Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• ummidunno
    ummidunno Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    how many is big pull? o.o

http://i.imgur.com/FmQgs.png
    This is around the limit before your computer crashes, about 500. Good luck killing that when you're getting 0.5 FPS. Far more challenging than delta.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It is amazing how many end game people actually think the number matters.30 million dragons are the same as 50 when they are all in the same place when against even half assed prepared competent group of four or five. In this sort of Zhen you really shouldnt get hit although maybe the tank might get sacrificed if reaction lag is wrong.It does take preparion an some cost but it is minor compared to rewards an is cheaper than a sin soloing.
    We are talking about more exp per day than you can get in ten runs of soloing the heads. In the neighborhood of twelve times the amount.Its a huge cheat.
    The guys who can do it might not if they knew it had any way of getting caught an had serious consequences.

There will be no consequences at all. If yes, the GM would already tell this. But they are quiet, because they cannot do anything about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ummidunno wrote: »

HOOOOOLY FUDGE!!!b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This is around the limit before your computer crashes, about 500. Good luck killing that when you're getting 0.5 FPS. Far more challenging than delta.
    HOOOOOLY FUDGE!!!b:shocked

Lol yeah pretty much...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It is amazing how many end game people actually think the number matters.30 million dragons are the same as 50 when they are all in the same place when against even half assed prepared competent group of four or five. In this sort of Zhen you really shouldnt get hit although maybe the tank might get sacrificed if reaction lag is wrong.It does take preparion an some cost but it is minor compared to rewards an is cheaper than a sin soloing.
    We are talking about more exp per day than you can get in ten runs of soloing the heads. In the neighborhood of twelve times the amount.Its a huge cheat.
    The guys who can do it might not if they knew it had any way of getting caught an had serious consequences.

Because exp is oh-so-valuable at end game already right? How are you valuing exp? By Scarlet Fruits? By how much the noobs pay for Head rooms?

I don't see how it's a problem for a bunch of hooligans in +10 R9 to get exp faster than everyone else, especially since they don't really need the exp in the first place. I also don't see how it's unfair that a couple of people together can get exp faster than a single player.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Holy poo... omg
  • zerosky
    zerosky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Hate bug abuse, you should lose all your level from fc.b:angry
  • Xena - Dreamweaver
    Xena - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Are any consequences being given? Or what...I mean obviously people know about it so what's being done?
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Xena?! The Warrior Princess?! Ayiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!!:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • nimh88
    nimh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    PWI Wants you to level fast!!

That's why hyper stones can be exchanged with tokens!!

That's why hyper stones can be used in FC!!

Neither of these is true on the chinese servers!
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Lol damn, personally... I would never want that many around me. Jesus Christ. O__o

Kudos to those crazy people who can get through that I guess lol. Even if it's an exploit it's not one I imagine just any squad would want to attempt, regardless of the potential exp gain from doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A seeker with IG, Pb and AD should have no problem killing them all fairly quickly :D Not that I've used the glitch before ...but it's not hard to figure out how it works. You can also use this glitch for the bishops too xD
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh my, was the other thread that we were posting on about this removed? Well I'll say the same thing here then. 105 is an empty achievement except for sin stealth, People already buy heads anyway which requires almost no work at all on their part for their exp. So why do people care about this glitch? As many others have brought up, not just any noob could handle this amount of dragoons spawning at once.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    People who sell heads but don't know how this is done would obviously be upset.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    well if its ok just because we are smart enough, powerfull enough, an have a couple friends who can zhen--> then please just tell us so I can get on with getting to 105 an putting all my accounts alts at 101 atleast. Fact is i'd already be 105 if it was easy. Fc is easy but you only get 10 activations per day an sure sins can solo though it if they have skill an good gear, but it still takes endless hours of fc that i could be farming.
    Gee looks like we are gonna let it be so easy to get all my alts to 100 i wont even need door openers for nirvy anymore:)
    Also believe it or not but this glitch if allowed will further mess up our economy
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    well if its ok just because we are smart enough, powerfull enough, an have a couple friends who can zhen--> then please just tell us so I can get on with getting to 105 an putting all my accounts alts at 101 atleast. Fact is i'd already be 105 if it was easy. Fc is easy but you only get 10 activations per day an sure sins can solo though it if they have skill an good gear, but it still takes endless hours of fc that i could be farming.
    Gee looks like we are gonna let it be so easy to get all my alts to 100 i wont even need door openers for nirvy anymore:)
    Also believe it or not but this glitch if allowed will further mess up our economy

Someone I'm aware of got 100m a day with this glitch and they hit 104 in 14 days. This requires killing about 250 goonz a pull. GL with that.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Fearlessjr - Dreamweaver
    Fearlessjr - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My personal believe on this glitch aka exploit anyone who has abused this glitch to lvl to 105 during the 2c's event should have to endure a rollback of their toon to level 100 as punishment . This in turn punishes those who abused the glitch as violation of exploits is a violation of the terms of service and shouldn't go unpunished whether the player is a cash shopper or not. If you wanna even the playing field GM's take action and punish those using this exploit to hit level 105.
  • magyarwarlord
    magyarwarlord Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you know what leave well enough alone. The glitch is there i hope it stays it gives less time in fc more time farming and Gives everyoen a chance to make 105 other than a sin that can solo fc withoutit takign 2 hours.

So stop complaining when something good happens you dont like the glitch dont do it.
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My personal believe on this glitch aka exploit anyone who has abused this glitch to lvl to 105 during the 2c's event should have to endure a rollback of their toon to level 100 as punishment . This in turn punishes those who abused the glitch as violation of exploits is a violation of the terms of service and shouldn't go unpunished whether the player is a cash shopper or not. If you wanna even the playing field GM's take action and punish those using this exploit to hit level 105.

b:shockedu say that on ur seeker but i am betting ur sin hits 105 in a few weeksb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fearlessjr - Dreamweaver
    Fearlessjr - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:shockedu say that on ur seeker but i am betting ur sin hits 105 in a few weeksb:surrender

Might help if i even had a SIN for the record I am not the sin named Fearless!!! And there is a difference between my leveling and the players abusing the exploit I actually earned my levels without the abuse of glitches. It's definately a shame when people have to cheat when they play a game. If your abusing the exploit why are you even playing the game?
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I heard someone got 80 once and they wiped in 3 seconds. b:laugh along lines of 30 max I would assume. Considering you can't stun goons and they will stun you for 4-5 seconds the tank would have to take a lot of damage and if he dies and they get to arcanes it's isnta-kill. Most average squads don't even pull all 15 goons at the end of fc. b:laugh
    lol.. thats a laughably easy pull. done it with T_i_m once and after i gathered him up they pretty much died just from his HF (speaking of the 15 goons at the end that is)
    Will of + Ironguard = 12 seconds of BM rhapage while the casters apply Vacuity and drop bombs.
    you mean people actually rely on apoth?

Invoke FTW baby b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011

Invoke FTW baby b:dirty

That just delays the inevitable if you're lagging lol
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    That just delays the inevitable if you're lagging lol

quite true if you run a so-so machine (read as basically anything not custom built for gaming)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I wonder if anyone actually realizes how irrelevant 5-15 stat points are for a few people in 80 on 80 territory wars...

Edit: I read a few posts, and apparently a few people do. They are the ones saying OP is making a big deal about something that will happen anyways and impact the game in a minor way. Discuss
  • DragonAss - Dreamweaver
    DragonAss - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It can be the last proof that PWI never take care of problems. Sorry to say it, but all what they need is your money. Everybody knows about this problem, but no official comment. And even if some extra attributes isnt a big change, it still can hurt those players who try to play fair. And the biggest problem, thou GMs knows about this problem they dont even reply for this. My personnal opinion they should write at the login screen that it is bannable and who already used this glitch should get serious punishment because this is sure that against rules as always when u get an advantage from a glitch.
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    PROBLEM? there IS no problem here. faster levelling is always a good thing, especially for PWi.

i laugh at the little stage show making this all secret and stuff.

No, this whole stage show is to generate viral curiosity so that everyone learns the glitch ASAP and levels as fast as possible with as little coin as possible.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    First of all.. how do any of you expect the GMs to know when this glitch was abused? I doubt there's some kind of record kept about who kills what mob and when, and even if there was this is definitely not worth digging through to punish people. I mean sure, if someone sent in a screenshot (though why would they, since they'd obviously be abusing it too) then ban them... but otherwise there's really no way to get caught. So lol @ serious punishment.
    Second... leveling is already ridiculously easy. Acquiring a few extra stat points a little bit sooner than you would have running FF the legit way isn't going to make this game any more unbalanced than it already is. Sounds to me like the people complaining about this glitch are the ones that a) can't afford to level quickly b) don't know anyone to help them pull this off or c) don't even know how to do it.

Yeah, glitches are bad, but this is hardly the worst thing to happen to the game. Find something else to complain about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Grape_Jelly - Dreamweaver
    Grape_Jelly - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    First of all.. how do any of you expect the GMs to know when this glitch was abused? I doubt there's some kind of record kept about who kills what mob and when, and even if there was this is definitely not worth digging through to punish people. I mean sure, if someone sent in a screenshot (though why would they, since they'd obviously be abusing it too) then ban them... but otherwise there's really no way to get caught. So lol @ serious punishment.
    Second... leveling is already ridiculously easy. Acquiring a few extra stat points a little bit sooner than you would have running FF the legit way isn't going to make this game any more unbalanced than it already is. Sounds to me like the people complaining about this glitch are the ones that a) can't afford to level quickly b) don't know anyone to help them pull this off or c) don't even know how to do it.

Yeah, glitches are bad, but this is hardly the worst thing to happen to the game. Find something else to complain about.

i approve this message.. and yesh im jelly :P
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    Wuss - Harshlands Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Might help if i even had a SIN for the record I am not the sin named Fearless!!! And there is a difference between my leveling and the players abusing the exploit I actually earned my levels without the abuse of glitches. It's definately a shame when people have to cheat when they play a game. If your abusing the exploit why are you even playing the game?

LOL at earned your lvls... you dug into wallet and bought lvls whats the difference between glitches bots money oracles hypers fc there is none just get to 101 and buy there rank 9 money maker dog thats all that matters

even i just got a toon from 1-51 in a day off one fc and a few oracles... back in the day before annis it took for ****ing ever to level so any form of quick leveling now is whatever we should just give out 105 to everyone
  • eguy
    eguy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It can be the last proof that PWI never take care of problems. Sorry to say it, but all what they need is your money. Everybody knows about this problem, but no official comment. And even if some extra attributes isnt a big change, it still can hurt those players who try to play fair. And the biggest problem, thou GMs knows about this problem they dont even reply for this. My personnal opinion they should write at the login screen that it is bannable and who already used this glitch should get serious punishment because this is sure that against rules as always when u get an advantage from a glitch.
    have to agree LOL sale after sale, discount after discount on zen charges. seriously though, yaay woopie do another glitch.. BIG DEAL lol so many glitch in PW that had been rotting away for years now and still have not been untouched? ahem, okay the TB baldness got fixed (Finally!). So what though? another one will just surf up. Ever once just sat there spacing out or driving to some place and outta nowhere this heavy feeling came out like "damn...i probably spent $1-3k on pwi. LOL or walk into a store and saw something thats worth $800 and u said to urself thats expensive! then it click in ur mind again... dang.. just last week i spent $200 on a game. ahahaha anyways im straying off to what i really want to say. There is no such thing as GM they are only fairy tale children! haha all i see is pwi sucking plp money. Sad, people pretend to ignore it but you know it. Only fun about pwi now is the laughter u have with ur guild/friends. truth hurt i know. QQ b:cry