how do u beat a mystic >.<

2»

Comments

• Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Haii derr.
    Please allow me to refur to my previouse guide on how to kill that other new class that some other idiot was QQing about.

Here it is :D

How to kill a mystic(or that other earthguard thing) in 10 simple steps:

Step 1. level to 100+
    Step 2. Get full r9, cube necklace, lunar energetic robe/recast nirv, love up and down, recast nirvana hat. (if not possible go to step 3, if achievable do to step 4)
    Step 3. Get r8 chest, two frost chaos rings, recast nirv legs, recast nirv hat, tt 99 boots and bracers, luner energetic robe, interval tome, nirvana 1st cast tt daggers or 2nd cast with zerk and -0.05 interval, tt 99 lionheart necklace and belt.
    Step 4. Plus all gear 10-12
    Step 5. Shard weapon with garnet gems or drakeflames.
    Step 6. Shard all G13 or higher armor with jades of steady defence. Shard all G12 armor with vit stones/diamonds of dragon/diamonds of tiger.
    Step 7. Get all lvl 11 skills.
    Step 8. Learn to play game.
    Step 9. Buff and go into stealth.
    Step 10. **** mystic (or tother one) so hard he can't sit down for over9000 years.

If you can not complete these steps please press uninstall...
    lol

Though seriously... here's how i do it.
    One shot.
    GG

~Sometimes I one shot the pet first.
    Then I oneshot the msytic after.
    It's all good :)
  • Ramsies - Heavens Tear
    Ramsies - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    stealth. sin is guranteed the first hit ALWAYS. and if u get the first hit on a arcane class then u should be able to drop them in less then 3 seconds.

so honestly i have no idea what your problem is. its the same thing as fighting a veno...

look at that class again there is NO veno in the game that can heal themselves while thier pets is attacking and another pet is stunning you so try fighting a mystic yourself and see how it plays out
  • nomnomnomyum
    nomnomnomyum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    look at that class again there is NO veno in the game that can heal themselves while thier pets is attacking and another pet is stunning you so try fighting a mystic yourself and see how it plays out
    some one gets what I'm saying ... I love you sir :D
  • KanaBanana - Heavens Tear
    KanaBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    All these things guys have listed don't work on the mystic I'm fighting with that being saidits not my fault if your ideals don't work intact they only prove that you guys are just as dumb as u as you accuse me of being. Intact any good pvp mysic wil pick apart yout convetional tactics with ease.oh btw if I got any words wrong I was typing this from a laggtastic iPod touch with it's dumb auto correct. For instance intact was suppose to be intact but my iPod hate this forum (I wonder why)

I understand your pain with iPods and iPhones b:chuckle
    Either way, we all understand what you're saying....But beating a mystic is as easy as beating a veno. Use the stun tele on the mystic and whackwhackwhack. I've used this technique myself quite a few times and it works wonders. If you're worried about getting stunned, use Maze Steps. Really, it's not quantum physics.
  • nomnomnomyum
    nomnomnomyum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I understand your pain with iPods and iPhones b:chuckle
    Either way, we all understand what you're saying....But beating a mystic is as easy as beating a veno. Use the stun tele on the mystic and whackwhackwhack. I've used this technique myself quite a few times and it works wonders. If you're worried about getting stunned, use Maze Steps. Really, it's not quantum physics.

it dose become hard when mystics start useing salvation to make there def 5x that of a barb and falling leaves
  • t4ra2um0a
    t4ra2um0a Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    mystic are so freakin OP and if u dont one shot then your dead...everything i tried failed and ( beside one time where i got a lucky crit and won) but ive made this thread to see if there ANY tactic that never fails....i cant always hope for a lucky crit and this is my first time (in a long time) where ive had the problem of not knowing how to beat a class ALL the time : /....help im scared >.< b:cryb:angryb:cry

u cant stun a mystic 1st of all and they will just knock u back, they r way to OP
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    inb4lock4necro b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yay necro \o/
    +1 post count. What are you gonna do about it foo?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • CivicSouL - Heavens Tear
    CivicSouL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why r we necroing this lame thread? b:surrender

Anyway... 4th necro post!

Inb4mod b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined PWI November 2008 :)
    Sin lvl 101 June 2011 (New Main after CC fix)
    Bm June 2009
    Cleric lvl 70 July 2009: DaExSaken

Retired from PWI August 2011
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Why r we necroing this lame thread? b:surrender
    Ask t4ra2um0a lol
    Inb4mod b:chuckle
    There will be no mod...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How do you beat a mystic again ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Haii derr.
    Please allow me to refur to my previouse guide on how to kill that other new class that some other idiot was QQing about.

Here it is :D

How to kill a mystic(or that other earthguard thing) in 10 simple steps:

Step 1. level to 100+
    Step 2. Get full r9, cube necklace, lunar energetic robe/recast nirv, love up and down, recast nirvana hat. (if not possible go to step 3, if achievable do to step 4)
    Step 3. Get r8 chest, two frost chaos rings, recast nirv legs, recast nirv hat, tt 99 boots and bracers, luner energetic robe, interval tome, nirvana 1st cast tt daggers or 2nd cast with zerk and -0.05 interval, tt 99 lionheart necklace and belt.
    Step 4. Plus all gear 10-12
    Step 5. Shard weapon with garnet gems or drakeflames.
    Step 6. Shard all G13 or higher armor with jades of steady defence. Shard all G12 armor with vit stones/diamonds of dragon/diamonds of tiger.
    Step 7. Get all lvl 11 skills.
    Step 8. Learn to play game.
    Step 9. Buff and go into stealth.
    Step 10. **** mystic (or tother one) so hard he can't sit down for over9000 years.

If you can not complete these steps please press uninstall...
    lol

Though seriously... here's how i do it.
    One shot.
    GG

~Sometimes I one shot the pet first.
    Then I oneshot the msytic after.
    It's all good :)
    Yep...this sounds about right.
    ~Spazz~
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How do you kill a mystic? Same as any other class, you jam that dagger in their heart and watch them die as you smile.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As for venomancers with Phoenix....
    (in duel)
    Stealth while the countdown is going to 2...1
    >Double spark
    >Deep sting on the mystic
    > kill his pet in less then 4 seconds
    >Headhunt on the mystic
    now auto attck, if he/she doesn't die before stun goes out, tele stun and auto attack . if he's still alive, you really suck cause it's an AA :3
  • KVB - Dreamweaver
    KVB - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's easy...
    Stealth-->Double Spark-->Inner Harmony>Maze Steps->Headhunt->Normal hits
    Be sure to have tidal if the fight takes more than ur maze steps to counter that stun from pet.
  • Jadrian - Archosaur
    Jadrian - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ik this is necro, but i think it's funny how sins are calling Mystics OP b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Yes.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Methinks OP was/is -30.
    Anything pwns a sin then xD
    ~Spazz~
  • RobaMystic - Raging Tide
    RobaMystic - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    He should be scared... Mystics are the best class! For everything...
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ok Ill tell you how.
    First, hitkill Devil Chihyu with Slipstream strike, this damn bitsh has a damn stun that fugking fugks you.
    The mystic will probably use bramble tornado to knock you back, use Shadow teleport to telestun in. If you dont have chi, use rising dragon strike, and right on stun ending use Head hunt to chain stuns. Then use tackling slash so mystic wont run and you will gain 50, use Throatcut just before Headhunt stun wears over and do the slipstream strike. Use Inner Harmony to regain sparks to burst.

If you didn't kill the mystic yet, RUN! Use shadow escape because the mystic's next move is to summon Cragglord and you will be a burnt fish.
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    honestly, i just tele stun mystic, sleep it, kill the pet, throat cut mystic, tackling slash, normal att, we have here a dead forest creature
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • ollybeck
    ollybeck Posts: 3
    edited July 2011
    i just head hunt and they die in one shot that was a mystic 1 or 2 lvls weaker than me
  • venegefulrose
    venegefulrose Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    f:laugh This thread was a fun read.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013

This thread was a fun read.

NECROOO!!!!!!!

venegefulrose replied to a message that was 2 years 2 months 22 days 12 hours 51 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    +1 : D
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.