Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• //athan - Dreamweaver23
    //athan - Dreamweaver23 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i find it funny how ppl who are complaining are probably the ones who are only lvling (or lvled) with FC.

Back in the day, you HAD to do all QUESTS, and grind for HOURS for few %, damn it i remember grind vipions near Switfwind and i think i killed Billions, and also Foxwings near Misfortune and Tusk Town. Also had to do justice Quests (i think a lot of ppl dont even know what it is) Crazy stone everyday and PaperClip for Villa, and Rebirths.

Anyone remember how lvl 69 was a pain the the ***?

u say this glitch is breaking the game? what about ppl who lvled their char without FC? and then saw ppl lvling to 100 20x faster?

ill be rude but, every noob is buying heads now.

honestly i dont care of ppl using this glitch, only thing i dont like is ppl lvling with this, and laughing at ppl who dont know it.

even if u do normal FC, u will still lvl faster than it was when PWI started, so stop QQ and go run the instance...
  • eguy
    eguy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i find it funny how ppl who are complaining are probably the ones who are only lvling (or lvled) with FC.

Back in the day, you HAD to do all QUESTS, and grind for HOURS for few %, damn it i remember grind vipions near Switfwind and i think i killed Billions, and also Foxwings near Misfortune and Tusk Town. Also had to do justice Quests (i think a lot of ppl dont even know what it is) Crazy stone everyday and PaperClip for Villa, and Rebirths.

u say this glitch is breaking the game? what about ppl who lvled their char without FC? and then saw ppl lvling to 100 20x faster?

honestly i dont care of ppl using this glitch, only thing i dont like is ppl lvling with this, and laughing at ppl who dont know it.

even if u do normal FC, u will still lvl faster than it was when PWI started, so stop QQ and go run the instance...
    Pwi Staff: hmm glitch you say? i wonder...hey GUYS i got it! quick have all geeksquad come here and find ways to make investment into this! its A GREAT IDEA!
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Back that time the word gamma was way more spammable then fc...

And this might tell you all you need to know.
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    !@Lvl 84 Wizard LF gamma squad :O
    i like potato
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I've never quite understood the concept of banning people for "exploiting glitches" in this game. While I realize the PWI devs don't actually program our version of PWI (that happens before they get it) and that they don't actually have the power to change or fix those glitches, what I can't understand is why they are considered "glitches" at all - the game was originally programmed this way, right? I'm just a housewife and a culinary student, so what do I know of programming?

I remember hearing early on about a glitch involving a veno, a boss, and a flying pet, and I remember hearing people were being banned for using said glitch. What I always wondered was why? If PWE doesn't want people using the glitches, why did they leave them in the game at release times? Why not, once the glitch was discovered, just take the glitch out at the next maintenance or expansion? Seems easy to a pc idiot like me, but maybe it's not, idk.

But no, PWI will ban you for their mistakes. This is where most of my confusion lies. In my opinion, if it's part of the game, part of the programming, then there should be no problem doing it, and if they don't like it, they should change it and quit calling it a "banable exploit." If you don't want us using these so-called "exploits," why were they programmed in to begin with and/or why have they not been removed to prevent someone "accidentally" discovering them?

Oh and... idk how to use this FC glitch, have only heard mention of it, but never had it explained to me and really don't care because I can recognize that, at level 102, getting to 105 really wouldn't do a heck of a lot for me - 15 more stat points, sure, I think that would get me another crit % with my bow if added to my current dex stat, but at 34% crit already, does it really matter?

Silly PWI is silly.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you do know right that people make mistakes?
    so they dont MEAN to put in exploits its just a matter of they over looked certain things or didnt test them enough etc that is why most games get patches even after they have been released as people play them notice something is wrong complain then the company make a patch/update.
    It would be easy for pwi to notice who used the glitch all they ould have to do is look what exp they had one day and comapare it with what they had the next day i would love people to be punished for using this glitch but i expect pwi dont care as there new update require level 105+ so its better for them to have as many hi levels as possable.
    I dont care if people get 105... i do care that people use the glitch knowing its bannable and knowing that pwi will not punish them even if they do get caught...
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ^ your obviously a troll.

