HELP ON SKILLS! 127k+ spirit points

mjdbravo
mjdbravo Posts: 31 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Seeker
i seriously dont know what skills to take and how to distribute my spirit points... so please help me.. i only have

lvl 1 Rock Splitting Cleave
lvl 1 Stagering Strike
lvl 4 Northern Sky Waltz

so please tell me what to do.. what you guys suggest.. which ones to max out.. when to level up skills.. etc... i read knightblades thats why im planning to max out NSW, Adrenal and Sword Mastery first but i still end up having tons of spirit points left... so which skills to get and level.. thanks guys...
Post edited by mjdbravo on

Comments

• Blaydewind - Raging Tide
    Blaydewind - Raging Tide Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You can level northern sky waltz as high as you can and conserve spirit until you can distribute points into more important skills. The other two are not necessary to level up too early because their added damage is insignificant later in the game. However, staggering strike's range bonus per level is something you might want after your main skills are maxed.

I'm under the impression that having that much spirit is scaring you b:shocked. There's nothing wrong with saving spirit (even though it's sometimes a large amount) for leveling more important skills later. Some of the skills you need later require a large amount, and you'll probably glad you DID save that spirit. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    my veno here has had over half a million unused spirit before --- and i'm not yet level 72. seriously, you won't drown in the stuff.

first, level all your self-buffs. the ones that give you extra defense levels, extra crit percentages, and such --- you've always got those on whenever you might have to fight anyway (right?) so might as well get the most out of them.

second, level your stances. you've always got one or another of them enabled, get the most out of those.

third, your aoe's. aoe damage is what seekers are wanted for, get as much of that as you can. except maybe vortex, until you hit a level high enough that a higher-leveled vortex won't just suck your mana bar dry and go out right away. i'm planning to leave my seeker's vortex at level 1 or 2 until i can level her to 75 and use mana food, but that's me.

fourth, you'd level all your other skills --- but you can't anymore, because by now you're out of spirit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'd definitely say after you level numbness and mastery, to max your stances (at least NSW and Soulsever, Parchedblade is kinda eehhhh). I personally hate being in squad with seekers who don't have their stances maxed for their level, because they always end up overriding my maxed ones, and having the boss take less damage, or the squad take more, than they would if they had left it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
    edited June 2011
    I personally hate being in squad with seekers who don't have their stances maxed for their level, because they always end up overriding my maxed ones, and having the boss take less damage, or the squad take more, than they would if they had left it.

Some on my server don't even know how to use stances or just auto attack stuff b:shocked. Sadly, when you get sage/demon versions of your stances, the ability to mark with your own stance gets more difficult with other seekers in squad. Of course, this could be remedied by using different stances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mjdbravo
    edited June 2011
    Some on my server don't even know how to use stances or just auto attack stuff b:shocked. Sadly, when you get sage/demon versions of your stances, the ability to mark with your own stance gets more difficult with other seekers in squad. Of course, this could be remedied by using different stances.

sir if its not too much to ask, can you please enumerate the stances, buffs and attack skills that i should max out.. regardless of level... ^_^
  • mjdbravo
    edited June 2011
    also what do you mean by auto attack stuff?
    edited June 2011
    mjdbravo wrote: »
    sir if its not too much to ask, can you please enumerate the stances, buffs and attack skills that i should max out.. regardless of level... ^_^

Rawrgummy's post above says it all.

By autoattack, I mean they just attack mobs/bosses without using any skills whatsoever. Using stances and triggering their effects is 1/3 of a seeker's capabilities. By autoattacking, they don't contribute optimally to team efforts to complete the task at hand. If they trigger the effects of northernsky waltz, the squad deals more damage. If they trigger soulsever minuet, the squad receives less damage and deals more damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    mjdbravo wrote: »

Okay.

Adrenal Numbness: If you're not putting on vit, max it, it enables your tankability. If you put Vit... Max it, you wanna survive, dont you?
    Soulsever: This one makes you and your squad survive for longer against AoE bosses.
    Northern Sky: You want angry ******* to die quick? This is the Spammable Seeker's "Amplify damage".

Additional ones:
    Stalagstrike, dark cloud, Gemini Slash and edged blur are good for AoE grinding and FC.
    At Fc you may want to use yataghan, but beware of the MP cost of this skill. If you can't keep it running for long, its useless, raise this one carefully.
    Also, Gemini Slash is your Hardest hitting skill.
    Heart Seeker is your third Hardest hitting skill (till sage/demon when it becomes your 2nd)
    Try to Raise Krav Maga. At lv 3 it really worths costing 1 mirage in exchange of 5 extra def levels to your whole squad (TTing purposes, when soulbanisher hitkills the BBer :|)

In short: You can reduce up to 15% the damage your squad takes OR increase up to 23% the damage your squad deals to the enemies by comboing mirage buffs and Soulsever.

But, the MOST important ones are Adrenal Numbness, Soulsever Minuet and NSW. The hardest damages are Heart Seeker and Gemini Slash. I think most of the seekers agree with what im saying.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • mjdbravo
    edited June 2011
    thanks on that.. ^^