeny i posted #3 and #4 are both high refined r9 sins lol,

also, bewbiessssss b:dirty

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Grassis - Lost City
    Grassis - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/9032325e5f9768f7

My progress so far :) With the 2x coming up i'm gonna be pretty close to hitting 5.0! :D
    edited June 2011
    2x coming... so the best thing for you is: nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana nirvana...

and more nirvana
  • Grassis - Lost City
    Grassis - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Got like 150 keys so.... yeah nv is gonna be my second if not first home :D
    edited June 2011
    Personally, I'm planning on only doing like 2 Nirv runs for my 99 keys, then live inside TT.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary
    GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I always wanted to try out a claw barb but never could afford the refines. But how that i finally have the refines I love it!! Ima 5.0 sage barb, i have very decent hp and i out DD most 5.0 bms and some 4.0 sins^^

LOL i even hit my highest Arma yet after I switched to dex :P 916k Arma
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    I'll maybe do a couple nirvanas for 2x, but mostly I will be inside TT. Last double drops I got about 50 minister stones, 10 gold mats from 3-2, 10 GBAs, and about 5 gold mats from 3-3 (that were valuable, not counting the junk golds)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited June 2011
    I personally find TT much more exciting than Nirvana.

I was in Nirvana earlier with a pretty decent 5.0 squad, all had +10 claws/daggers/fists.

It was boring, and I hated it. b:cry

Nirvana is only for 99 key runs for me now. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Sir_Floater - Lost City
    Sir_Floater - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what about going with int gear and still using the axes?? i had this thought in a frost today waht would ur aps be with all the gear mentioned from the first page but with axes?? i havnt done my math so dont ripp on me for that. i just thought with the damage with axes + aps would be better then aps with claws. just my 2 cents
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    http://www.pwcalc.com/a913ae27fdf92466 Axe max aps =1.82 sparked, 1.33 base (unless using a -int axe)

Claw max aps is 5.0 sparked, 4.0 base (you can switch to Deicide claws to see this). You can get 5 aps sparked at 3.33 base, though.

Dps grows exponentially the higher it gets, so its best to use the weapon with the highest base attack speed, claws. In other words, if you attack at .91 and can get up to 1.67 aps (all -int but the tome) that is 1.67/.91=1.835 or an 83.5% increase in dps. If you use claws and attack at 1.43 and interval boosts you to 5.0 that is 5/1.43=3.496 or a 349.% increase. Claws benefit more than 4 times as much from full interval.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    what about going with int gear and still using the axes?? i had this thought in a frost today waht would ur aps be with all the gear mentioned from the first page but with axes?? i havnt done my math so dont ripp on me for that. i just thought with the damage with axes + aps would be better then aps with claws. just my 2 cents
    It would be horrible, don't do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cyclone1153
    cyclone1153 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hi everyone. I'm a 91 barb writing this atm. I'm planning to fc to 99/100 in the next 2/3 weeks, and then get my gear to switch to claw barb. I already have my decide claws (+5refine & +80 wood dmg shard). I currently have tt90 wrists, boots, and pants and the tt90 LA ornaments. http://pwcalc.com/c406ed0267e46641 This is the build that I think I will end up using when I restat. I put shards in according to either what the gear has currently or in the case of the tt99 stuff, if i get very unlucky and only get 2 sockets for everything. Does this seem like a good build? I'm concerned mostly about stat points atm. Should i use the gear to let me use the decides or put in the points and take the hit in vitality? Any recommendations would be extremely helpful especially as far as armor,rings, and stats go.

-Thanks
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Get a better shard for the claws. Get better legs, chest, and helm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cyclone1153
    cyclone1153 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/7b87772c91871b72

I changed the tomb to the +15 dex one, and decided i could use my current helm to make the 90 Gold HA one (Or would a warsoul helm be a better investment?) I figured this would work well because of the +dex and +strength and the fact it has a decent refine rate in my opinion. I added the tt99 pants and chest, and put the shard in my claws to Perfect Garnet. Opinions?
    edited July 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/472965ea099b3000 get 100 and a nirvana leg, is farmable at 2x drop (don't need to cash it) be 5aps sparked
  • Blackzer - Harshlands
    Blackzer - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    wow i never has seen a fist/claw barb
  • Ryuhei - Heavens Tear
    Ryuhei - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The claw barbs are invading b:avoid
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    About how much can a 5 aps barb with average gears expect to farm per hour/day (a day probably depends on how much you play....) And what would be the best instances to farm in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
    edited August 2011
    About how much can a 5 aps barb with average gears expect to farm per hour/day (a day probably depends on how much you play....) And what would be the best instances to farm in?

During 2x, I usually farm 2-3, 3-1 and 3-2 solo in a squad mode instance.

I usually duo a cleric for BB and buffs, so my times can be a bit...awkward.

2-3 takes me about 1 hr or so, I usually kill all bosses except Feng. 2-3 is just painfully boring and long because of all the walking/running you do.

3-1 takes 35 minutes, I avoid Dark Colluseast, tried soloing, I just can't.... b:cry
    Steelation is do able, however, he's a wild card, he can be very easy, very annoying, or very hard.

3-2 takes about 1 hour, I skip Steelation and Dark Colluseast. I can take down Emperor, however, he has been a nasty charm ticker, and I die about.....30% of the time, if he stun/seal chains.

I have 13K HP in human form and +10 G13 Nirvana claws. Also, have blood paint at all times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well, I made a 5 aps barb, and I like it so far. Only got to test it a little in frost. The only problem I'm having is my low hp. 8.5k hp buffed is pretty low, even for a claw barb. I guess the only way I'll have decent hp is if I refine my gear a lot. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks