2»

Comments

• Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think Rawrgh is satisfied now. b:chuckle

No, he is still disappoint
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    can the real troll please stand up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Yawn*
    Just reading this thread was enough to see how RT forums have changed since I left.
    Man, you guys need to do better stuff than going around being English teachers.

Seriously, where did all the fun go in these forums?
    Geez you guys, for real.
    Look at this forum for what it is.

Necro'ing old threads?
    Old.

Harry posting videos of himself?
    Well, I lol'd but too many of them now seriously... was funny when there was just 1-2.

The "this forum is dead" or "you guys suck at trolling" threads?
    Lame.

Reminiscing about old times in the forums and how they went downhill?
    Please......... it's not like we're 90 year olds sitting in rocking chairs knitting and talking about PWI and how fun the forums used to be.
    (No offense to any 90+ year olds)

Sheesh, and even just opening up a single thread?
    Man... what has this place come to? =.=
    You guys better get your acts straightened up by the time I check to see how you guys are doing again.
    Next time I open up the forums, I expect to see originality and good trolls
    (I can't believe I actually just said that)
    Not some stupid spammers/wannabes/fake "Omg I'm so cool look at meeeeee"/idiots who think trolling = trashing people/"Like dude, you suck, I'm so much more epic than you all"/the stupid "I'm so much of a better poster than you since I've been here longer so I'm going to tell everyone who just started posting 'GTFO'" even though I have no clue who the hell you are and I've been gone from these forums for months/LOOK AT ME, I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY/PLEEEEEASE JOIN MY FACTION/PLEEEEEASE LET ME JOIN YOUR FACTION/You guys suuuuuck, this faction is beeeeetter/old days are goooone, what are we gonna doooo *bawls out in crying*/Oh look, sarcasm!/etc.
    See ya guys later.
    b:tired

P.S. Make me proud people, I expect to see a good forum by the time I decide to check on here again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    Omanko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yay the attention hoe is bck. dont worry we all know u were one of the original infamys since day 1. we r all proud of u <3

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quinarella - Sanctuary
    Quinarella - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Yawn*
    Just reading this thread was enough to see how RT forums have changed since I left.

Geez you guys, for real.

Necro'ing old threads?
    Old.

Well, I lol'd but too many of them now seriously... was funny when there was just 1-2.

Lame.

Please......... it's not like we're 90 year olds sitting in rocking chairs knitting and talking about PWI and how fun the forums used to be.

You guys better get your acts straightened up by the time I check to see how you guys are doing again.
    Not some stupid spammers/wannabes/fake "Omg I'm so cool look at meeeeee"/idiots who think trolling = trashing people/"Like dude, you suck, I'm so much more epic than you all"/the stupid "I'm so much of a better poster than you since I've been here longer so I'm going to tell everyone who just started posting 'GTFO'" even though I have no clue who the hell you are and I've been gone from these forums for months/LOOK AT ME, I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY/PLEEEEEASE JOIN MY FACTION/PLEEEEEASE LET ME JOIN YOUR FACTION/You guys suuuuuck, this faction is beeeeetter/old days are goooone, what are we gonna doooo *bawls out in crying*/Oh look, sarcasm!/etc.
    See ya guys later.

P.S. Make me proud people, I expect to see a good forum by the time I decide to check on here again.

Here's Your Badge

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff340/IB_Smokin/165.jpg
    NiteDream - Marshal [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Yawn*

Geez you guys, for real.

Necro'ing old threads?
    Old.

Lame.

See ya guys later.

edit: On second thought, might as well give my opinion. No harm done right?
    I don't think RT forums exists just to entertain one person. We post however way we want to.
    If you don't like it stop reading.
    If you can do better, please post. Start a new thread, and show us exactly how much "better" you are (ie. the "right way" to do it).

Saying that math needs to start solving its problems doesn't count. :)

/nooffenceintended
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rut roh Hope is hurr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Yawn*

Geez you guys, for real.

Necro'ing old threads?
    Old.

Lame.

See ya guys later.

Most people just have better things to do than spam forums with nonsense now. Like working on gear. I kind of laugh now at people trolling the RT forums. This place is a ghost town because of them (YouTube is a much better place to farm the lulz). They're not fun at all. They repeat themselves ad nauseam. They think "trolling" is only flinging insults around or other forms of ad hominems. Snoozefest. A lot of them are incapable of really stirring the pot in a way that becomes wildly entertaining.

I missed your cannibal trollings, Hope.

And hope you are having fun doing whatever is you are doing now.
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gm>trolls
  • zyean
    zyean Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options