OR

You are so stupid to come here and lesson everyone about the punition they should get, when in fact is evident that you abused the FCCglitch yourself, you never-heard-of-105-sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you do know right that people make mistakes?
    so they dont MEAN to put in exploits its just a matter of they over looked certain things or didnt test them enough etc that is why most games get patches even after they have been released as people play them notice something is wrong complain then the company make a patch/update.
    It would be easy for pwi to notice who used the glitch all they ould have to do is look what exp they had one day and comapare it with what they had the next day i would love people to be punished for using this glitch but i expect pwi dont care as there new update require level 105+ so its better for them to have as many hi levels as possable.
    I dont care if people get 105... i do care that people use the glitch knowing its bannable and knowing that pwi will not punish them even if they do get caught...

Get over it. You already complained and they are looking into it now. So you're not the only 105? Cry me a river.

Lol @ sin complaining about other's exp gain. b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    your not even on my server nub cake hence why you dont know me and i solo'd fc 6hrs a day everyday for 8months to get my level not use a friggin glitch
    deus you didnt read the end part then blind **** where i said i dont care if people get 105
    IF they do it without glitching and always people say sin QQ lmao
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    your not even on my server nub cake hence why you dont know me and i solo'd fc 6hrs a day everyday for 8months to get my level not use a friggin glitch

Oh ok...then u are a troll wavebearsmile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ^ your obviously a troll.

OR

You are so stupid to come here and lesson everyone about the punition they should get, when in fact is evident that you abused the FCCglitch yourself, you never-heard-of-105-sir.
    the same person who posted it in the other thread that got sent to GM forum.
    ok, then why did I not see you? Seeing as I've been there for a good 6 weeks already, day and night
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    First of all.. how do any of you expect the GMs to know when this glitch was abused? I doubt there's some kind of record kept about who kills what mob and when, and even if there was this is definitely not worth digging through to punish people. I mean sure, if someone sent in a screenshot (though why would they, since they'd obviously be abusing it too) then ban them... but otherwise there's really no way to get caught. So lol @ serious punishment.
    Second... leveling is already ridiculously easy. Acquiring a few extra stat points a little bit sooner than you would have running FF the legit way isn't going to make this game any more unbalanced than it already is. Sounds to me like the people complaining about this glitch are the ones that a) can't afford to level quickly b) don't know anyone to help them pull this off or c) don't even know how to do it.

Yeah, glitches are bad, but this is hardly the worst thing to happen to the game. Find something else to complain about.

Not that hard to figure out when people level from 102-105 in 10 days that MAYBE they might be cheating. Think they can't tell?

As to your hypothesis about the folks who are "complaining":
    a) i have plenty of money, thank you very much
    b) i have plenty of high level friends, thank you very much
    c) not rocket science, especially since people have explained it many times

Although I expect it totally escapes many of you, as you exploit and brag and smirk, some of us actually enjoy playing the game, and have enough self confidence to play without cheating. Don't wanna hear it? Don't cheat or don't read. Pretty simple stuff, really.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    the same person who posted it in the other thread that got sent to GM forum.

ok, then why did I not see you? Seeing as I've been there for a good 6 weeks already, day and night

1.yout level 86 odd im 105 why would i see you or you see me unless you world chat you need help an im not doing anything?
    2.Alot of people dont know im 105 on dreamweaver as some of the nirvana openers say WOW 105 gratz
    3.i dont make it my daily duty to go and talk to every player on pwi
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    1.yout level 86 odd im 105 why would i see you or you see me unless you world chat you need help an im not doing anything?
    2.Alot of people dont know im 105 on dreamweaver as some of the nirvana openers say WOW 105 gratz

Oh i see...

Then you have no life IRL and also IN-GAME

see? i can troll 2 !!! wavebearsmile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    let me put it this way: I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU. I don't give a **** what level you are

period.

I stick around FC and I'm constantly looking at who's around, you leveled out of nowhere.
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This glitch will not be fixed. Those who have abused this glitch won't receive punishment. Yes It is unfair but with the way things are in PWI, my statement is close to reality, unfortunately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    let me put it this way: I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU. I don't give a **** what level you are

period.

I stick around FC and I'm constantly looking at who's around, you leveled out of nowhere.

He hit 105 awhile ago you wouldn't see him....I've known data for awhile, and I think the glitch is bull**** am I going to get the full lol @ barb that can get exp easi....oh errrr...wait nvm...at others getting exp.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    You know guys...the only thing to do if you wanna them to fix this glitch, is to post HERE how to glitch it.

So the problem will also go forum wide, for those who doesnt know how to do it.

At that point, they have to act since probably the majority of the ppl will try it.

Personally i think ill try it, just cuz im curious to know how many dragons i can handle...

Another thing, AOE hypering 3rd map to level my new genie is getting boring
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You know guys...the only thing to do if you wanna them to fix this glitch, is to post HERE how to glitch it.

So the problem will also go forum wide, for those who doesnt know how to do it.

Someone already did post how to do it.

Also LOL...

***Warning --> This has been known to lag out, crash, blue screen and fry your video card/driver!!! All of this on 100% super low settings and I am 100% dead serious on saying this, as I know people to whom this has happened too!! The amount of graphics on your screen in some of the pulls that happen are beyond insane and beyond what the vast majority of players can handle on their computers. I know a few with insanely epic gaming computers that have black screened and blue screened due to the graphics overload b:sweatb:surrender

This entire thing is all up to interpretation. I ean realistically is takes a pretty well cordinated group of people to pull off or a small group of pretty well-geared and smart players. I cannot see just the "average" group going in and being able to pull this off without more then a few wipes. Even 102+ squads epicically wipe (granted it is frickin hilarious ROFL).

I am back and forth on this mainly because it is simple for some to just insta level when there is really not much else to do for their chars, even though imo 5 extra attribute points are *shrugs*.

It is all going to be in perception. Are those who are against it against it because they themselves cannot pull it off? Or are they in the camp that says leveling should be back to the "old" school way? Are those for it for it because it is fun and easy for them? Or are they for it because for once their is a way to get exp at higher levels that does not require endless fcc's/grinding with a result of 0.4% for an hour/run?

Just a few thoughts...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2011

LOL, sounds like a nosey neighbour with the watching everyone coming and going from FC. Day and night watching everyone for 6 weeks? Says more about you than anything else
    Seriously, this is pretty creepy <.<

Tho, I am there right now........and you are not. Wonder how many people slipped past your tireless watch....... b:bye
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    There is a glitch in FC, and that much has been acknowledged by frankieraye. However, discussing how they are going to fix it would encourage those who are currently using it to get it in a few last times before the fix, and would possibly allow others to exploit the glitch who wouldn't have heard of it otherwise. Because of this, I don't honestly think you'll get a GM response to that effect. However, I will leave this thread open, and let frankie know that you guys are looking for answers. If there are any posts about how to perform the glitch, they will be removed.

RIGHT IF YOUR GOING TO FIX "FC", MAKE PV BETTER AND WORTH WHILE.
    MAKE THE EXPERIENCE REDUCED FROM 103 TO 105 AND MORE REASONABLE!.

Lets have another story: Perfect World -- as usual milking the biznitch for all its worth! How is that for a story!. b:laugh

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    LOL, sounds like a nosey neighbour with the watching everyone coming and going from FC. Day and night watching everyone for 6 weeks? Says more about you than anything else
    Seriously, this is pretty creepy <.<

Tho, I am there right now........and you are not. Wonder how many people slipped past your tireless watch....... b:bye
    I didn't mean 24/7, thanks..

and how do you know I'm not there. you know all my toons?
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011

Extra! Extra!

Read All About Perfect World Milking Game (Biznitch) FOR ALL ITS WORTH and Treating Customers Poorly!

EXTRA EXTRA!

Just Like They Did In Cubizone,

EXTRA EXTRA!

PWI Got Rid Of Medals! USELESS AS USUAL

Same Old Slow Fixing Don't Recommend Your Friends Play This Game. Loss Of Customer Base.

Die In Obscurity.

Extra Extra!

GAME IS DEAD!

Extra Extra!

See same -removed- differrent day.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011

RIGHT IF YOUR GOING TO FIX "FC", MAKE PV BETTER AND WORTH WHILE.
    MAKE THE EXPERIENCE REDUCED FROM 103 TO 105 AND MORE REASONABLE!.

Lets have another story: Perfect World -- as usual milking the biznitch for all its worth! How is that for a story!. b:laugh

Exp gain above 103 is reduced...just from having a 103 in a squad of all lvl 101 everyone else receive like 30% less.

I agree with making PV better though
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Exp gain above 103 is reduced...just from having a 103 in a squad of all lvl 101 everyone else receive like 30% less.

I agree with making PV better though

Yeah, you might of read one of my other posts where I said

How real companies fix things:

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Cheater%27s_Lament

Know what's interesting? TF2 is FREE TO PLAY -NOW- as well. Funny that.

b i t . l y /
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011

period.

Before he was a sin, he was a veno. I think he quit the game for a while, but came back like over year ago. That is when he made sin. I may be wrong but this it timeline I remember.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It can be the last proof that PWI never take care of problems. Sorry to say it, but all what they need is your money. Everybody knows about this problem, but no official comment. And even if some extra attributes isnt a big change, it still can hurt those players who try to play fair. And the biggest problem, thou GMs knows about this problem they dont even reply for this. My personnal opinion they should write at the login screen that it is bannable and who already used this glitch should get serious punishment because this is sure that against rules as always when u get an advantage from a glitch.

That's the main problem of this game. GMs cannot do anything. So they cannot respond to player needs. They cannot change the code, so they are practically useless. This game needs lot of fixes and rebalanced classes. I never heard about 1!!! suggestion from players of PWI which would be implemented into the game. And this is alfa and omega of all problems and glitches. The truth is, they cannot do anything, because they are not dev. and just RENTING the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    jaxaether wrote: »
    Not that hard to figure out when people level from 102-105 in 10 days that MAYBE they might be cheating. Think they can't tell?

As to your hypothesis about the folks who are "complaining":
    a) i have plenty of money, thank you very much
    b) i have plenty of high level friends, thank you very much
    c) not rocket science, especially since people have explained it many times

Although I expect it totally escapes many of you, as you exploit and brag and smirk, some of us actually enjoy playing the game, and have enough self confidence to play without cheating. Don't wanna hear it? Don't cheat or don't read. Pretty simple stuff, really.

Sure they can, but they can't prove how it was done and you can't just ban someone because of suspicious circumstances. Although I'm sure it's happened before because not all GMs seem to be on the same page at times, I don't think it's their overall policy to ban people with no evidence of abuse.

And if you have enough self confidence to play without cheating, that's great. My post was directed to people complaining about this glitch. Have you been complaining? I haven't seen any other posts from you in this thread. If you have been complaining... why do you care in the first place? Why does it matter to you how someone else chooses to level, when leveling in this game means nothing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    That's the main problem of this game. GMs cannot do anything. So they cannot respond to player needs. They cannot change the code, so they are practically useless. This game needs lot of fixes and rebalanced classes. I never heard about 1!!! suggestion from players of PWI which would be implemented into the game. And this is alfa and omega of all problems and glitches. The truth is, they cannot do anything, because they are not dev. and just RENTING the game.

They fixed Expel and Holy Path among other things players complained about. Expect this to be fixed soon.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    They fixed Expel and Holy Path among other things players complained about. Expect this to be fixed soon.

I hope, that way xCurse can stop lvling so fast b:cute
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute