Your accomplishments

Comments

• Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    tsung is a good tw wiz he's never really pk'd, but we're sitll talking completely out of context with what i made in respect to what i said i could do lol.

I still stand that if we were both to use our own debuffs on the same target i would break his dph without problem because of the genie i use lol. Hence why i said i have the highest single target dps on the server, until tsung or honesty pull out a better spark dex genie than mine they will not hit harder lol unless i debuff for them

Yep yep yep.

I don't mean to be rude, but it sometimes hurts my brain to try and figure out your posts. All though they are a LOT better them some peoples...
    MonoILikeToFailMuchly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh, another one for me, dying in FB29 at lvl 101. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh, another one for me, dying in FB29 at lvl 101. b:cute

I remember you yelling about that in faction chat/something. I did that too, just at level 100 :D

Also, having the failest gear for the amount of time I have been on the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol i heard about that known.Very funny
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hmm, lets see...

-Leading Mortal for 1+ years.
    -Keeping many of my close friends, close since level 30, nearly 2 1/2 years ago.
    -Being the first Barb on the server to complete BH 3-3's boss when 3-3 was changed.
    -Farming all of my gear except my old GXs, and my decides. (Only gear I've ever CS'd)
    -Reaching 102 w/ out FF. (Just CS/OHT daily/WQ for over a year); 30% @ 102 atm
    -Doing 4 Nirvana runs + BH1 on my Barb for over 365+ straight days.
    -Never missing School trainer quest ever. @_@
    -Getting my BM to 100 w/ almost no FF.
    -Filling both toon's FL's to max capacity (200 friends I farm w/ FTW?)
    -Solo'd Belial over 1 1/2 years ago on my Barb w/ just a HP charm. Had like 12k HP back that, lawl.
    -Joining Radiance and (soon) to apply for an officer position. ;)
    -Dropping countless Enrage/GD w/arma/HF combo's from the sky!!
    -Getting demon hf on my BM. (first demon skill, and was first book try)

My biggest accomplishment was getting over some of my ex's, and moving on as a person, to become a lot stronger. Currently w/ an amazing gf. The Tremblewith of two years ago is long gone, and the new Tremblewith is quite different (in a good way, I hope. :P).
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LOL Don't worry Known, my ex died in the human fb 19 at lvl 98 or 99 after pulling ALL the mobs in the instance to the end. He didn't realize that his charm poofed and forgot that the centipedes in there slow you. I still teased him about it until we stopped talking to each other. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yep yep yep.

I don't mean to be rude, but it sometimes hurts my brain to try and figure out your posts. All though they are a LOT better them some peoples...
    MonoILikeToFailMuchly

sowwie my schooling isn't rubbing off on me for forums i do somewhat half *** attempt to space out ideas but lazyness prevails har har

and i "Stroke my epeen" because i find other ppls reactions enjoyable to watch lol
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    nothing like beating it to an audience b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    - Making a difference as officer for Radiance for over a year, 6 months of which i was marshal. Most fun is seeing my ideas relating to guild matters and to TW being used like recruiting, tw organizaton and roster setup (and see immediate improvement).

- Being the first Heavy armor veno with TT99 gear (most likely) on the server. Even bm's with tt99 was rare, let alone HA veno's who were using lower level armor to keep their magic by a couple points higher or because they couldn't get the points.
    But also the first HA veno with nirvana armor. Same story, i couldn't find anyone with the female heavy armor nirvana gear as example. Until i had the armor myself.

- Being incredibly loyal. Basically had my main character in two guilds only. Nocturne from jan-2009 till oct-2009, went to radiance for TW in oct-2009 and still there. Also still in nocturne.

- Against the old ceasar in TW, tanking three archers and killing one in the meanwhile all in fox form. And get away alive (good ol' times). Tanking an entire Tao stun squad chasing after me was kind of fun as well.

- Making a mystic, power lvled it on my own. Having decent gear and got all sage/lvl79/lvl100 skills, except verdant shell (can't bloody find it) and the lvl100 healing skill (why bother?).

- Staying outside of trouble and drama. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Actually shif it could be a toss up which one out of the both of us got the nirvana armer first because i know we both got it around the same time. Probably within hours of each other. You could say one of the first and I could say one of the first also but its unceartin which one of us actually got it first. we can even saying we're only HA venos that had gotten the nirvana HA armer as not many besides us had it.

My other accomplishments where making a HA veno that had a build where you didnt have to choose between armer or weapon i could wear my nirvana armer and still use a tt 100 or a nirvana weapon if i continued to play the veno.

Being the best Enrage scout :3. no one will ever top that

and then out of the blue makeing a job switching and going from scout to being argueably one of the better skilled cata barbs in the server. I'm still able to compete against multiple r9 wizzies with just nirvana gear and its all due to a unique combo no other cat barb has gone to yet all comes down to timeing certin genie and barb skills with certin debuffs to make you immune to certin things at the right time. I could actually refine it more if i upgrade my video card :3, and if i upgraded to r9 the combo would be even more of a pain in the *** due to the r9 sets def lvl and higher hp refines.

Peep , Sano, DJ, denrae, aes, ehmi, afew of my cata barb colleages, even manni GTi , and quite afew other people from outside of enrage can vouch for my cata barb statement.
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Not being a cash shopper

yup think that does it for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Actually shif it could be a toss up which one out of the both of us got the nirvana armer first because i know we both got it around the same time. Probably within hours of each other. You could say one of the first and I could say one of the first also but its unceartin which one of us actually got it first. we can even saying we're only HA venos that had gotten the nirvana HA armer as not many besides us had it.

My other accomplishments where making a HA veno that had a build where you didnt have to choose between armer or weapon i could wear my nirvana armer and still use a tt 100 or a nirvana weapon if i continued to play the veno.

Being the best Enrage scout :3. no one will ever top that

and then out of the blue makeing a job switching and going from scout to being argueably one of the better skilled cata barbs in the server. I'm still able to compete against multiple r9 wizzies with just nirvana gear and its all due to a unique combo no other cat barb has gone to yet all comes down to timeing certin genie and barb skills with certin debuffs to make you immune to certin things at the right time. I could actually refine it more if i upgrade my video card :3, and if i upgraded to r9 the combo would be even more of a pain in the *** due to the r9 sets def lvl and higher hp refines.

Peep , Sano, DJ, denrae, aes, ehmi, afew of my cata barb colleages, even manni GTi , and quite afew other people from outside of enrage can vouch for my cata barb statement.

Do you want a medal or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    To be technical, this IS an accomplishment *show-off* thread, and if someone sees themselves as the best at something, then why not? Everyone should get a medal based off your statement.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    To be technical, this IS an accomplishment *show-off* thread, and if someone sees themselves as the best at something, then why not? Everyone should get a medal based off your statement.

True. Although just because someone sees themselves as the best at something, doesn't mean they are. I could think that I am the best veno, that would be the opposite of the truth though.

/it's all in opinion and who supports your epeen stroking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • SoIoDeZero - Archosaur
    SoIoDeZero - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Being able to solo fc at 95 wasn't a big deal or getting to 100 for that matter

Mine was I have friend who trust me enough to follow me and find me as their leader b:pleased

Love you guyb:victory
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ive met wonderful friends from all over the world. only got mad enough at 1 person to drive 16 hours to knock on his door with an axe. gotten a few wonderful new recipies from different countries. had some laughs. its just a game. its supposed to be fun. b:kiss so i guess my greatest accomplishment has been just enjoying my time here, and learning how to english better cause im from connecticut, we dont speak no good english there yo. ive also worked on my spolling so i can tipe bettor
  • Chireu - Heavens Tear
    Chireu - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My greatest accomplishment was retiring b:avoid
    Hey, it wasn't that easy =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I am the best cleric EVER. BARB REZ DANCE FOR THE WIN. sage only has 100% chance of failing. As opposed to level one where you lose 3 levels from the dance. RAWR
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    oh hi, chi posted b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yesterday in a nirv run i was the healer with mystic, no cleric or cleric buffs. This squishy sin told me i'm a better healer than clerics b:chuckle

Not sure if this is an accomplishment or because mystics just pwn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    During 2x I've been in squads without mystic/cleric/psy's/wizzies heal and we survived too :p
  • Chireu - Heavens Tear
    Chireu - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    oh hi MsE~! b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    i been here a long time. you would think i would have accomplished something by now. umm. i ate 2 dozen wings once during a rebirth.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i been here a long time. you would think i would have accomplished something by now. umm. i ate 2 dozen wings once during a rebirth.

He just won the thread.

Mods can close this thread now. b:cry

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Iron man streaks. What's everyone's? Think of others if you can as well.

Most consecutive nirvana runs - 16
    Longest consecutive zhen time - 15 hours (LOL, yes, I was eating in between at the pc b:chuckle)
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i would have to say my most fave is just being with all on HT server, Ive seen the ups and the downs, I truely miss the 3 hr TW,s Tao V Enrage those were the fun days. Now have lvled a few chars to 100+ and just have not been motivated enough to TW , that long pause killed it for me but GL to all and Anne keep up the good work! <3 Enrage!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
    edited June 2011
    guess i can play the streak game a bit.

most nirvana runs-30

most full RB's non stop-4

most hours spent wandering catshops in arch-5

most hours spent trying to figure out what RB was when the writing was all chinese and we were all in out 40+50's -1

times i wish i had a laptop so i could take it to the bathroom during runs-countless
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Most nirvana runs consecutive : 14 runs ~ 3.5 hours
    Most full rbs consecutive : 3 runs ~ 7.5 hours
    Most hours spent playing pwi w/o significant break : 29 hours. b:surrender
    Most packs sold ~ 1066k anniv packs within 5 hours on new years eve xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nirvana runs: 23
    Most **** breaks during full rb: 6

Think those are my most impressive streaks.
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Doing a TW drunk a couple weekends ago, and having to pee so bad for an hour but kept being told no. Bladder of steel!

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]